• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Raw/Smackdown Aftermath, Ratings and Review Thread

Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man jesus christ. Vince couldn't off fucked that RAW up more if he had tried.

It was a great show, the best RAW I've seen in a damn long time. The Orton-Edge match was great, and the angle of all the guys getting beat down was great as well. Perfect opprutunity to either turn Cena heel or introduce a new superstar to RAW. And what does Vince say? "Hey, let's get the worst wrestler in all of the WWE and OVW and let's push him to main event! Hey and then we can have him face Khali!" lol sorry had to get that rib in there but seriously, FUCKING KHALI?! ARE YOU HIGH VINCE?!

I can't believe I even heard some Khali chants, I don't think I ever expected that. Then again considering it was against Cena, thank fucking god. Somebody said they wish anybody would get the title off Cena, even Khali. They might just get their wish.

God what a horrible way to end RAW. Everything up until that point was great, I mean we finally saw Carlito turn on Flair, and I think their feud is going to be awesome, we saw a great Orton-Edge match, a few other decent matches, we saw Maria lookin' fuckin smokin, even more so then usual, and an awesome storyline which brings us to what you say? Yes, the Great Khali.

Vince, could you possibly stick that knife into the back of wrestling fans a little bit harder, I don't think you've quite killed us and wrestling in general yet.

Ok so my jaw is still ajar on how retarted that ending of RAW was. I knw it's a broken record, but Khali is the worst WWE Superstar in the buisness. So now we all get to watch Cena overcome the odds... Yet again. Also anyone catch the ECW/ Smackdown ad featuring Kennedy vs Taker for the title, and RVD, Snitsky, and Lashley as Champion in a triple threat match...

Ugh I think ECW is going to bethe only thing I can watch for a while... Besides whatever Edge does next...

Great RAW :
1) Orton-Edge match was very good adn Orton was getting chants of "Orton" form the fans...he's not going anywhere and will still be a top dog on RAW
2)finally Flair adn Carlito end the love affair
3)Maria was looking damn fine..anybody see that thing on WWE.com with her damn good pics
4)RVD vs. Umaga was an ok match as well
5)seeing Kennedy on Raw was nice and i see a Kennedy vs. Cena main event at WM24
6)the whole angle of HBK, Edge, Orton getting beat down was well done, could we see those 3 and Khali in a fatal 4 way for the #1 contender?

....and now to the big one...
John Cena and Khali...i konw this one doesnt look good on paper or in the ring for that matter. BUT Cena has been performing better lately with more moves and maybe in this match, Cena is definitely gonna have to carry it and this could be an avenue for him to show people what he can do and some new moves as well. Lets Hope!

Congratulations to the WWE Producers who managed to make a great 1 Hour and 55 minutes of good live television........And Spoiling It With The Last 5 Minutes.

It Was the perfect time to introduce a legitimate John Cena title contender with some credibility, weither it be a current superstar or the return of an old superstar (At One Point I Thought it Was Jericho) or even the debut of a new superstar. They were'nt booing Khali for what he's done in the storyline, they were booing Khali because he should not be Main Event.

The Great Khali .Vs. Cena match a Judgement as the main event will, and i can safely say this, THE worst Main Event in WWE/WWF/WWWF history.

Are you high PhenomenalStyles? With a name like that you're obviously an AJ fan, and so I'd assume you'd be able to recognize good wrestling.

Do you honestly think that any match featuring Khali will be anything other than total and complete trash? Hell any match with Cena is fuckin trash, add Khali you might as well just have another Pat Patterson-Gerald Brisco evening gown match for christ's sake.

I would literally bet every single thing I own that the match will suck.

So I'll ask you this: Why the hell do you think this match will be anything other than complete shit?

this is a review from wrestleview.com

Show Thoughts-- Oh jeez. Mr. McMahon wins the ECW title and Khali is inserted into the WWE title picture in two days. The IWC may explode as we know it.
Well, the McMahon thing is actually an awesome idea for ECW and now that Lashley’s on the shelf, the angle will really help get over a lot of the bigger players over there. McMahon’s the ideal guy to do this sort of angle with. But that’s ECW.. I’m recapping Raw.

