[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Барбоса;2455555 said:
Vampires certainly are not immortal as they die for all sorts of reasons including malnourishment.

As for DB, aside from perhaps King Yemma, the only true immortal was Garlic Jnr as he could not die

Of course the sheer number of reincarnations would suggest that virtually no one dies in DB

According to Bram Stoker they are... I'm not inclided to believe you over him...

I guess we'll agree to disagree here... I'd simply call Garlic Jr invincible... not immortal

Today's Moment of the Day - The Special Beam Cannon

[YOUTUBE]Xy3atj6GI9g[/YOUTUBE]​

Also, I'm think about a new sig. Now I won't be using it until after Hell in a Cell but I've got a lot of images that I'll be using as sigs at one time or another in the near future. Here are my current front runners:

GrampaGohanFindsGokuSpecial02.png

161-46.jpg

GokuRaditzPiccoloSpecialBeamCannon.png

vegeta-kills-zarbon.jpg

Colo_dragon_ball__yajirobe_by_vinc3412.jpg

Which One Should I Choose?

According to Bram Stoker they are... I'm not inclided to believe you over him...

I guess we'll agree to disagree here... I'd simply call Garlic Jr invincible... not immortal

There is a good CL thread in this immortality debate so long as it was not overtaken by religion...

Personally, I'd go with the dictionary definition of "not subject to death" over a literary author. Anything that can be killed is not completely immortal.

Vampires do not meet the criteria for physical immortality - Dracula and company may well be ageless and possibly immune from disease but they can be killed by physical contact.

I would hesitate to say Garlic Jnr was completely 'invincible' as damage could be inflicted upon him as seen with Gohan flying through him but he was ageless, presumably immune to disease and could not be killed by physical and was therefore physically immortal.

This one was the best.

161-46.jpg

Try finding a goo HD capture of Vegeta's Final Flash against Perfect Cell. Watched it today. Incredible.

How about these?

Super-Ghost-Kamikaze-Attack.jpg

Goku-vegeta-vs-janemba.jpg

janemba.jpg

majinpatrick_2.jpg

Барбоса;2456518 said:
This one was the best.

161-46.jpg

Try finding a goo HD capture of Vegeta's Final Flash against Perfect Cell. Watched it today. Incredible.

You Mean Like This?

CellsBody.png

I've never heard of that one. Where's it fit into the sagas?

As with the vast majority of the films, it does not fit in with canon but it takes place while Vegeta is dead, presumably after sacrificing himself against Buu (hence the halo).

You should check it out, Blue, as it has some of best fighting in DBZ between Goku, Vegeta and Janemba in his second form. There is also some awesome animation when Janemba is using his the reality-warping techniques. Was trying to find a good picture of it as it would make a great sig.

I loved the whole Janemba fight.

Also, I found the reason as to why Goku, Turles, (and I assume Bardock) looked so much alike. Its pretty interesting.

It was stated that the reason why Turles and Goku looked alike is because within the low-rank Saiyans, the facial patterns of each warrior were similar, thus making it easy to mark which Saiyans were low-class warriors.

If you guys need a sig maker, I'm not doing anything...

If you can...can you make me a sig? I'd do it myself but I have too much to do than to spend my time on making a sig. But it isn't DBZ related...I need a Star Fox sig (for a non WZ forums purpose)...What do you say Stinger?

Just finished the entire Cell saga.

The eps 173-176 truly are immense - from Goku's sacrifice, Cell's survival and Super Perfect Form, Vegeta's freak out at the supposed death of Future Trunks to everything involved in the Kamehameha Power Struggle and in particular the final crescendo with Vegeta putting his pride aside briefly to interfere and help Gohan. All capped off with Cell's futile declaration of "I'm Perfect!!" as he disintegrates

As big a fan of Buu that I am, the defeat of Cell is up there as probably the best DB moment.

Epic.

I hated Buu. I really, really, really hated Buu. Especially because everyone thinks Kid Buu is hot shit and could have beaten Chou Gohan, lolno

Барбоса;2458005 said:
Just finished the entire Cell saga.

The eps 173-176 truly are immense - from Goku's sacrifice, Cell's survival and Super Perfect Form, Vegeta's freak out at the supposed death of Future Trunks to everything involved in the Kamehameha Power Struggle and in particular the final crescendo with Vegeta putting his pride aside briefly to interfere and help Gohan. All capped off with Cell's futile declaration of "I'm Perfect!!" as he disintegrates

As big a fan of Buu that I am, the defeat of Cell is up there as probably the best DB moment.

Epic.

[YOUTUBE]nxtcYFIWHRw[/YOUTUBE]

Love this scene so much. Its funny, I always thought he was saying "Ill be back".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back