[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Fuck off.

I love you too.

In the fucking Saiyan saga he launched a massive blast with one hand that KILLED HIM it was so powerful, the Dodonpa used to light people on fire, and he pummeled Cell with his Tri Beam/Kikoho (I prefer the Japanese term because it leaves square holes >>) while being nowhere near Semicell's level. I wish he had more of a role after the whole Saiyan saga thing :(

Also, he has three eyes.

Heck yes! Me too. I hated that everyone ended up being weak as fuck. Tien was awesome in Dragonball and still throughout DBZ,,,if only they would have made it so he stayed powerful.

Would my current sig count?

If you want it to, sure. I don't see why not...I have an idea for what the competition should go like...if you guys wana hear it, I'll say it.

It is one of the strange things about DB that while characters will learn some of another's moves such as Goku using Krillin's Destructo Disc and Tien's Solar Flare, they do not use others.

Tien's Kikoho is a perfect example. Perhaps having the Kamehameha was enough for Roshi's students and the Galick Gun and Final Flash were enough for Vegeta, but what is say Super Perfect Cell had decided to break out a Kikoho against Goku or Gohan...

Perhaps even more surprising is that Goku never teachs any of his friends or family how to us the Instant Transmission

If it involves everyone making sigs, I think you should put it in graphics.

Yeah true...But before I do it, I need to ask, what do you think of the idea? (This is a question to everyone by the way)

Reason I'm asking is I don't want to just throw out an idea and have it rejected (or only having like 2 or 3 people participating...

Yeah true...But before I do it, I need to ask, what do you think of the idea? (This is a question to everyone by the way)

Reason I'm asking is I don't want to just throw out an idea and have it rejected (or only having like 2 or 3 people participating...

Personally, I like the idea. Its just a matter of if anyone else in this thread makes sigs.

Yea that's the issue that concerns me. I know you wouldn't pass up the oppurtunity, neither would I...but what about Charlton, Enterkey, Funkay, Eap6oca, The Holy One, and everyone else...

I could make tutorial videos :shrug:

Haha, nice. But do people even have photoshop to begin with?....I'm going to PM a few people (the major contributors to this thread) and if people like this idea and are willing to participate, than I will make the competition, but if it's only gona be like me and you and maybe someone else, then I kind of see no point to the competition, no what I mean?

Барбоса;2470394 said:
It is one of the strange things about DB that while characters will learn some of another's moves such as Goku using Krillin's Destructo Disc and Tien's Solar Flare, they do not use others.

Tien's Kikoho is a perfect example. Perhaps having the Kamehameha was enough for Roshi's students and the Galick Gun and Final Flash were enough for Vegeta, but what is say Super Perfect Cell had decided to break out a Kikoho against Goku or Gohan...

Perhaps even more surprising is that Goku never teachs any of his friends or family how to us the Instant Transmission

The Cell Juniors did, in fact, use the Tri Beam against SSJ2 Gohan

Haha, nice. But do people even have photoshop to begin with?....I'm going to PM a few people (the major contributors to this thread) and if people like this idea and are willing to participate, than I will make the competition, but if it's only gona be like me and you and maybe someone else, then I kind of see no point to the competition, no what I mean?

They can use GIMP, thats what I use. Its free.

Alot of characters like Tien and Yamcha for example, use their own range of moves. I think the only characters that have evolved on their original moves are Gotenks and Gogeta, just because they fused. Gotenks uses his Die Die Missle Barrage and Super Kamehameha as his normal ki-blasts. Gogeta uses Super Kamehameha and the Big Bang Kamehameha. Gogeta's super move is the the Big Bang Kamehameha x100.

Both are extremely powerful characters, but in lore, Vegito is the strongest character of them all. It is stated that the Potara earings are the only thing that keeps Vegito under control (and fused).

On topic, some of the moves people like Tien and Yamcha use are completely under-powered in DragonBall Z. They were much more powerful in DragonBall's original run.

Today's Moment of the Day - Goku Smites the Mighty Freeza
[YOUTUBE]wyZC-CvxtyQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

The sig thing should be put on hold for Page #100. We'll be there by Early October.

Just watching the hatching of Buu...

Damn Fat Buu was a surprise. After the mega-serious Vegeta, the camp but vicious Frieza and the perfection-obsessed Cell, idiot Buu was a big difference

And then he broke Dabura's face with one punch

Quickly followed by Vegeta beating Goku AGAIN!

Барбоса;2472492 said:

Damn Fat Buu was a surprise

I LOVED that Buu wasn't some eloquent, articulate villain. The fact that he was this childish, fat blob made him even more menacing in many ways.

Hmm..I've never had somebody request something before..I normally just be creative. I could try though. What did you have in mind?

It's fine man, I was tempted too but I'm sticking with what I've got until after HIAC.

Барбоса;2472492 said:

Damn Fat Buu was a surprise. After the mega-serious Vegeta, the camp but vicious Frieza and the perfection-obsessed Cell, idiot Buu was a big difference

Quickly followed by Vegeta beating Goku AGAIN!

My DBZ Season 4 box set got delivered in the post today. It's a bummer because I already had 1 and 2, but 4 came before 3. I've seen every episode in the original TV run, but I'm not watching 4 before 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back