So we get a huge build all night for the Great Khali. Look, Khali is pretty terrible in the ring. He can’t sell worth a lick but man, I bought him tonight. Cena looked like he was going to cry when Khali’s music hit and to be honest, this isn’t as tunnel vision as one would think. Khali attacked all four guys. They’ll all have to have a response next week. With Umaga more or less being an ECW talent these days, Raw needs a monster in the title scene and as unprepared as Khali may be, IF they use him with the other four, it could be pretty awesome. I know a lot of people are going to be emailing me telling me I’ve really lost it, but Khali is in the ‘awesomely bad’ category. Use him well, he can be great. So long as this doesn’t end up being a lot of one on one stuff, this could be absolutely awesome.

The rest of the show was super-d-dooper good. Almost all of the promos were well done and Edge-Orton and Umaga-RVD delivered in spades. Hardy-Nitro was what it usually is, which is an entertaining spot-based match. They’ve finally pulled the trigger on Flair-Carlito, but like I said last week, they missed the boat on this feud by a few weeks. They waited way too long to break the ice.

And kudos for actually trying to build an interesting feud over the tag titles and make it look like you’ve really got a division. Hardy not shaking hands is pretty heel-ish and what an irony it would be for the Hardy’s to turn heel and Cade & Murdoch to actually really go face. I like it and it makes for interesting stuff.

Again, this was an excellent show, even though Khali was the mystery attacker. I actually kind of dug him and the angle, just because it’s so incredibly open ended right now.

This is exactly how i feel about this whole situation the IWC is freking exploding with people pissing and moaning about what they want and what they need well thats not what the wresting buissiness is about, if it were like that then there would be title changes every thursday just after lunch. the wwe title is being defended against different people and untill someone comes along that really needs a title run cena will hold it with sporadic changed here and there. Untill i get a list of People who NEED a title run im fine with cena and the belt

That was honestly the biggest let down, i watched RAW and i thought...That's just great.

I'm annoyed with the fact HBK doesn't have the title in the first place but he had the contendership and the writers just didn't go for him as champion

But kahli! Why? I don't see where this'll go, he is maybe the most hated wrestler i know he's not even that good he just picks people up and throws them down!

I have to admit it truly was a great Raw this past week. I can only say that in the way that I have not seen a decent raw in the last few monthes. In fact since HHH has left Raw has gone pretty far down the shitter. They think that Cena is going to carry this show until The Game is back. Dont get me wrong I do like Cena, and it has been apparent that the organizaton is letting him open up his move set a bit. NOt much but a little. This week though they put the show on everyone. Orton and Edge opened that show up with a bang showing some actually good wrestling. Seeing Hardy just wrestle was nice to. It always seems like there is something behind his reasons for wrestling someone, not this time though he just went out and let loose. Carlito and Flair. Oh but the killer ending. I mean killer. Absolutely burnt out the entire show. I had a feeling it was him. The second Cena said come get some I knew it was about to get killed. Its been a long time coming the whole Cena/ Khali fued. MIght as well get it out of the way now...

BUT Cena has been performing better lately with more moves and maybe in this match, Cena is definitely gonna have to carry it and this could be an avenue for him to show people what he can do and some new moves as well. Lets Hope!

Are you on drugs? What moves? His highly skillful flying shoulder block? He is an utterly woeful wrstler. The Edge vs Orton match was one of the best "wrestling" matches on RAW this year and was on a level that Cena could simply never dream of reaching. Cena is a total joke, only little boys and teenage girls like him

Are you on drugs? What moves? His highly skillful flying shoulder block? He is an utterly woeful wrstler. The Edge vs Orton match was one of the best "wrestling" matches on RAW this year and was on a level that Cena could simply never dream of reaching. Cena is a total joke, only little boys and teenage girls like him
wel do u see how cena comes out maybe he is on drugs to i don't know but i realy hate cena like u said ihe is a joke on lil kids and teen girls who thinks he is hot abd he sucks as champ and we need a new champion i don't care who it is i just want cena to lose his title and take a long ass vaction

I think it is great that they gave Edge MITB. Looks like that will be their answer to the Undertaker situation.

you should post stuff like that in the Raw Live Discussion thread, then I wouldn't feel like I'm talking to a wall..er typeing to a wall.. IDK but you get the idea

OMG!! what the FUCK happened with Kennedy!!????

