[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Well it was the SAME EXACT FORMULA every time. Thats the issue with the games too, they need to change something else. Maybe the starters. They can use Fighting, Dark, and Psychic. That would be cool. And of course the "Ill beat 8....gyms....yay..." gets old. And once you beat the game there nothing really worth doing.

It needs to be totally revamped. Oh and they need guns, lots of them. lol

And he gets to steal cars, and gets in police chases. And can straight up murder people. Now thats a Pokemon game!

FUCK YES! this is a total

BATTLEON-116.jpg

So yea....

DBZ Theme of The Day! Today's theme is...

Frieza's Theme
[YOUTUBE]tJZWLvfay_g[/YOUTUBE]​

Such a slow and calculating theme fits him perfectly. This really takes me back.

Personally, I would've loved to see Nappa return. If I remember correctly, even though Vegeta threw him up towards space, it never said anything about him dying. They shouldve made a mini-sage involving him coming back to Earth to get revenge on the Z-Warriors, and Vegeta. He would come back more powerful than he was before, actually being able to reach SS2/3 heights, although not showing it (He's bald).

I dont know, I'm just really thinking...

EDIT: Or he could have fur, something like this:

nappa-4.jpg

Personally, I would've loved to see Nappa return. If I remember correctly, even though Vegeta threw him up towards space, it never said anything about him dying.

Yes... it did... Vegeta blew him up, hes dead.

They shouldve made a mini-sage involving him coming back to Earth to get revenge on the Z-Warriors, and Vegeta. He would come back more powerful than he was before, actually being able to reach SS2/3 heights, although not showing it (He's bald).

I dont know, I'm just really thinking...

EDIT: Or he could have fur, something like this:

nappa-4.jpg

Lulz. Nappa is dead, Vegeta blew him up, not chucked him into space.

[YOUTUBE]XEgd-Q0yIsM[/YOUTUBE]

Time for....

DBZ Theme of The Day! Today's theme is...

Destruction Theme
[YOUTUBE]oqihQkC7SjM[/YOUTUBE]​

Today's Moment of the Day - Enter Mystic Gohan

[YOUTUBE]97jadiRVyrE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Great Moment. It seemed as if Gohan was going to get the big pay-off they'd built up since forever (Especially Since They Totally Negated Cell By Having Vegeta & Goku as well as Dabura & Buu surpassing him).

Today's Moment of the Day - Enter Mystic Gohan

[YOUTUBE]97jadiRVyrE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

Great Moment. It seemed as if Gohan was going to get the big pay-off they'd built up since forever (Especially Since They Totally Negated Cell By Having Vegeta & Goku as well as Dabura & Buu surpassing him).

Everything about this scene is epic, especially the faceoff.

Can anyone find a video clip of Buu's Dimensional scream? Not the one where he escaped the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, but the one he used on Vegito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back