[Official] Draft 2007 Discussion

i can see in the near future.... some Banned people.. LOL! read the rules!!

after ONS, and all the polls on wwe.com, romours, etc... what would you do with the ECW champ, lashley, if its drafted to SD! or RAW??? i mean, WHC on RAW or SD! ok, no problem... but the ECW champ on SD! ??? i can only see Vince getting something out of the sleeve and making Lashley droping the belt! that would be candidate for the "screwjob of the year" (along with Lashley winning at JD but not geting the title, Lashley in countless handicap matches, Lashley etc...)

rumour of Benoit going to RAW: predictable at some point, but a good move IMO, RAW is lacking of good wrestling talent, and Benoit feuding Cena would be good enough until HHH returns to kick that Punk ass.... (if he dont get drafted, of course...)
another moves i want to see is Kendrick and London to RAW, this can refresh a lot the tag division on RAW and bring some good moves on monday night. (im getting sick of the swanton bomb and the twist of fate...)
the other is Kenny and Nitro to ECW, with some other tag team(maybe Cryme time), and start their own division with some sick moves and monkey-spot fests, a true competition to TNA's X-division! (i know cryme time is not a high flying team, but he can put some power moves and some hype and funny stuff though...)

yeah, and so Hulk Hogan Too...
sources? .................................. no? shame.....

i forgot about Santino, he should be drafted to SD and feud some cruiserweights... where he belongs! he's such a waste of time, at least put him with Kenny or Nitro, not with fucking Chris Masters...(masters to ECW!!please! he fits well there, he got the body and lack of speech, 100% ECW(Test, anyone??)
and what if they split Hornswoogle of Finlay? LOL! that would be funny! Finlay goes to RAW and he tries desperate to reunite with his loyal pal (or pet?....) while Hornsw. is stucked in SD!feuding with little boggy!! a true soap opera!! XD LOL!

Heres what i think as of now:

-Benoit to Raw - seems like its going be the one lock for this draft

-Cryme Time to Smackdown - give them some exposure maybe feud with them 2 faires deuce and domino with a music and image angle
-Kenny, Nitro - move 2 of them to either smackdown
-Booker T - move to Raw, can be a heel and feud with Cena or maybe Benoit or a face and feud with Orton or Umaga

thats what i think as obvious moves every other move like guys such as Lashley, CM Punk, Umaga, Carlito, MVP and a few others i can see them getting moved but at the same time it still makes sense to keep them on their current shows.
-Lashley - he's the ecw champion just weird if he wasnt on that show, still think he will make it on raw from time to time though
-CM Punk - outside Lashley what other real face is on ecw right now
-Umaga - who would he feud with on Smackdown atleast on Raw he can be Vince's muscle
-MVP - if you move him you have to move Santino to Smackdown to balance out the belts but i dont know if they would put the IC Title on Smackdown seeing as its been around forever and i think they would keep it on Raw

To Raw:
Bobby Lashley They should make Lashley lose the ECW Title at Vengeance and make Cena turn heel by attacking Lashley during his match, costing him the title. They should make Cena go back to being his old "thug" character like he was on Smackdown to bring back what people used to like about Cena. Cena vs. Lashley would not produce the greatest matches, but decent ones, and this feud would be pretty interesting.
Chris Benoit Bringing Benoit to RAW would give Raw more talent and depth. Benoit could revive the legacy of the IC Title just like he did with the US Title. He could feud with Masters and train Masters like he did with MVP. This would not only help Masters career but it could help Benoit get back to the main event level and win another World Championship
Regal and Taylor I think that moving this team to Raw will give Raw a number two heel tag team. This would change up the tag division on Raw and give the Raw tag division some veterans.
Kevin Thorn I think that Kevin Thorn can one day become IC Champ and maybe even be in the WWE Title picture. However, first he needs to get noticed and he isn't getting noticed on ECW. Moving him to Raw and establishing himself will get him known and could get him a push as a mid-carder on Raw.

