• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] ROH Thread

I went to the show last night in NY, it was amazing, the crowd was great, Davey Richards and his "benoit" heat was the funniest shit ever. got to love the ROH, great crowd i spent 120 on dvds and was by the entrance slaping the boards the whole time, all in all, the best show i have been to in a long time. and i'm from nashville and went to the Asylum often for shows on wensdays.

How can you not love Ring of Honor? They put on awesome matches, great promos...great storylines(Project 161) and its cheaper than most. I got into ROH in June, and I already have about 15 DVDs....Its awesome.

GET OVER TO THEIR WEB STORE!!! THEY ARE HAVING THIS KICK ASS $10 sale on 90 dvds, i just ordered 8 of em. Alot of good shit is their for cheep, so go and check that out. Also did anyone else here the announcment for the Glory By Honor Weekend. KENTA, Marafuji, and Mitsuharu Misawa are all gonna be on the card. man i wish i lived up north.

GET OVER TO THEIR WEB STORE!!! THEY ARE HAVING THIS KICK ASS $10 sale on 90 dvds, i just ordered 8 of em. Alot of good shit is their for cheep, so go and check that out. Also did anyone else here the announcment for the Glory By Honor Weekend. KENTA, Marafuji, and Mitsuharu Misawa are all gonna be on the card. man i wish i lived up north.

They are going to be on the Nov. 2nd show in Philly and the Nov. 3rd show in NYC.

Ok so I went to the ROH store again to check out what I should order next, this is what I'm thinking right now, let me know if these are good choices (I'm sure they are)
-Best of Colt Cabana: Good Times, Great Memories($10)
-Joe VS. Punk 2 10/16/04($10)
-Survival Of The Fittest 2006 10/6/06($20)
-Straight Shootin' With CM Punk & Colt Cabana($20)
-Straight Shootin' With Mick Foley(2 Disc Set)($25)

So this huge RoH lovefest from a bunch of you guys whose posts I can actual respect got me intrigued enough to check out some DVDs... I just finished ordering Punk : Final Chapter , Final Battle '06 and Respect is Earned... I probably should have asked this before I ordered them (but dammit I'm impatient) but are those shows good choices for someone whose only RoH exposure is reading posts here and the occasional short YouTube clip?

So this huge RoH lovefest from a bunch of you guys whose posts I can actual respect got me intrigued enough to check out some DVDs... I just finished ordering Punk : Final Chapter , Final Battle '06 and Respect is Earned... I probably should have asked this before I ordered them (but dammit I'm impatient) but are those shows good choices for someone whose only RoH exposure is reading posts here and the occasional short YouTube clip?

I'm sure all those are great though I haven't seen any of them, I'm new to ROH myself but after my first order, I think I'm hooked, after watching a ROH show, WWE just looks slow and boring, and TNA is kinda the same way, you'll like ROH I think, especially if your into good/entertaining wrestling, I just made and order myself, and my I suggest you check out some of the Straight Shootin' DVDs, especially the Joe & Punk one it's great

anyway here is my new order

-Straight Shootin' with CM Punk & Colt Cabana $20.00

-The 100th Show- Philadelphia, PA 4/22/06 (DVD) $10.00

-Final Battle 2004- Philadelphia, PA 12/26/04 (DVD) $10.00

-All Star Extravaganza II- Elizabeth, NJ 12/4/04 (2 Disc Set) $10.00

-Joe vs. Punk II- Chicago Ridge, IL 10/16/04 (DVD) $10.00

-World Title Classic- Dayton, OH 6/12/04 (DVD) $10.00

-Best of Colt Cabana- Good Times, Great Memories (DVD) $10.00

-The Homecoming- Philadelphia, PA 7/23/05 (DVD) $10.00

I think those will last me awhile, lol:headbanger:

Is there not a Best Of Low Ki DVD? If not, there should be. I mean, Low Ki is quite possibly the greatest pure striker in professional wrestling at the moment. Yes, he's better than the Undertaker. Who could honestly argue any different? Can anyone name some awesome Low Ki DVDs?

