People that I fucking hate!

Al Roker. AND I'M NOT FUCKING BLACK GOD DAMNIT!!!

... but you know your Brother's names, and how to tell them apart, better than I do. How can you not be?

EDIT: In an unrelated note - how can you damn someone you don't believe in? ;)

You can't say that word. It's ours. I'ma call Jesse.

the-negro-community-frowns-upon-you.jpg

I flip weed to get by. Not to sound cool, I wish I could get a fucking job. But this is the only thing I got going for me. Fast food places don't even want to hire a convicted felon. I don't sit at home and expect other people to take care of me. I handle my own business. I have no shame in accepting my food stamps, if you take issue with it you can go fuck yourself. It's there for a reason.

1) Not a job

2) Maybe you shouldn't sell weed...

3) Because you sell weed and are a convicted felon, why should THAT of all things bring you shame?

4) Not for you...

I hate women who want their men to do everything for them, when we are busy enough as it is. I hate those commercials that make men look like losers who have 5 o clock shadows and wear nothing but pajamas and drink coffee. That is bullshit. I hate women drivers. I hate asian drivers. I hate asian women drivers. I hate stupid people. I hate having to wait for either Lee or Doc to tell me that if I hate stupid people, then I hate myself. I'm not stupid, I'm black. We think weird. I hate annoying black girls. I hate that because I'm black, I automatically live in an apartment complex, love fried chicken, take public transportation, and love fat white women. I hate when gay guys hit on me. It grosses me out. I hate it when I tell people I like Lady Gaga, they call me a ***. She's hot, and her songs are catchy. I hate when my girlfriend gets her period. I hate when my brother bitches at me for his account on here not working. I hate the word hate. Instead of hating, I loathe. Yeah. That's my list in a nutshell.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2132199]1) Not a job[/QUOTE]

Keeps the bills paid.

2) Maybe you shouldn't sell weed...

The assault and battery charge made me a felon. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you open your mouth Re Re.

3) Because you sell weed and are a convicted felon, why should THAT of all things bring you shame?

I'm not ashamed that I do what I can to get by.

4 Not for you...
)

Care to give a reason moron? Seriously, I'd love to see you say some shit to like that in person. I don't tolerate ignorance like that, especially when it attacks me on a personal level. I would fucking obliterate you if you had the gall to say that shit to my face.

Sorry for the Physical Internet threat people, but I seriously know no other way to respond to such a lack of respect. Fuck You Johnny.

Keeps the bills paid.

The assault and battery charge made me a felon. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you open your mouth Re Re.

I'm not ashamed that I do what I can to get by.

)

Care to give a reason moron? Seriously, I'd love to see you say some shit to like that in person. I don't tolerate ignorance like that, especially when it attacks me on a personal level. I would fucking obliterate you if you had the gall to say that shit to my face.

Sorry for the Physical Internet threat people, but I seriously know no other way to respond to such a lack of respect. Fuck You Johnny.

I hate your mom for giving birth to you, that is all

I hate people who attempt to insult others over the internet, fail miserably, and keep trying, not realizing that they failed.

Really?

You just came on here, said you sell weed, are a convicted felon, and admit to collecting welfare. You want fucking sympathy or a fucking reason why you're an idiot? The welfare thing isn't what I was pissed about, it's the other stupid shit... You think threatening to kick someones ass (Assault and Battery was your felony? Way to go... prove you're "Nature's D-Student") is really that cool online?

Lets see: Convicted Felon... Selling weed... Living on government money... Why don't you fake a fall in Wal Mart and collect disability? Would probably make you less of a douche if you made your living that way... The fact that you're actually trying to justify it makes you that much more ignorant, to steal a line from you. I don't have anything against you personally, but seriously? I can't believe you would try and justify that as a reason to sit at home and do jack shit. People hire felons, it's not a myth, but giving up and taking that as a final answer to your problems is a fucking cop-out...So Fuck YOU, Nate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back