[Official] Kanye West Spam Thread - Keep it ALL in HERE!

Clearly you haven't listened to much rap Fratelli, because you just named a bunch of no talent hacks from the last few years. Try and tell me this song is bad:

Don't judge an entire genre of music based off of the radio.

Clearly you haven't listened to much rap Fratelli, because you just named a bunch of no talent hacks from the last few years. Try and tell me this song is bad:

Don't judge an entire genre of music based off of the radio.

maybe im just blinded by my own biast against this kinda music but i cant say i enjoyed this song.

where im from there is no such thing as live r&b or rap in pubs, concerts etc. i therefore didnt grow up listining to this music, other than what was radio 1, and i still didnt like it. i dont think i knew who 2pac was till a few years ago, and i never herd of biggy smalls till that movie was advertised

...You never heard of Notorious BIG until the movie came out?

'Kay. So don't judge that genre of music based on a few shitty songs on Radio 1, because you don't really know anything about it. Not knowing who Biggie Smalls in the rap world is would be like a rock and roll fan not knowing who the Beatles were.

If you can put away your bias, maybe you'll like it. Probably not though, because you clearly don't want to.

...You never heard of Notorious BIG until the movie came out?

'Kay. So don't judge that genre of music based on a few shitty songs on Radio 1, because you don't really know anything about it. Not knowing who Biggie Smalls in the rap world is would be like a rock and roll fan not knowing who the Beatles were.

If you can put away your bias, maybe you'll like it. Probably not though, because you clearly don't want to.

well to start with its not just a few shitty songs on radio 1, is about literally 100 every year, and they keep getting worse and worse. and when you speak about Not knowing who Biggie Smalls in the rap world is, trust me, the rap world is about 1million miles in the other direction from my current location.

and yes, your right there on your second point. ill stick to kings of leon and kasabian cheers :)

:lmao:

You criticize rap and then praise Kings of Leon?

Kings of Leon are terrible. Beyond terrible.

Kings of Leon have what is known as 'Red Hot Chilli Peppers syndrome'.

With every album, they have become more and more radio friendly.

explain how. real musicians playing real instruments.... already beats rap

:disappointed:

I'm disappointed in you. You clearly don't understand hip hop in the slightest bit.

You want to tell me making a creative beat is easy? Are you fucking joking? It's a completely valid artform. Nevermind the actual rapper.

Oh and many, many rap groups tour with live bands, and bands like The Roots play with an entire band, all the time. So again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Kings of Leon is blander then bland. It's like listening to an indie band that gets found in a small pub and then get told by a record executive "Okay, now take all of that talent, and make your music as soulless and unimaginative as possible! And make sure it's radio-friendly!"

I'll take something like this:

Over the Kings of Leon any day of the week. That's poetry right there. Then again, I'm going to go ahead and guess you probably have spent your entire life in the suburbs? So yeah, obviously this music isn't going to appeal to you. It's not meant for you.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkBpRBrSVos&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkBpRBrSVos&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="295" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]

<3

:lmao: Wooooooooow Fratelli man, if that's all the hip hop you know, then you have never heard REAL hip hop. What you heard there is "Hip Pop" if you will. Trust me, us hip hop heads here know who the legit artists are (Soulja Boy is not one of them, no matter how much better he's gotten. He will never gain credibility from me) and 50 Cent, Lil Wayne, etc etc etc are all shit.

And it takes far more work to be a rapper than just a computer. We use those for making beats, that's only half the battle. Putting together your rhymes, bars, lyrics, flow, and style all together with the beat is fucking difficult as shit. Trust me, I've heard enough wannabes around here who think they can rap and put beats together, and can't do either of the sorts. Personally I can write down rhymes and lyrics like no other, but I can't flow very well and I can't pull it all together with the beat.

:disappointed:

I'm disappointed in you. You clearly don't understand hip hop in the slightest bit.

You want to tell me making a creative beat is easy? Are you fucking joking? It's a completely valid artform. Nevermind the actual rapper.

Oh and many, many rap groups tour with live bands, and bands like The Roots play with an entire band, all the time. So again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Kings of Leon is blander then bland. It's like listening to an indie band that gets found in a small pub and then get told by a record executive "Okay, now take all of that talent, and make your music as soulless and unimaginative as possible! And make sure it's radio-friendly!"

I'll take something like this:

Over the Kings of Leon any day of the week. That's poetry right there. Then again, I'm going to go ahead and guess you probably have spent your entire life in the suburbs? So yeah, obviously this music isn't going to appeal to you. It's not meant for you.

the roots? why do you keep bringing up hip hop bands you know i would have never herd of before. i already said we basically do not get hip hop where im from, nobody listens to it, its not on local radio stations, there are no live music venues here. WE DO NOT HAVE RAP. we are stuck in the past here ok :lmao:. Scotlands a country full of rednecks and indie superstars.

we can go on forever arguing about which music is better, and in the end neither of us will be swayed, and nobody reading will care. Fair enough rappers have been sucessful, as have KoL. they must be doing something right. we can leave it at that :)

Kanye sucks! period!

Now someone please tell me that they marked the fuck out for the MJ tribute and Janet! Please! Why are you all so hung up on Kanye? It wasn't the biggest part of the night. You do realize that this is the exact reason why he did it, right? He just wants people to talk about him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back