[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Quick Question for those of you who have PAL DVD players:

Do You Know if Region One DVD's play on the PlayStation 3? I don't think they do but if they do then it'll save me money (I won't have to buy a Region Free DVD Player).

Today's Moment of the Day - Raditz Meets Piccolo
[YOUTUBE]bK8RtIfeRvc[/YOUTUBE]​

Also, 90's Kid, I personally think that your SSJ 3 in the best of the lot.

Tarble is a playable character in DBZ: Raging Blast 2
250px-60971_1472464566021_1065852052_31168410_7418497_n.jpg

That's wierd. They haven't released the Movie he's in outside of the Japense Market. Odd. Maybe thre dubbing it soon.

Today's Moment of the Day - Gogeta is Born
[YOUTUBE]3OBFrLuDD0g&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Confirmed list of characters for the game:

Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)
Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Vegeta, Super Saiyan 2)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan 3)
Vegeta (Scouter)
Majin Vegeta
Vegito (Base, Super Vegito)
Gogeta (Super Gogeta)
Kid Gohan
Teen Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
Ultimate Gohan *
Future Gohan (Base *, Super Saiyan *)
Future Trunks (Sword) (Base, Super Saiyan)
Future Trunks (Fighting) (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Trunks)
Kid Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan)
Goten (Base, Super Saiyan)
Gotenks (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3)
Piccolo
Krillin
Yamcha
Tien
Chiaotzu
Videl
Nail *
Pikkon *
Bardock
Frieza (1st Form, 2nd Form, 3rd Form, Final Form, 100% Power)
Mecha Frieza*
Zarbon (Base, Post-Transformation)
Dodoria
Cui *
Captain Ginyu
Jeice
Burter
Recoome
Guldo
Nappa
Raditz
Saibamen *
Cell (Imperfect Form, Semi-Perfect Form, Perfect Form, Super Perfect Form)
Cell Jr. *
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19
Dr. Gero
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Base, Gotenks Absorbed, Gohan Absorbed)
Kid Buu
Dabura *
Turles *
Cooler (Base *, Final Form *)
Salza *
Doore * or ** (it is unclear at this point whether this character is counted as one of the six "new" or not)
Neiz * or ** (Similar to Doore, it is still unclear)
Meta-Cooler *
Android 13 (Base *, Super 13 *)
Android 14 **
Android 15 **
Broly (Base, Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan)
Broly (Super Saiyan 3)
Zangya *
Bojack (Base *, Full-Power Form *)
Janemba (Super Janemba *)
Hatchiyack **
Tarble **

* Indicates that this character is one of the more than 20 characters new to the Raging Blast series that appeared in previous games
** Indicates that this character is one of the four or six characters who are new to any Dragon Ball video game but did appear in the show or the movies
*** Indicates that this character is one of the two new what-if-characters

Are there new What Ifs besides SSJ3 Vegeta and Broli?

With Buu's absorbing powers and the Fusion technique as well as the numerous levels of SSJ, there are plenty of potential What Ifs

What do I think there could be?

How about the one thing that was teased in the movies and in GT but was denied us?

SSJ3 Teen Gotenks

Not sure if someone already asked this but I don't feel like going back and looking at every page. When Goku teleports Cell to King Kai's planet why doesn't he just teleport back? I know after that he says that maybe it's best if he's dead but I can't see Goku just killing himself. This always bothered me in the series.

Not sure if someone already asked this but I don't feel like going back and looking at every page. When Goku teleports Cell to King Kai's planet why doesn't he just teleport back? I know after that he says that maybe it's best if he's dead but I can't see Goku just killing himself. This always bothered me in the series.

My guess is that in the manga there was meant to be very little time between Goku and Cell materialising and Cell exploding but that did not come across well in the anime

It also takes Goku some time to find the chi of someone/something that he's transporting to so it may have taken him more than a few seconds to find Earth again.

Барбоса;2476146 said:
Are there new What Ifs besides SSJ3 Vegeta and Broli?

With Buu's absorbing powers and the Fusion technique as well as the numerous levels of SSJ, there are plenty of potential What Ifs

What do I think there could be?

How about the one thing that was teased in the movies and in GT but was denied us?

SSJ3 Teen Gotenks

Actually, SS3 Vegeta and Broly are in the first Raging Blast. So theyre not the What If Characters in RB2.

They were a bitch to unlock in RB2 aswell. You had to get 20 stars to unlock that W.I chapter to begin with. I found stars quite challenging to obtain.

It isn't too hard if you pick the really easy fights first.

Always start collecting stars by facing Nappa. He's slow as fuck and his attacks are shit when all you have to do is fly up to avoid them.

This may sound a bit noobish, but... How do you get stars? And what good are those points that you get from every battle, and the loading screen?

To get stars you've gotta replay a battle you've already done and it should say "Mission" then that tells you what you've gotta do to get the stars. There's 3 per battle. Normally it's just stuff like complete on hardest difficulty, use so many power moves and defeat in a certain time limit.

The little capsules you get at loading screens and points you get after battles are called "d-points" they're basically just money that you can use to buy items in the shop, new attacks etc.

In early-August, I decided to re-watch every single episode of the Dragonball series (Original, Z, GT)

I started wit Dragonball season 1...unfortunately i am bearly in season 4---around episode 114 (the one where goku drinks the Ultra divine water in order to defeat King Piccolo (Piccolo Daimyo or however its supposed to be)

I'll be done wit everything of the Dragonball series by March for sure....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back