Unless there's only for filling time until Kennedy recover himself from injury..This SUCKS! Hopefully like last post said, maybe it's the answer to take out Batista of the WHC picture...
lets see and wait....

I'm confused as HELL.... somebody tell me what the fuck is happening in WWE!!

BTW, the best of the show:

-Carlito's heel Turn.
-Randy Orton statement, you need balls to accept that your life is a mess...
-The HOLLY SHIT chants, were loud and clear!!! :)
-Candice Michelle is REALLY improving!!

The Worst
-EVERYTHING else, the end... well, it was just LAME.

I can nearly guarantee Kennedy will return the royal rumble and win it thts how he will go to Wrestlemania

I enjoyed RAW tonight, save the fucking insane Mother's Day segment backstage with CT.

Edge taking the case away from Kennedy was a great idea IMO, it is a nice plan to save SD! (or how it looks anyway)

Aaaaaaand I got to watch Cena get his ass laid out for the third week in a row. That's always worth watching.

i like this nights raw,

randy orton getting back on track would be awsome,
carlito steping up alot
and dispite that fact i rather have keneddy have the mitb, it was a surprise edge won and i do enjoy surprises

as for kahli, people are being to hard on him, so what if he doesnt have a huge move set, what are u exspecting a moonsult or a 619? he is a big guy and thats how most, not all but most but wrestlers do things. and you know he can pull it off good. i think big show spoiled us alot and set the bar to high for big wrestlers.

anyways i know cena will win but its nice to see kahli distroy him

as for kahli, people are being to hard on him, so what if he doesnt have a huge move set, what are u exspecting a moonsult or a 619? he is a big guy and thats how most, not all but most but wrestlers do things. and you know he can pull it off good. i think big show spoiled us alot and set the bar to high for big wrestlers.

anyways i know cena will win but its nice to see kahli distroy him

well I know all I expect out of Khali is Shotting Star Press, a Candian Destroyer, and maybe a hurricarana every now and then, is that too much to ask for?

Edge vs. Batista feud will be coming in Smackdown and all i can says this would be one of the best opportunity for the WWE to have Edge again back in the spotlight with The Undertaker and Mr. Kennedy out indefinitely due to the injuries they suffer and with the returning Mark Henry and Rey Mysterio Smackdown will bounce back again.

I swear, Shawn Michaels could have a decent match by himself. HBK/Khali wasn't good, but it was the best match Khali has ever been in.

I don't know why they didn't do something where Cena, Khali, and HBK are in a match. Cena vs. Khali is...going...to...be...interesting. I'm sure there will be some type of run in.

Me 2. Because as long as cena is on raw no one is going to have the belt no matter how deserving they are. Best case senario would be to go to smackdown, cash mitb, become champ and also the no1 heel on the brand.
This will open new challenges to edge and freshen things up abit as smackdown really needs a strong heel. While kennedy and taker are out nursing injuries it will also give upcoming superstars like mvp, matt hardy and kane main even spot on ppv's.

Omg Tha Rated 'R' Superstar is once again Mr. MITB!!!

I can see it now; he goes to Smackdown tomorrow right after the Undertaker retains in a cage match and beats him senseless to play up a big injury angle for the Deadman to take his time off. Then Edge will have attained every single tittle (Well aside from the Women's and Cruiserweight championships I guess) completing the double triple crown he deserves! :D Only problem is I don't wanna see Edge vs Batista all the danged time! Edge needs someone more closer to his style like maybe Matt Hardy in the tittle picture with him for a good match. Or maybe Chris Benoit...I bet he could hang.

Although I like Mr. Kennedy and wouldn't have minded him having a tittle shot I just think its too early for him to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.

MVP is improving each week and is growing in fans support, he is a decent wrestler and one of the best promo giver in the WWE today. I can see this guy winning the 2007 King of the Ring Tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back