[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Ocean Dub was my favorite for just watching, but the original Japanese shit has so much more artistic value. Gohan said more in that subbed j2 trans without even speaking compared to that STYOOOPP UTTTTTT

I really don't care what he said as I grew up on the Funi Dub which seems much better to me. I find the voice acting much better than Ocean and the original Japenese. Android 16 voice is a perfect example of that.

^ BINGO! The funimation voices are a heck of a lot better than the voices of Japanese or the Ocean group. Goku in Japanese sounds like a little kid trying to go through puberty. The voices in Funimation actually match their characters perfect not like the japanese...

...Oh yea...

I've a feeling DBKai's Cell Saga will be incredible, so much filler in the FUNi version .-. Especially Cell taking that Destructo Disk like it was nothing, which actually didn't even happen :( That move was beast, too

...Well, until Vegeta did one

And Frieza

And go...ku.

Did one when he first came back alive in the Buu Saga against one of the higher Buu forms

Might have just been in Legendary Super Warriors. speaking of which, you should all play that immediately

Randomly enough, I just found a website where I can watch every Dragonball, DBZ, DBGT, and Movie ever made. Even the Japanese ones! This is going to be fun =)

I hereby proclaim the Church of Satanism!!

mr-satan-points.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back