Da Da Da

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Wouldn't this make some bitching theme music for some goofy indy wrestler?

The fans would totally pound on the guard barriers along to the beat like they do with Ole and The Final Countdown. Shit would be rad.

More wrestlers need to use obscure German new wave songs from the 80s.

Also, how has an Australian wrestler never used "Down Under" for his music...or have they?

I imagine him doing jumping jacks to the ring and clapping his hands and trying to get the crowd to do jumping jacks with him. He also probably has some sort of helmet on, or at least something that covers his face.

I got 43 seconds in. Definitely the most fucking annoying thing I have listened to today, and this is a day that has included Nightwish, The Mulan soundtrack and a conversation with my landlord.

But... it's Nightwish! You can't say horrible things about Nightwish! They are the greatest metal band EVAHZ... well, until Captain Jack Sparrow replaced the lead singer but that's still besides the point goddammit!

[/butthurt Tarja fan]

Also, about that Down Under song... I don't recall anyone using that theme song either however I would imagine an Aussie bloke going international to use it at some stage if they are to use the typical "Australian" gimmick. Even with that, they'd probably use Thunderstruck or some Parkway Drive.

I don't hold any kind of profound distaste for Nightwish. I was sampling them for potential entrance music for my e-fed character. They just happen to be a pretty solid embodiment of 'not my taste'.

Strip out all the electric guitars and drums and just leave the original vocalist and the piano. Oh, and can the lyrics and replace them with something coherent and meaningful. That's the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back