[Official] Kanye West Spam Thread - Keep it ALL in HERE!

That is what I fuckin' thought.

Why is Kayne bitching about VDs with a 19 year old? Cradle robber. He should be ashamed of himself.

I thought it was pretty funny.

So what if some horrible country singing ****e didn't get her two minutes to dish out her hollowed thank you's for a "moon man" which means shit to her compared to the grammy's that she has.. which by the way she doesn't even deserve.

I mean seriously people, all the guy did was take a microphone and say that he thought someone elses video was great, thats fuckin' all he did. If you wanna cry for some bitch that sings like shit, go ahead, but it's an MTV show so it really shouldn't matter too much.

And shitting on Kanye's talent? People who don't like his music, thats fine, but to say he is talentless is just pathetic. He is one of the better producers in the business, and his music.. well it sells pretty damn good, and it's pretty damn enjoyable to listen to as well.

So, YAY for Kanye. And a big fuck off to the haters.

The U.P has balls. I'll say that much. And I agree with a good half of what he says. But the bold part is wrong

[quote="THE" U.P.;1378969]So what if some horrible country singing ****e didn't get her two minutes to dish out her hollowed thank you's for a "moon man" which means shit to her compared to the grammy's that she has.. which by the way she doesn't even deserve.[/quote]

Since when have the Grammys ever been worth something, ever? It's just mainstream musics way of patting themselves on the back. it's purely subjective, and a band that you actually like has so little chance of winning one its ridiculous. Like how the hell did U fucking 2 get album of the tyear in 2006?

I would go on, but I may save it for a thread. Just like those worthless academy awards. Sean Penn my ass

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAxailJPU5Q[/youtube]

Kanye seriously is a gay fish
Though I do enjoy his music :shrug:

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1378969]I thought it was pretty funny.

So what if some horrible country singing ****e didn't get her two minutes to dish out her hollowed thank you's for a "moon man" which means shit to her compared to the grammy's that she has.. which by the way she doesn't even deserve.

I mean seriously people, all the guy did was take a microphone and say that he thought someone elses video was great, thats fuckin' all he did. If you wanna cry for some bitch that sings like shit, go ahead, but it's an MTV show so it really shouldn't matter too much.

And shitting on Kanye's talent? People who don't like his music, thats fine, but to say he is talentless is just pathetic. He is one of the better producers in the business, and his music.. well it sells pretty damn good, and it's pretty damn enjoyable to listen to as well.

So, YAY for Kanye. And a big fuck off to the haters.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, UP is back. And he's a bigger attention ****e than ever!

Kanye is nothing more than a pathetic attention ****e. He did this just get his name on the news and to get people buzzing about him again. No doubt this is going to spark one of those celebrity feuds that new stations love to report about.

Did anyone see him on Jay Leno? He is fucking pathetic. Love his music, but I wouldn't want to meet the guy!

And do you all just refuse to comment on the MJ tribute and the suprise appearance by Janet? Did anyone else not mark the fuck out? I went nuts!

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1378969]I thought it was pretty funny.

So, YAY for Kanye. And a big fuck off to the haters.[/QUOTE]

You're a fucking moron. Nothing you said is even remotely correct. You will be awarded no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

It was a fucked up thing to do, but in the end it happened and the apologies have been given, so let's just move on. It's times like this where we see how pathetic so many in the internet community are though, with blogs ranging from Kanye should be banned from all award shows to the claims of Kanye being talentless. Both are asinine.

If it makes you feel any better, I've thought Kanye sucked from day one, well before this bullshit.

But this is a discussion board. It's here for discussion. Why don't you just not come into this thread if you don't want to talk about it, instead of telling others to stop talking about it.

I will call Kanye shameful and talentless wherever I choose, thank you.

I concur with FTS, I have never like Kayne as a 'rapper'. I think he tries to hard with his music, and it is not entertaining to me in the least, to me he just seems to make music to make money, not because he loves it or cares about it. I also can't stand him as a person, he's a pathetic douchebag as I have said and only cares about himself. He apologies were hollow and meaningless, he only did them, because no one in the entertainment world agreed with him what so ever, not even Beyonce, if people had agreed with him, he wouldn't have apologized, so he can go fuck himself with a cactus. As far as saying he is talentless, he is, there are a lot out of talentless artists out there who for some reason seem to be able to sell their shit music and win awards for it, Kayne being one of them. As for him being a good producer... it's debatable. If you work with good enough artists, you could be a shit producer and it'll be good. Take Jay-Z, his new cd will be great because it's Jay-Z, not because Kayne is the producer. Kayne is pure shit and another thing about the asshole, the ONLY reason he is sucking up to Beyonce is simply because of Jay-Z, nothing less, nothing more.

I may be a little late to comment on the subject, oh well. So this is directed to all the people who back what Kanye did, maybe only UP, I don't know because I am not reading through 230+ posts.

What Kanye did was the biggest fucking dick move in the world. What went through his head to go up there during Taylor Swift's speech and interrupt her. Fucking idiot. He makes me hate that he came from Chicago. And for those saying, Oh it is only the VMA's so it doesn't matter for Taylor Swift, if it didn't matter, then why the fuck did Kanye have to interrupt her? If it doesn't matter, what the fuck was necessary to talk about Beyonce's video? Kanye West is a bitch, plain and simple.

Anyone who thinks it's cool for Kanye to make a nineteen year old girl cry is a piece of trash. Kanye is a bitch. Someone should have knocked him the fuck out.

JMT apparently likes some of Souljah Boy's stuff now, he says he's apparently improved VASTLY. He posted a song that was actually pretty fucking good the other day, let me go see if I can dig it up. It's atleast 12 billion times better than Crank That.

Pretty much had to be an improvement over crank that.

This is worse though.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have that song on my iPod, and have memorized it. Why? White kids at the UofA want to act like they're rappers. and I memorized it because it's hilarious. Have you ever listened to that song? It's supposed to be legit, but a song that wants you to "do the booty doo" can't possibly be taken seriously.

I have that song on my iPod, and have memorized it. Why? White kids at the UofA want to act like they're rappers. and I memorized it because it's hilarious. Have you ever listened to that song? It's supposed to be legit, but a song that wants you to "do the booty doo" can't possibly be taken seriously.

I assure you sir, the "booty doo" is a very, very serious issue.

That's the song I was thinking of. Good one there.

i dont mean to offend anyone but r & b/rap is he biggest heap of shit i have ever had the displeasure of listning to. and the artists are all major assholes (from what you see on tv)

kanye, soulja boy, fucking n-dubz, 50 cent, tichie stryder. all talentless wonders. all you need is someone else who can work a computer and youve got every chance to be a rapper. again i dont mean to disrespect anyone on the forums but if this is what you call real music you need a wake up slap.

go listen to some hendrix or ac/dc, classical music or anything other than r&b/rap. thats real music

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back