[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

It's b/c in order to turn into an ape the Saiyans must look at the full moon. Gohan didn't see the artificial moon when Vegeta did.

But Vegeta said that the rays from the moon cause them to transform. Do the rays have to go into your eyes?

Well when he created the moon, Gohan and Krillin were pretty far from the battle so that could play into why it didn't affect him however, I haven't seen a transformation yet in which they didn't see the moon before transforming and Goku did it many times in Dragonball.

Gohan does not turn into the Great Ape during the fight with Vegeta because his tail only grows back during the fight. Piccolo ripped it out during his training

Saiyan armour specifically uses advanced fabrics (possibly Tuffle in origin) that can stretch when they go Oozaru.

Except Garlic Jr. had a point. Rather than exploiting a loop-hole, Garlic Jr. actually was used to make Gohan look strong as well as establish the potential partnership of Goku & Piccolo.

Sorry, I forgot we had a [small] debate going....

Are you talking about the movie or the saga? Because the saga was a way for Piccolo and Goku to form a better team and it was a way for Gohan to look strong. Then again, same thing was done with the Radditz fight making Garlic Jr a moot point.

As for the saga, I could see how that fitted better than the Broly Saga would. However, it's supposed to be filler. There is no reason for anything to have to fit in. Merely extra entertinment and more action is what it is...

Even still, the Garlic Jr does not do much for the story as we already knew Gohan had hidden abilities and Goku and Piccolo were already good partners by then....but again, it goes back to the fact that it was all just filler....

Then why did he go Super Saiyan in GT? After all, Elder Kai told him to access them by "doing that super saiyan thing" strongly implying that his SS form doesn't exist any more.

Because he was a fuck-tard?...Idk, writer's flaws I guess...

I also thought that it was quite obvious that after Gohan had turned Super Saiyan 2 against Cell, that he wasn't going to go beyond Super Saiyan 2. It was completely proven during the World Tournament saga aswell. Gohan was one of the few characters that came as across as struggling to transform into a Super Saiyan. When he transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 during the World Tournament, it took him forever. It didn't take him that long against Cell and it didn't do him much good anyway. He still got wiped out by Spopovich and Yamu.

Maybe it's because I'm tired and I've had a long day, but I got to say, this makes no sense...

Gohan wasn't a struggling character to become super-saiyan, Vegeta was. The hyper-bolic time chamber training shouldn't count as struggling if that's what you're basing your opinion on. Because, really, the hyper-bolic time chamber was used as training. Vegeta on the other hand, struggled alot. Emphasis was always made of how bad he wanted to become a super saiyan...

Also, I it didn't take him forever to transform super saiyan in world tournament saga.

And Yamu and Spopo-bitch wiped him out easily because Kibito [or Supreme kai] (cant remember) put a spell on him to be sure that he couldn't move as they wanted the two dumbasses to take away the energy inside of Gohan...

Dude, are you sure you watched the episode?

Sorry for my lack of apperance here over the last day or so. Illness is a bitch.

Today's Moment of the Day - Goku Goes for Gold
[YOUTUBE]SJVKyUTHNUM[/YOUTUBE]​

Only the second GT moment I've used.

Character Of The Day: Zangya

nd93kk.jpg

90's Kid, do I have to come back there and smack a bitch? Because I will...

Today's OFFICIAL Moment of the Day - Tien is 'Disarmed'
[YOUTUBE]1HlP1brau30&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Well I'm doing fight of the day. And here's my first entry:

Fight of the Day: Goku vs Cooler

[youtube]3ogoZRPwHJ8[/youtube]

[youtube]ffycZwb5C5Q[/youtube]

[youtube]rLpOkobVZSU[/youtube]

Fuck now I'm even more left out....

Fuck it, quote of the day it is...until further notice...wait...no...that's kinda hard to find a video of... :/

....fuck it, at least I got something...(how do you make words bigger?)

DBZ QUOTE OF THE DAY​

[YOUTUBE]B-OhIgJAGOE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Watch the ending. It's pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back