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

I'm sure all those are great though I haven't seen any of them, I'm new to ROH myself but after my first order, I think I'm hooked, after watching a ROH show, WWE just looks slow and boring, and TNA is kinda the same way, you'll like ROH I think, especially if your into good/entertaining wrestling, I just made and order myself, and my I suggest you check out some of the Straight Shootin' DVDs, especially the Joe & Punk one it's great

anyway here is my new order

-Straight Shootin' with CM Punk & Colt Cabana $20.00

-The 100th Show- Philadelphia, PA 4/22/06 (DVD) $10.00

-Final Battle 2004- Philadelphia, PA 12/26/04 (DVD) $10.00

-All Star Extravaganza II- Elizabeth, NJ 12/4/04 (2 Disc Set) $10.00

-Joe vs. Punk II- Chicago Ridge, IL 10/16/04 (DVD) $10.00

-World Title Classic- Dayton, OH 6/12/04 (DVD) $10.00

-Best of Colt Cabana- Good Times, Great Memories (DVD) $10.00

-The Homecoming- Philadelphia, PA 7/23/05 (DVD) $10.00

I think those will last me awhile, lol:headbanger:
that almost identical to my last order. I agree that watching all of those OTHER promotions is crap after watching ROH. MY friends wonder why all i do is watch WWE and make fun of it with them. I have started to loan out my DVDs in hopes of converting them all over the darkside. I wish they ran a show or two closer to the south because the travel to get to these shows is insane, but totally worth it, i know they say it hundereds of times on the dvds but you really got to go to one of these shows to experince it live. i was at Manhattan Mayem 2 (where Dragon got his eye all fucked up) and it was the most fun i've had at a wrestling show in years.

So there isn't a best of Low Ki DVD? Man, I would kill to have a DVD with all his TNA, ROH and Japan matches on it. That would be my dream DVD! Minus when he was a Rottweiler of course. What?

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

that almost identical to my last order. I agree that watching all of those OTHER promotions is crap after watching ROH. MY friends wonder why all i do is watch WWE and make fun of it with them. I have started to loan out my DVDs in hopes of converting them all over the darkside. I wish they ran a show or two closer to the south because the travel to get to these shows is insane, but totally worth it, i know they say it hundereds of times on the dvds but you really got to go to one of these shows to experince it live. i was at Manhattan Mayem 2 (where Dragon got his eye all fucked up) and it was the most fun i've had at a wrestling show in years.

Don't you mean show them the light, ROH is wrestling heaven, and I would love to someday go see one of these events live, I am currently keeping my eyes open for shows coming to the mid-west, specifically the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, since thaty would be the closest for me to do, and I got an Uncle that lives up there, so I could just crash on his couch, and not have to worry about a hotel room, I was shocked at the quality of the promos, when I first sw the shows, because I expected them to be crap, seeing as how it was "just some little indy company", they are some of the best promos I've heard in along time, especially Christopher Daniels, and Alex Shelley's promos at Good Times Great Memories (Cabana's final ROH show), and if you don't have that one I highly recommend it, the MMG vs. The Briscoes match is probably the best tag match I've seen in at least the past ten years, and I'm not just saying that, it really is, fuck it's in my top three tag matches of all time, WWE and TNA need to start attending ROH shows and taking notes, maybe then thay can figure out how to put together a great show again

So there isn't a best of Low Ki DVD? Man, I would kill to have a DVD with all his TNA, ROH and Japan matches on it. That would be my dream DVD! Minus when he was a Rottweiler of course. What?

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

that would quit possibly be one of the greatest DVDs in wrestling history, and a must have, I too would kill for that, hell if it just had his ROH & Japan matches on it it would be great, TNA should relese their own Low Ki/Senshi DVD, or maybe a best of Triple X with singels matches of all three members as well, more focus should be put on Low Ki and Skipper in that DVD though since Daniels already has his own DVD

Why does everyone keep ignoring my inqueries into Low Ki DVDs? Am I that irritating? Do I smell? Do you all hate Low Ki for some bizarre reason that no one can possibly fathom!?