To Smackdown:
The Great Khali I think that Khali needs to get out of the title picture and improve on his wrestling abilities. He needs to get a few more moves to add depth to his moveset. Having Khali on Smackdown is better for him because there are more guys that are his size. Having the Kane-Khali feud would be good if the matches were specialty (Cage, Inferno, Hardcore)
The World's Greatest Tag Team This would be a good move because Haas and Benjamin can re-establish themselves and show the skills that they have. Feuding with Kendrick and London would produce great matches. Also, after a few tag title reigns for a year or so, I think that they should then build for a Haas, Benjamin feud that would help them get into their singles careers. I think that Haas has US-IC Title potential and Benjamin has World Title potential.
Kenny Dykstra Smackdown could be a place where Dykstra can showcase his talents. He could have better feuds on Smackdown in either tag or singles.
Eugene I think that he should turn heel and say that he was pretending to be handicapped and that his real name is Nick Dinsmore. He should then be pushed as a heel to the mid-card level.

To ECW
Johnny Nitro I think that Nitro could a main event talent in the future and in ECW he could engage in some intriguing feuds with Punk, or the Originals.
Booker T I think that Booker should brought in as Booker T and win the ECW Title as a face and have feuds with guys like Cor Von or Burke.
Jeff Hardy Jeff Hardy would be a perfect fit in ECW. He could be brought into the ECW Title picture and maybe feud with Booker or he could have feuds with Cor Von or Burke.
Chavo Guerrero I think that Chavo has potential to become a World Champion in the future and in ECW he could have strong feuds that could boost him to the top like Rey and Eddie.
Super Crazy Super Crazy would add depth to the ECW roster and he can produce great matches. He's also an Original.

To Raw:
Bobby Lashley They should make Lashley lose the ECW Title at Vengeance and make Cena turn heel by attacking Lashley during his match, costing him the title. They should make Cena go back to being his old "thug" character like he was on Smackdown to bring back what people used to like about Cena. Cena vs. Lashley would not produce the greatest matches, but decent ones, and this feud would be pretty interesting.
Chris Benoit Bringing Benoit to RAW would give Raw more talent and depth. Benoit could revive the legacy of the IC Title just like he did with the US Title. He could feud with Masters and train Masters like he did with MVP. This would not only help Masters career but it could help Benoit get back to the main event level and win another World Championship
Regal and Taylor I think that moving this team to Raw will give Raw a number two heel tag team. This would change up the tag division on Raw and give the Raw tag division some veterans.
Kevin Thorn I think that Kevin Thorn can one day become IC Champ and maybe even be in the WWE Title picture. However, first he needs to get noticed and he isn't getting noticed on ECW. Moving him to Raw and establishing himself will get him known and could get him a push as a mid-carder on Raw.

To Smackdown:
The Great Khali I think that Khali needs to get out of the title picture and improve on his wrestling abilities. He needs to get a few more moves to add depth to his moveset. Having Khali on Smackdown is better for him because there are more guys that are his size. Having the Kane-Khali feud would be good if the matches were specialty (Cage, Inferno, Hardcore)
The World's Greatest Tag Team This would be a good move because Haas and Benjamin can re-establish themselves and show the skills that they have. Feuding with Kendrick and London would produce great matches. Also, after a few tag title reigns for a year or so, I think that they should then build for a Haas, Benjamin feud that would help them get into their singles careers. I think that Haas has US-IC Title potential and Benjamin has World Title potential.
Kenny Dykstra Smackdown could be a place where Dykstra can showcase his talents. He could have better feuds on Smackdown in either tag or singles.
Eugene I think that he should turn heel and say that he was pretending to be handicapped and that his real name is Nick Dinsmore. He should then be pushed as a heel to the mid-card level.

To ECW
Johnny Nitro I think that Nitro could a main event talent in the future and in ECW he could engage in some intriguing feuds with Punk, or the Originals.
Booker T I think that Booker should brought in as Booker T and win the ECW Title as a face and have feuds with guys like Cor Von or Burke.
Jeff Hardy Jeff Hardy would be a perfect fit in ECW. He could be brought into the ECW Title picture and maybe feud with Booker or he could have feuds with Cor Von or Burke.
Chavo Guerrero I think that Chavo has potential to become a World Champion in the future and in ECW he could have strong feuds that could boost him to the top like Rey and Eddie.
Super Crazy Super Crazy would add depth to the ECW roster and he can produce great matches. He's also an Original.

wow, excellent choices man!!! i think WWE could easily use this post to make the draft... you didnt compromise any big star (batista, cena, taker, kennedy, etc, which is probably whats going to happen...) and instead, this really looks like a shake up...

