[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

He doesn't mean that he edited the title of his of the DBZ moment. It originally said "The first super saiyan at the world tournament" or something along those lines. Barbossa corrected him on that as Goten and Trunks did it before him.

Shut Up (Or Thank You?) Holy One.

Also, a special picture as we near 50 pages:

dbz.gif

He doesn't mean that he edited the title of his of the DBZ moment. It originally said "The first super saiyan at the world tournament" or something along those lines. Barbossa corrected him on that as Goten and Trunks did it before him.

Oh. My bad. I just skimmed through everything.

Shut Up (Or Thank You?) Holy One.

Also, a special picture as we near 50 pages:

dbz.gif

We need to do something special for when we have 50 pages.

Here is my contribution:

dragonball-z-pencilboard-3.jpg

dragonball.gif

Барбоса;2464856 said:
No love for Future Trunks, Gregory or Bubbles in that picture...

He's an Anime only character, that picture is from the manga.

Bubbles wasn't that important to Dragon Ball and there's already one Trunks there.

Not sure what we should do for our Fiftieth Page Anniversary.

What if that were like a contest. Everyone makes their own sig of DBZ and the best one gets green repped by all?

We promote DBZ to its fullest with the videos and then the sigs. That sounds like a win to me.

He's an Anime only character, that picture is from the manga.

Bubbles wasn't that important to Dragon Ball and there's already one Trunks there.

Not sure what we should do for our Fiftieth Page Anniversary.

There may have already been one Trunks there but that was the bitch Trunks not the savior of the future, destroyer of Freeza, and legit badass. Vegeta turned kid Trunks into an arrogant little asshole and nearly ruined the best character from DBZ.
Trunks-poster.jpg

Ok, this is my contribution to the event.

Favorite DBZ Fight

Gotenks vs Super Buu

[youtube]WOpnBHkZBl8[/youtube]

Favorite DBZ Moment

Goten and Trunks turn Super Saiyan for the first time

[youtube]mV83_iDxcE8[/youtube] [youtube]ZqabrlVJPyQ[/youtube]​

Very Well Seeing as We've Begun:

Favourite Fight - Vegeta vs. Goku, Gohan, Krillin & Yajirobe

[YOUTUBE]r9PCpmgEeUE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]feKVHpWwi2Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Favourite Moment - Vegeta's Death
[YOUTUBE]XCD4PDz4JNQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Best moment by far and in HD!

The dub of Cell's laughter interrupted by Vegeta's attack and his exclamation of "Vegeta!!" followed by Goku's telepathic "NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!" and Gohan's feral scream is just awesome, coupled with two superb changes in the soundtrack, first for Vegeta's interruption and then Cell's breaking apart.

The only thing that might have made it even better would have been Vegeta firing and shouting "FINAL FLASH!!" (which had been proven to be able to hurt Cell) as he blindsides Cell

HERE ARE MY TWO PICKS​

FAVOURITE FIGHT

[YOUTUBE]X43wSk_gwPo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

FAVOURITE MOMMENT

[YOUTUBE]GXdYgCiX-Bc[/YOUTUBE]​

The game was a stupid idea to start off with. You should have just let it be exactly like this thread but nonspam.

I didn't even watch Dragon Ball Z much. The only things I remember are loving Hercule and The Great Saiyaman, the episode where Krillin implodes, and the one where Cell comes back because of his nucleus.

God I followed this shit like a religion when i was 12-14, to the point where I still remember almost fucking everything

Anyway, here's the two games everyone needs to try

You can unlock like every fucking DBZ character in the latter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back