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

EDIT- Never mind. :)

Why does everyone keep ignoring my inqueries into Low Ki DVDs? Am I that irritating? Do I smell? Do you all hate Low Ki for some bizarre reason that no one can possibly fathom!?

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

EDIT- Never mind. :)

I just Responded to your Low Ki inquery, dude c'mon be patient what I would like to see is a best of Paul London ROH DVD, unless they already have one and I just havn't spotted it, I noticed they have a best of Spanky(Brian Kendrick), so why not a best of London as well

Ahhhh... all this ROH love is fantastic. Keep spreading it, my friends! To answer the questions: there is no Best Of DVD for Low Ki or Paul London, although I agree there should be.

there IS best of the Rottwielers dvd, which Low Ki was a part of along with Homicide, Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes

if you like Ki you should check out Final Battle 05...Ki vs Kenta for the GHC Jr. heavywieght title....my favorite ROH match

i just got Respect is Earned, Domination and both Japan shows the other day, so i am set for a few weeks, until Race to the Top Tournament comes out on dvd

on Domination, there is a tag match between Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Mike Quakenbush & Jigsaw that i have already watched 3 times since Wednesday...cant get enough ROH

Ahhhh... all this ROH love is fantastic. Keep spreading it, my friends! To answer the questions: there is no Best Of DVD for Low Ki or Paul London, although I agree there should be.

i am pretty sure there IS a best of PAul London, but i think it is sold out on the ROH site, i am sure if you searched hard enough you could find it somewhere, ebay possibly

i am pretty sure there IS a best of PAul London, but i think it is sold out on the ROH site, i am sure if you searched hard enough you could find it somewhere, ebay possibly

Yup, there is a best of Paul London DVD, I found it on a UK site, here's the link
http://santorini.globat.com/~wrestling-training.co.uk/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=551
unforuntly it's out of stock, but at least we all know that there is one out there:)

I didn't know he had a match against Spanky aka Kendrick, that's one I have to see

here are the rest of the matches on the DVD, looks like some goodys

1. Paul London vs. Spanky...Road to the Title 6/22/02
2. Paul London & Don Juan vs. Michael Shane & Bio-Hazard...Crowning A Champion 7/27/02
3. Paul London vs. Michael Shane...Honor Invades Boston 8/24/02
4. Paul London vs. Michael Shane (Street Fight)...Unscripted 9/21/02
5. Paul London vs. EZ Money...Night of the Butcher 12/7/02
6. Paul London vs. Bryan Danielson...Night of the Butcher 12/7/02
7. Paul London vs. AJ Styles vs. Low Ki...One Year Anniversary 2/8/03
8. Paul London vs. Xavier (ROH Title Match)...One Year Anniversary 2/8/03
9. Paul London vs. Samoa Joe (ROH Title Match- London's Farewell)...Death Before Dishonor 7/19/03

I just have a quick question; does anyone have any idea when ROH will release a DVD of their second PPV from June 23rd in Chicago Ridge?

I see they have been releasing their shows from back in May and stuff but yet to release their second PPV and curious if they will have a DVD release at all or if it was only an exclusive PPV only event?

I just have a quick question; does anyone have any idea when ROH will release a DVD of their second PPV from June 23rd in Chicago Ridge?

I see they have been releasing their shows from back in May and stuff but yet to release their second PPV and curious if they will have a DVD release at all or if it was only an exclusive PPV only event?

it will be released on dvd AFTER it is done airing on ppv, so i would expect to see it around late October, early November

Respect is Earned, the first ppv, was taped in May, but just was released to dvd a couple weeks ago

hope that helps

No shit! I have actually looked for a Best Of Paul London and had no luck on a few different sites, so I assumed there wasn't one. Good work!

it will be released on dvd AFTER it is done airing on ppv, so i would expect to see it around late October, early November

Respect is Earned, the first ppv, was taped in May, but just was released to dvd a couple weeks ago

hope that helps

The PPV starts airing at the end of september, the 21st on dish the 28th on in demand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back