[Official] Rad to Cunt Scale

I think people will have no problem acknowledging that Derf is a prime example of someone on the CUNT side of the scales. Hell, he's almost that much of a CUNT that the name could be renamed to DERF.

Would seem a little bit like it. Pretty much the ones we like we put high as rad, and the ones we don't like are low *****. Is that not how it works?

Not exactly, hell Stinger made my birthady thread, I like the guy, he can just get a bit cunty from time to time so his number is lower. Some can be both a 1 and a 10. Just judging, and bringing back Rad.

Not really Ferb, because I don't think being a cunt means you are disliked. Also, I'm not really going to use this scale to judge posters really as I don't care much to do so.

Perfect example is CAPS *ahem* Frans or whatever: he is both a CUNT and RAD. So there is really no point in judging posters on this awesome scale.

Not exactly, hell Stinger made my birthady thread, I like the guy, he can just get a bit cunty from time to time so his number is lower. Some can be both a 1 and a 10. Just judging, and bringing back Rad.

Ah very well. I guess I'd be somewhat of a 6 myself.

Also Via, wouldn't being called a cunt usually mean you are disliked in some way? At least a bit by the person actually calling you it.

I mean, I think highly of you, but I'm sure we could find a handful of people that don't care about you, or like you (Mind-boggling right?)

Ah very well. I guess I'd be somewhat of a 6 myself.

Also Via, wouldn't being called a cunt usually mean you are disliked in some way? At least a bit by the person actually calling you it.

I mean, I think highly of you, but I'm sure we could find a handful of people that don't care about you, or like you (Mind-boggling right?)

Well, I use CUNT as a similar term to DICK. I wouldn't be offended much if someone called me a DICK or said that I was being a CUNT, it may have just been my attitude or demeanor that presented me as such. Even if the person calling me that was someone that I knew liked me.

Wait, a handful? What the fuck man.

Well, I use CUNT as a similar term to DICK. I wouldn't be offended much if someone called me a DICK or said that I was being a CUNT, it may have just been my attitude or demeanor that presented me as such. Even if the person calling me that was someone that I knew liked me.

Wait, a handful? What the fuck man.

Jenks, Game Rage, Battlez and Profit. That seems like a handful to me dude. Not necessarily a bad thing, I mean I'm sure I could find quite a bunch that thinks I can be a cunt as well. But really it doesn't matter, as long as you're not generally hated.

I think people will have no problem acknowledging that Derf is a prime example of someone on the CUNT side of the scales. Hell, he's almost that much of a CUNT that the name could be renamed to DERF.

Derf is great. Just misunderstood. I know Im alone in thinking this. Also I hoped he would return to WZCW as he is a great Rper.

I think Numbers is getting the highest rating yet, I don't think I've ever seen him be a cunt. Numbers, your number is 8.

Top stuff BC

Handful of people thinking your a cunt...pretty harmless.

Handful of people in your cunt...potentially deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back