• Wolverine & Chell

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
ROUND ONE

SQP1r80.png

We finish up the left side of the bracket with one of the most star studded fights yet. On one side we have a man famous across time in Doctor Who, and he is accompanied by the most skilled of the very talented bionic commandos, Rad Spencer. Both men better be ready for the fight of their lives, as Chell is done testing and ready to fight with her portal gun, and she is teaming up with one of the deadliest men on earth, Wolverine. Who will win in this incredible match up?

FIGHT!

God I fucking hate Wolverine.

Okay, I don't hate Wolverine the character, because truthfully he's far more complex and far more three dimensional than the vast majority of comic book characters, but unfortunately for Wolverine he's so cool of a character he gets more credit than he is due, and because of that it's hard to separate what Logan can do, and what his fans think he can do, but regardless of that, Wolverine can and will handle Rad Spencer.

Chell, and the Doctor are obviously going to have a battle of the wits, while Chell's portal gun is far more useful in a fight than anything in the Doctor's arsenal, it isn't out of the question for him to be able to turn Chell's portals against her, or trick her into sending Logan into space. Hell, Doctor's sonic screwdriver could very well deactivate Chell's portals all together and cause Logan to be thrown into a wall all possible.

I hate Logan, but with Chell's help and the lack of offensive capabilities on The Doctor's end I see him winning this round.

Man fuck Wolverine.

Pancake, pancake, pancake.

You forgot one simple problem. I wonder what frequency would vibrate Wolverine's brain to mush? I know you don't know. Do you know who would? THE DOCTOR. Chell is a trifling nusiance whose Portal technology is piffle to a man who can disable it in seconds.

This match is all about the Doctor vs Logan.

How smart is Logan? He wants to be better right? He hates the skeleton latched onto his frame. Who better to help him than the man who can get ANYTHING done?

How resistant is Logan to Psychic Paper? What about that whole resonance issue? The Doctor can take Logan because the Doctor is SMARTER than Logan. Don't forget that the Doctor has also demonstrated significant skill in martial arts himself and knows several kinds that Logan would likely have never seen before and would have no idea how to deal with. It would not be a pleasant take-down for Logan, but the instant that Screwdriver locks onto his skeleton and starts going Logan is toast.

I know very little of Rad or Chell. But I know The Doctor, and if The Doctor can't beat the duo of Chell and Wolverine, then no one can.

His whole legacy is built on how incredibly smart he is. He is more than 900 years old, which overshadows Wolverine's long lifespan, which should make him more of the experienced fighter, since on occasion The Doctor has demonstrated huge offenses against his opponents.

As a Time Lord, the innovators of black holes and several other phenomena, it's not too crazy to think The Doctor could disarm portals made from a weapon, especially with his wand of a Sonic Screwdriver.

The Doctor is smart enough to dispose of an immortal Wolverine, since several adversaries in the Doctor Who universe are immortal. He can disarm technology. I don't see how he can lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back