I would only have to add cmpunk to SD! i think he could be in great feuds with edge, Kennedy, MVP for the us title if you dont want to rush him to superstardom right the way...

these are my guesses:

To RAW:
Chris Benoit - Rumored to be going to RAW for awhile, could be in for a huge push. Hopefully a heel turn and a good feud with Cena.

Booker T - Drop the "King" Gimmick and come back to RAW as a face. Bring back the spinaronnie.

Michelle McCool - Won that Battle Royal on RAW, might as well put her in the Womens Divsion.

Hardcore Holly - I just sort of have that feeling he'll end up on Raw.

William Regal - Rumored to be moved over to Raw.

Smackdown

Umaga - A top heel on Smackdown, could feud with Rey and Batista.

Kenny Dykstra - could get a good push and have good matches with Mid-Carders.

C.M. Punk - Could put on some good matches with guys like Kennedy, Edge, Mysterio, MVP. (Depending on if you make him face or heel.)

Maria - She's dating CM Punk in real life and i know WWE likes to keep there couples on the same show.

Cryme Tyme - A good feud with Duece and Domino and put the belts on them.

ECW

Jeff Hardy - With RVD done with WWE looks like someone will need to replace his spot on the roster. Jeff could do it.

Boogeyman - Has the monster fit. Sci-Fi people would probably be very happy too.

London & Kendrick - Kick off the Tag Division with them on ECW. Have them feud with The New Breed and The Major Brothers.

Johnny Nitro- A good heel character for the show that isn't a member of the New Breed.

Those are my predictions. Mostly over superstars who will likely be drafted to truely "shake" things up.

Mine
to RAW:
Marcus Cor Von - He has world title potential, if you ever saw him in TNA, he has potential
Benoit - Benoit could feud with Cena and win WWE Title untill Triple H gets back
Michelle McCool: We need another diva on RAW to challenge Melina, she already won the battle royale
Hardcore Holly: Needs a push, big time, he is WWE Title material with a push

to SD!
Chris Jericho: I read on wrestleview that Jericho is returning, probably on RAW, so having him on SD could have another main eventer to challenge Edge
CM Punk: He would have so much more potential on SD or RAW so he could actually challenge for a title w/o it being a world title.
Santino: could see him as cruiserweight champion
Cryme Tyme: Never got their World Tag shot, never on TV, need push
WGTT: Former WWE Tag Champs, could do it again.

to ECW:
Jeff Hardy: RVD is out, Hardy is extreme, needs singles push, there you go
Nitro: Could feud with Hardy there for world title, they had good matches.
Booker T: ECW needs some star power
Chavo: lose cruiserweight title, win ECW title, or at least feud for it.

To get off-topic of predictions for a moment:

I've got a few questions about this draft.

1.) Does anyone know if it's going to be like the original draft where all wrestlers were drafted to their selective shows?

2.) Does anyone know who will be drafting for each show? I would assume that Vince will draft for Raw and Long will draft for Smackdown but who is going to draft for ECW?

3.) Will the injured wrestlers be eligible for the draft?

4.) Will the tag champs be eligible for the draft? Of course this isn't as important now that Matt and Jeff have dropped the titles. I can't imagine them splitting up Deuce and Domino or Cade and Murdoch as they would quickly get burried in singles competition.

Just a few questions I've been curious about leading up to the draft.

1. I have a feeling it will be a lottery situation. If it were a straight draft, then Cena, Lashley, Edge, and Boretista would probably be the first to go.

2. Probably Coach for Raw, Long for Smackdown, Vince for ECW.

3. There have been rumors that Booker would be moved to Raw, I don't see why not.

4. I think what they'll do is "have everyone available", but of course no champions will be moved.

It's kind of hard to predict how things will go, but Benoit will definitely go to Raw from Smackdown. Hopefully a feud with Cena will start. That would be a hell of a lot better than Cena/Horrible Khali.

