[Official] Kanye West Spam Thread - Keep it ALL in HERE!

Lol... first Obama calling him a jackass, and 50 saying he would black Kayne's eye if he pulled that stunt with him.

Seriously, how can ANYONE be on Kayne's side? You'd have to be a legit fucking moron.

Kanye as a person is a douche. That's given. That said, he's a talented artist. He's leagues ahead of 50, and I could give a shit what 50 thinks about anything.

He got his fans back and he's back in the spotlight. Now watch, before the end of September, his album release date will be released. And I will be sitting there waiting with my headphones when it leaks.

BTW If we're talking about new rappers,

Drake and Kid Cudi>Asher Roth

Kanye is a moron, and anyone who thinks he's one of the best rappers today is a moron as well. You people do realize there is rap music that isn't aired on MTV, right? Shit there are more talented emcees in my own state than Kanye, Sage Francis among them.

One Nas Song > Kanye's Entire Discography x 10000

Kanye is a moron, and anyone who thinks he's one of the best rappers today is a moron as well. You people do realize there is rap music that isn't aired on MTV, right? Shit there are more talented emcees in my own state than Kanye, Sage Francis among them.

One Nas Song > Kanye's Entire Discography x 10000

Have you ever even listened to a Kanye West lyric? Some of his shit is lame, but some of it makes you think.

And I haven't watched MTV since 2007. I saw the Swift clip on YouTube.

LMFAO, how are his lyrics though provoking?

"Have you ever worn shoes with no shoe string?"

Not recently

It was fan voting. So I guess the viewer's were "racist".

And this pic is too priceless not to post

29698975.jpg

Eminem presenting GaGa her best new artist video, awards :0

has anyone wondered other than myself as to the fact that she might've had problems breathing in that thing?

Have you ever even listened to a Kanye West lyric? Some of his shit is lame, but some of it makes you think.

And I haven't watched MTV since 2007. I saw the Swift clip on YouTube.

I've heard plenty of Kanye songs. He's not even in the top ten alive today. Nas, Raekwon, Chuck D, Talib Kweli, Ghostface Killah, GZA, Black Thought, Eminem, Scarface, KRS-One, Rakim, Kool G. Rap, AZ, Mos Def, man those are all just off the top of my head, and every single one of them is better than Kanye. Much better.

I've heard plenty of Kanye songs. He's not even in the top ten alive today. Nas, Raekwon, Chuck D, Talib Kweli, Ghostface Killah, GZA, Black Thought, Eminem, Scarface, KRS-One, Rakim, Kool G. Rap, AZ, Mos Def, man those are all just off the top of my head, and every single one of them is better than Kanye. Much better.

....And how many records have they sold?

Personally I believe that Kanye west is getting exactly what he wanted out of this. And that is to get attention. Maybe but it was uncalled for, but he is back in the spotlight now. He was able to get the president to comment. Also nearly every category on youtube has some sort of the incident as its most watched video. So as long as people are talking about this then Kanye is "winning."

But on another subject, for all of you who are bashing his music, could you do any better? Could any of you even possibly come close to selling over one million total albums?

....And how many records have they sold?

You kidding me?

Kanye has 3 number one records.

Nas alone has 4. The last of which was last year.

End of discussion. You really want to argue this shit? Record sales mean jack fucking shit. But, since you brought them up, Nas and Eminem both have been more successful than Kanye. Both are leagues above Kanye.

You kidding me?

End of discussion. You really want to argue this shit? Record sales mean jack fucking shit. But, since you brought them up, Nas and Eminem both have been more successful than Kanye. Both are leagues above Kanye.

This has the approval of Razor.

..Continue.

You kidding me?

Everyone's whole defense of Taylor Swift is that she's a bigger star than Kanye because of her record sales.

And of course, you defend the two most well-known stars :rolleyes:.

Explain to me how record sales have anything to do with your talent as a rapper. Do you consider Soulja Boy to be a better rapper then Chuck D?

Every rapper I named is far more talented as a rapper than Kanye is. Seriously, find me even one Kanye song that compares to someone like Nas. You can't. Because Kanye is overrated as sin.

Go down my list one by one. Every single one of those rappers is more talented than Kanye. Every one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back