• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People that I fucking hate!

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
People that sit at home all day and expect other people to take care of them!

People that make excuses of why they cant get jobs but there perfectly capable of working!
Fucking losers!

To me that is a excuse. I do understand that it is hard to get a job. But lets face it ..anyone can get a fast food job. Ya it sucks but its better then no income at all. It's a a lot easier to look for a job wile you currently working then looking for a job wile your sitting on your ass all day. But for the people that sit at home all day.. fucking swallow your damn pride and at least get your ass a job at some fast food place.
Its people that don't even fucking try to look for a job and just sit around wile people take care of them is what pisses me off. Its fucking ridiculous.

Far from it, in my local McDonalds 700 people apply for every job they have going. They take under 22's on as they have to pay them less.

No BK/KFC any fast food. My city has a huge number of students in the city so they get priority for the lesser jobs (fast food/shopping)

I spent 8 hours a day job hunting online for practically a year, taking various temporary roles. I start a permanent job on the 30th, I don''t need dick heads like yourself telling me I'm lazy for not getting a job, you have no fucking idea what I've been through the past year.

Excuse me? I'm applying for on average 20 jobs a day. It's almost impossible to find work at the moment. even fast food places. In tassie if you want anything more then casual hours you won't get the job in a fast food place.

Where exactly do you work?

No BK/KFC any fast food. My city has a huge number of students in the city so they get priority for the lesser jobs (fast food/shopping)

I spent 8 hours a day job hunting online for practically a year, taking various temporary roles. I start a permanent job on the 30th, I don''t need dick heads like yourself telling me I'm lazy for not getting a job, you have no fucking idea what I've been through the past year.

Lee Lee Lee, come on i figured at least you would read what i was saying.
Its people that don't even fucking try to look for a job and just sit around wile people take care of them is what pisses me off.
You look and try. I give you respect for that. its people that don't fucking try.

Excuse me? I'm applying for on average 20 jobs a day. It's almost impossible to find work at the moment. even fast food places. In tassie if you want anything more then casual hours you won't get the job in a fast food place.

So what your saying that it's hard to find a job in tassie. Ok I understand that part. Now your also saying that if you work at fast food you only get casual hours? so your turning that down? too me that is fucking stupid because now you don't have any type of income at all.

elderly_1010656c.jpg

Casual hours, bout 15 hours per week. Times that by roughly $15 p/h. I'm better off staying on the dole. I live with just my partner, both of us is unemployed. We get about $400 after rent. I couldn't get that much on a casual job, So it's just not worth working casual hours.

Ya, facking impossible to find work. Luckily the cocaine market has been holding pretty steady for me recently.

Still erks me when people are struggling to find a job and are too good to work at a burger king or anything like that. I see all kind of signs at McDonald's and other fast food that are hiring right now.

jennifer-and-her-fiance-david-otunga-arrive.jpg

The A-List does not agree with your statement.

Still erks me when people are struggling to find a job and are too good to work at a burger king or anything like that. I see all kind of signs at McDonald's and other fast food that are hiring right now.

LAWLZ. They might be poor, but they aren't pathetic. ;)

Seriously though, a lot of Fast Food places are hiring around here too - but unfortunately, and yet thankfully, even they have standards on who they higher. (not much, but some)

Would you want someone who doesn't give a shit and just wants a paycheck to touch and put together YOUR fucking happy meal? I think not.

As long as they are doing it right and not spitting or doing anything bad to my food then who cares who is making it?

But they aren't doing it right. Slapping random shit together because its the closest thing you can grab and put on the meat, isn't right.

Not only that, but even when the sandwich is put together correctly, yet everything on it looks fucking slapped together to the point of being practically unmade and just thrown in the fucking box.. :disappointed: I'm not paying $3-4.00 to put the damn thing together myself.

I hate people who bitch.

That being said, I also hate people who hate people. Unless the hated people in question are Gypsies. They deserve all the hate they get...

