[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

...everything of GT was filler

GT wasn't all that bad, I agree. The reason I consider it shit is that because of what the writers ended up doing to ttheir characters. Gohan turned into a nerd dumbass, Goten was too busy jacking off to chicks. God knows what happened to Tien, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Krillin. Piccolo stayed in hell. The only real fighters were Goku, Trunks, Pan, and Ubb. Oh! and Vegeta...towards the end anyway.

But the stories were cool and it gave a proper ending to the Dragonball series which DBZ failed to do....

I wasn't a fan of he who shall not be named after it was revealed that he was a fucking barking mad Christian.

Anyway...

Today's Moment of the Day - Dabura's Disgusting Habit
[YOUTUBE]_p7fRURmRFM[/YOUTUBE]​

And we made it to 50 Pages! A salute to Mr. Toriyama; Creator, Genius and an Inspiration to Millions the World Over!

Updated the list. I had a suspicion about Mr Popo but could not remember when he was dispatched by Buu. If absorption/eating counts as death then Pan, Uub, Fat Buu and Hercule would all be removed from the list. Perhaps even Supreme Kai too. Garlic Jnr might be filler but I think he deserves a place.

1. Pan
2. Uub
3. Hercule
4. Supreme Kai
5. King Yemma
6. Fat Buu
7. Garlic Jnr

There was a suggestion of doing a thread in the Request Section for Someone to make sigs for everyone here but I don't believe it's happening. I think we'll save it for #100.

You don't like anybody that makes one wrong move, lol. i.e: Fury and Jenks.

Well...maybe not Jenks cos' he made about 173 wrong moves.

In Fury's case it was one wrong move followed by dozens of wrong moves when he couldn't handle simple criticisms. Its too bad I never got to tell him how annoyed I was when he made the DBZ thread in the spam section, brought all of the joy of posting about DBZ out of the mix and allowed people to simply list things without giving proper reason aside from the select few that have kept this thread going.

There was a suggestion of doing a thread in the Request Section for Someone to make sigs for everyone here but I don't believe it's happening. I think we'll save it for #100.

You brought up the sig idea. I adapted it and suggested that we should all make our own sig---place it here---best one gets repped by all who joined the competition (or whoever else wants to rep). But I think that some people don't have the materials to actually make a sig of their own...Still, I think it's a good idea. We could use it for sure on the 100th page anniversary...

In Fury's case it was one wrong move followed by dozens of wrong moves when he couldn't handle simple criticisms. Its too bad I never got to tell him

Let's stop talking about the dead, shall we? No need to bring that guy up anymore...

how annoyed I was when he made the DBZ thread in the spam section, brought all of the joy of posting about DBZ out of the mix and allowed people to simply list things without giving proper reason aside from the select few that have kept this thread going.

Either way its fine, in my opinion. I kind of like the fact that it is in the spam section alot better because it is more relaxed and layed back. You know what I mean?

ANyways, back on topic....DBZ RULEZ!!!!!

In Fury's case it was one wrong move followed by dozens of wrong moves when he couldn't handle simple criticisms. Its too bad I never got to tell him how annoyed I was when he made the DBZ thread in the spam section, brought all of the joy of posting about DBZ out of the mix and allowed people to simply list things without giving proper reason aside from the select few that have kept this thread going.

Ok, Fury tried to bitch fight with me. He couldn't win, so since he wouldn't leave... Blue and I drove him batshit insane until he left.

So I'm of the belief that if Tien had a formidable Battle Power, like even 80% of Goku's, he'd have the most devastating attacks in the series

Ok, Fury tried to bitch fight with me. He couldn't win, so since he wouldn't leave... Blue and I drove him batshit insane until he left.

Seriously dude....enough with the Fury, who cares what happened anymore (technically I was never involved but still)

---You won---Cardinal won---Everyone who hated fury won---AWESOME---

Point is, he's dead; Dragonball Z is bad-ass...That should be a satisfactory result to anyone...

Seriously dude....enough with the Fury, who cares what happened anymore (technically I was never involved but still)

---You won---Cardinal won---Everyone who hated fury won---AWESOME---

Point is, he's dead; Dragonball Z is bad-ass...That should be a satisfactory result to anyone...

I gave the CORRECT story.

In the fucking Saiyan saga he launched a massive blast with one hand that KILLED HIM it was so powerful, the Dodonpa used to light people on fire, and he pummeled Cell with his Tri Beam/Kikoho (I prefer the Japanese term because it leaves square holes >>) while being nowhere near Semicell's level. I wish he had more of a role after the whole Saiyan saga thing :(

Also, he has three eyes.

You brought up the sig idea. I adapted it and suggested that we should all make our own sig---place it here---best one gets repped by all who joined the competition (or whoever else wants to rep). But I think that some people don't have the materials to actually make a sig of their own...Still, I think it's a good idea. We could use it for sure on the 100th page anniversary...

Would my current sig count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back