[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

The guy who does Vegeta is great: "Say goodbye to your planet Kakarot" "That's not very nice" "Of course not! I'm f***ing evil"

Also, Nappa rules

"Gohan this is daddy, I know you're angry right now but you have to focused your anger"

"Remember Icarus......he did it"

"Oh that's bulls**t, I haven't killed anyone on this godforsaken planet not for lack of trying mind you"

This was the first episode I watched of their parody and I was immediately hooked on the series.

Am I the only one who thinks that "Super 17" was a genius idea?

Yes, You Are (Though the Krillin/#18 moment, which has already been moment of the day, was great).

Today's Moment of the Day - Vegeta Lends a 'Helping Hand'
[YOUTUBE]XEgd-Q0yIsM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

I Love This Moment. It Just Shows How Truly Sinister Vegeta was in the Old Days.

Also, Stinger: I May Have a Request For You Involving Nappa & Vegeta

No Stinger or Pedro (whatever the hell you want to be called) I actually enjoyed the Super 17 saga then again I'm one of the few fans who actually liked GT as a whole.

Hatchiyack is set to appear in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, for the first time as playable character and as part of the remake of The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans, which every copy of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 will include. This will be his first appearance in any Dragon Ball media in the last 17 years.

278px-70a353edd7-dragon-ball-raging-blast-2-ps3-xbox-360-81457.jpg

He's from the special called the Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans. It's actually an exclusive to Japan and was never released overseas.

You can find a subbed version of it. Although, they are releasing an english version along with Raging Blast 2 as a package deal.

The Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans Will Be a Special feature in the Game Itself. For the Japanese, this is a simple re-release with upgraded sound, audio & picture quality. For everyone else this is a first time release.

Today's Moment of the Day - Gohan is Unleashed at the World Tournament
[YOUTUBE]lsAM6MCv1zo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

That rule wasn't put into place until after he did it and Trunks went back on his word about only using one arm while turning into a Super Saiyan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back