It pisses me off as well. I mean, I just got a job at Primark, I'm not overly experienced in the area, I've never worked with clothes before, and have only just left school. But, while some ARE looking for work anywhere, most people are sat at home thinking "Well I'm not doing that job..." or "Well, I get more sitting at home on my arse..." So what it's a shop job that pays like £6 an hour, it's more than you lazy fuckers are making.

And half of those who DO get interviews turn up in fucking tracksuit bottoms or an unironed shirt. I mean, really, act like you WANT it. Those fuckers are worse than the ones who sit at home doing nothing - they ACT as if they want a job, so apply, but as soon as it becomes a possiblity they do what they can to not get the job. This way they can get the sympathy of "I am looking, I had an interview..." while still being sat at home doing fuck all, claiming jobseekers allowance as they technically are 'looking'.

Those who say no to a job because they get more sat at home, do they really have NO self respect? I'm 18, and literally left college 2 weeks ago, I could easily be sat at home doing nothing and have an excuse. Yet I don't WANT to be sat on my arse allowing other people to pay for me, and the fact some people are happy to do that is pathetic. They make more than I do, fucking government.

Who cares if you have casual, part-time hours, somewhere? It's still an income, it's still you giving to society and providing for your family, it's giving you even more experience... Argh I hate people.

Ah,Houston,Texas.Home of the Welfare Queen.These's hoes run rampant through grocery store spending thousands in foodstamps while using their unreported income to buy jewelry clothes and fucking tattoos.Then they just sit at home and reproduce for the fuck of it,meanwhile I'm bustin my ass 40 hrs a week and going to school and can only get 30 bucks on my tax return.It's a corrupt system and it'll never change.But I don't want to just accept it cuz I fuckin hate it.I'm done ranting now

This, it is almost impossible to get a job at the moment. The economy is so bad and everybody hurting companies dont hire as much as they used to, when they do you are 1 out of thousands looking for that same job.

It's all situational. Sure, you have your share of scumbags who want nothing more than to be paid for doing...nothing. Then you have somone who wants a job, obviously not at McDonalds, but can't find anything better. Some of those people will take the job, and some won't. Once again, it's all situational. To just say that people who aren't working are lazy is stupid, and you sound ignorant saying so.

I watched a clip from one of these Tea Party rallies, where some jackass was screaming in the face of a crippled man, telling him he shouldn't have to pay for him to live (not his exact words, I'm shortening it). Guess what douche, too bad. Where else is the money supposed to come from? Trees? We pay for people who can't provide for themselves, because we have to. There is no other way. Now, I understand the hatred for idiotic, lazy people, who are perfectly healthy, and could work if he/she wanted to. But let's not act like everyone who is unemployed is just being lazy, that's not the case.

To just say that people who aren't working are lazy is stupid, and you sound ignorant saying so.

Thank you Nick.

The OP has a nice cushy job at a bank, easy to bitch at the less fortunate when everything is going your way. Why don't you try to find a job with tons of debt, a criminal record, a disability, or even being unattractive. Did you ever think that maybe some peoples aspirations aren't to be McDonalds workers either? All you do is eat there, why don't you try working it and see how you like it. Odds are you'd hate it and you wouldn't stick around because A. you are no better than anyone else, B. it's a shitty job and you wouldn't want to do it anymore than the next guy you are talking shit about. Just because you might have had some luck and things have went well for you doesn't mean that people who haven't been graced with being perfect like you are any of the bullshit you are saying.

Why don't you try being down and out, at the bottom, and try to crawl back up. You got the guts or the courage to get back up after life has beat you beneath the ground Mr. Perfect? I highly doubt it. People like you need to be feel what it is like to deal with real adversity, you don't seem to know what that is. I bet you'd be a little more humble is you weren't sitting there acting like hot shit because you have a decent job.

How would you feel asshole if you were the guy who was having a hard time finding a job for whatever reasons? You wouldn't like it, and then how would you feel when some hot shot little prick like yourself told you, you were lazy and this and that. You wouldn't like that either. Why don't you get some decency, and I'll wire you a quarter to go but some class asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back