[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Gogeta's filler

Not sure what we should do for our Fiftieth Page Anniversary.

It has to be something really EPIC.

I'm down with posting your favorite fights.

Or how about favorite momments ever?

I'm down with both.

...Never said we couldn't post any filler. Its Post your favorite DBZ fight and momment in light of our 5oth page anniversary. Any momment, any fight---It all counts---even filler

Today's Moment of the Day - Krillin; Stop Breaking Kami House!
[YOUTUBE]IG7J5b-p_oY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Special Thanks to the Fella's at Team Four Star for Inspiring this Moment of the Day

Well that question would be none b/c all of them were killed in the Buu saga except Goku who entered it already dead. Oh wait, I don't think Uub or Pan were ever killed in GT.

Well that question would be none b/c all of them were killed in the Buu saga except Goku who entered it already dead. Oh wait, I don't think Uub or Pan were ever killed in GT.

The Human Extinction Attack did not kill everyone

I have seven so far but some have asterisks beside their names.

1. Pan
2. Uub
3. Hercule
4. Supreme Kai
5. Mr Popo
6. King Yemma
7. Fat Buu

You maybe could add in the other three Kais plus Grand Kai, if they count as main

Барбоса;2467863 said:
Was just thinking of a good DB question... Not even sure if I have gotten the full answer

How many main characters never die during the entire DB series?

Hercule, Pan, Uub, Supreme Kai & Future Trunks (He's Still Technically Alive After Cell Blows a Hole in His Chest). Everyone else dies at least once (Buu makes damn sure of that).

Pretty certain Future Trunks is considered to have been killed by Super Perfect Cell as he is revived by the wish to Shenron.

A Future Trunks is also see being killed by Imperfect Cell

Барбоса;2467890 said:
The Human Extinction Attack did not kill everyone

I have seven so far but some have asterisks beside their names.

1. Pan
2. Uub
3. Hercule
4. Supreme Kai
5. Mr Popo
6. King Yemma
7. Fat Buu

You maybe could add in the other three Kais plus Grand Kai, if they count as main

Fat Buu died. Evil Buu turned him into chocolate, ate him, and then became Super Buu.

He was just absorbed. He remained in his body until he turned into Kid Buu and then eventually, he was turned into Uub. Fat Buu just stayed with Hercule towards the end and hung about with him.

Yeah, I just didn't think absorbed was the right word considering he was eaten...technicalities, technicalities...

Popo died I'm pretty sure, since the Earth FUCKING BLEW UP

Popo died when Boo ate him by turning him into chocalate....right after he esacped the hyperbollic time chamber...

!Let us all celebrate 50 pages of this EPIC thread!

dragon-ball-z-1001.jpg

Wasn't sure if he was eaten or not, I just know he had to have died. I didn't pay much attention to the Boo saga because of how incredibly underwhelming it was compared to the Freezer saga, plus it was a giant Alice in Wonderland/Buddha joke

Wasn't sure if he was eaten or not, I just know he had to have died. I didn't pay much attention to the Boo saga because of how incredibly underwhelming it was compared to the Freezer saga, plus it was a giant Alice in Wonderland/Buddha joke

How was it anything like Alice in Wonderland? Haha, that made me lol. The only thing that was disturbing about the Buu saga's was that Dabura would spit on people and turn them into stone, Buu would turn into liquid and have people drink him until they inflated and exploded, then the whole Goku and Vegeta being inside Buu thing is just something I'm not going into..

Yea that's true. But the excess filler in the frieza saga was kind of boring...at least in my opinion.

I think the buu sagas got better as the story progressed. Like by the time 'Mystic' Gohan came in to fight super buu, from then on the fights were pretty epic. Though once buu died and the 10 (or 5) years had passed, DBZ went to shit and ultimately GT.

How was it anything like Alice in Wonderland? Haha, that made me lol. The only thing that was disturbing about the Buu saga's was that Dabura would spit on people and turn them into stone, Buu would turn into liquid and have people drink him until they inflated and exploded, then the whole Goku and Vegeta being inside Buu thing is just something I'm not going into..

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Mind blown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back