Umaga will probably go to Smackdown. He's done pretty much all he could on Raw, and a feud with Mysterio will most likely pick up.

I would love to see Elijah Burke and CM Punk get moved, to Raw and Smackdown respectively. They need to get the belt of Santino, as he has no heat whatsoever, and possibly the worst Intercontinental Champion in quite some time. I know it's kind of early to really say that, but it's the truth. Elijah Burke is someone who is going to be huge, and a move to Raw where he eventually gets the Intercontinental Title would be great.

A CM Punk vs. MVP feud for the US title would be pretty awesome as well.

To get off-topic of predictions for a moment:

1.) Does anyone know if it's going to be like the original draft where all wrestlers were drafted to their selective shows?
No. Not everyone will be drafted. I say about 10-15 people will get drafted off their shows.

2.) Does anyone know who will be drafting for each show? I would assume that Vince will draft for Raw and Long will draft for Smackdown but who is going to draft for ECW?
Dunno. I'm guessing Vince will do ECW, with Coach doing RAW and Long will do SD.

3.)
Will the injured wrestlers be eligible for the draft?
I believe so. Booker might get drafted, and he's injured.

4.)
Will the tag champs be eligible for the draft? Of course this isn't as important now that Matt and Jeff have dropped the titles. I can't imagine them splitting up Deuce and Domino or Cade and Murdoch as they would quickly get burried in singles competition.
- Probably, but I doubt it will happen. I don't see any tag teams moving shows besides Dykstra & Nitro, if you want to call them a tag team that is.

Another big question mark with the Draft is, who is drafting for ECW? With no General Manager, or anyone of authority for that matter, a regular on the show, this poses a big problem.

I hope its not going to be Coach for Raw, Vince for ECW and Long for Smackdown, but it might go that way.

How I think the draft will go:

Raw

Chris Benoit - Part of me wonders if there's a chance he goes to ECW, the only reason being that Vince seems to be taking joy out of going the opposite direction of what the IWC community has been reporting i.e. RVD's last match being moved to ONS and having RVD win the last match as many sites were reporting that he would get burried as he was leaving the company. Still I think Benoit goes to Raw and I hope to God that he comes in as a heel and takes the title off of Cena.

Bobby Lashley - I could see him ending up on Raw and sigh.....continuing his feud with Vince. He has been on Raw quite a bit the last few months and as much as I hate to see it, it has a good chance of happening. This would cause Vince to screw Lashley again and strip him of the ECW Title, hopefully leaving it up for grabs and not back around Vince's waist.

Booker T - King Booker or just the old Booker would be a good fit on Raw. He has a chance of being in the World Title picture right away if he switches brands.

William Regal - Just thinking this will happen because of the recent talk on the web about it. I could see him either in the ring or something as an authority figure appointed by Mr. Mcmahon....whatever.

Elijah Burke - I think Burke will make the jump without Cor Von (as Cor Von will probably stay in ECW and get a big push). I think Burke could quickly challenge for the IC title and shake things up a bit.

Snitsky - Sigh.....I hate to see this happen but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. I could see him moving and taking over a monster role that Umaga will be vacating. This would round out the draft giving Raw 3 new main event options and 3 mid card guys.

Smackdown

Umaga - I can definately see this happening as they have run out of programs for him on Raw, with the exception of a Umaga-Vince angle that has been rumored. I hope to God they have rethought that idea, it sounds miserable.

C.M. Punk - Punk will go to Smackdown and immediately put himself in the title picture. I could see him feuding with M.V.P. and either win the title or have some near misses. I could also see his former partner Colt Cabana ending up on Smackdown eventually, even though he won't be in the draft. It would be pretty fun to see the Second City Saints together again as long as they kept Punk in singles competition and let Cabana and Steel go through the tag team ranks. Of course for that to happen you'd have to see Cabana and Steel take the necessary steps out of the training ground.

Cryme Time - I could see them getting moved over to Smackdown to feud with Deuce and Domino. The four had a pretty good feud in OVW and I could see this happening again.

Kevin Thorn - I think he'll be a good fit here and he will fit right in with Boogeyman and Kane. I could see him pairing or feuding with one or both of these guys.

Shelton Benjamin - I would hate to see WGTT get split up but this might be exactly what Benjamin needs. He could have great feuds with MVP or Edge depending on how far he gets on the brand.

ECW

Jeff Hardy - I think he could fill a huge void that's going to be left when ECW loses Punk and Lashley. I could honestly see him ending up the World Champ in ECW and would truly make him a main eventer in the WWE. Could you imagine some of the Extreme Rules matches we could see out him.

Charlie Haas - I could really see him going over to ECW and possibly feuding with Jeff Hardy right away, carrying over from ONS. Benjamin needs to get to the next level and hopefully a move to another brand will help him get the push he deserves.

Carlito - I would hope to see him move here and also get the bump that Benjamin and Hardy should be getting. Carlito would be a great heel for the company and could get a bigger push as a heel by truly destroying the Originals in some matches the first few weeks.

Johnny Nitro - I think a move to ECW for Nitro will really further his singles career and it would be great to see Nitro as a heel or a face depending on if Matt Hardy goes heel like I think he possibly will, if he ends up on the same brand with Jeff.

Finlay - Finlay will claim to be bringing a more technical form of wrestling to ECW. Blah blah blah. He'll make a good heel and will be great for the new guys who come through ECW to get ready for the main two brands. Sigh....it's tough to think about what ECW has truly become, a training ground.

Matt Hardy - I think it would make sense to bring these two guys to the same promotion. That way if some of the other talent truly got over and got to the main event, they could still be a great tag team. If not they'll be main event material on this newly revised ECW. I think they should either concentrate on singles matches and tag occasionally on ECW or go for a full blown feud, having Matt blame Jeff for them losing the titles, however they want to do this. Having a feud between the brothers would lead to some good free TV matches between the two on ECW, possibly culminating in a world title ladder match, something along those lines.

Now of course I could see fewer or more pics depending on how this draft plays out. I cold also see some Divas switching shows. I think Mccool would be a good fit for Raw. She is definately the hottest of the Divas and I think Vince likes having the hotter of the Divas on Smackdown. That is besides Kristal who is involved in a storyline on Smackdown at the moment. Also I could see some other guys like Kenny or the Miz going to ECW but again I don't know how this draft is going to play out.

Either way the Draft should be entertaining and will hopefully shake things up as all three products are getting pretty stale....well with the exception of Edge and his most current world title reign.

Now whether all this will happen, I sincerely doubt it. I just tried to pick the way that I think this draft will play out. Raw will be getting more main event talent, as they always seem to do. Smackdown will get the up and coming guys that will make the fans have to tune in to see. ECW will get a slew of midcard talent which they will turn into main event talent....see Bobby Lashley. Whether all the names are right who knows but I wouldn't be surprised to see it play out around the same premise.

Another big question mark with the Draft is, who is drafting for ECW? With no General Manager, or anyone of authority for that matter, a regular on the show, this poses a big problem.

I hope its not going to be Coach for Raw, Vince for ECW and Long for Smackdown, but it might go that way.

That's what I'm hoping against as it would be the most boring way to solve this problem. If they were ever going to bring in an authority figure for ECW, now would be the time to do so.

Dusthy Rhodeth would be the perfect person for that, seeing how he's already ECW's head writer.

He's been long rumored for an on-air role since joining the company. Given how ECW needs a figurehead, preferably in a face role, considering there's been Heel Heyman and Heel McMahon, Rhodes would be a nice change of pace for that brand.

Hopefully that's enough to not be considered spam. Ridiculous.

with the rumours of Paul Heyman returning to TV soon, dont discard him for taking the wheel of ECW, Heyman on the draft would blow the ratings to the moon, besides, THAT would be a shakeup movement...(sadly, its not gonna happen...)
after last night ECW, lashley attitude could lead to another (good!) screwjob courtesy of Vince, something like lashley getting the opportunity to keep the belt (and staying in ECW)IF he beats Cena in a match... obviously, The Marine-rapper-superman is going to beat the bald-roid-freak one, and bam! you have a new feud for RAW...
im wondering whats gonna happen with Mr Kennedy, he has lost HUGE momentum, and honestly, i cant see him in the title picture soon as this year... (ok, maybe after summerslam he could get something, but i doubt it...)
i feel WWE is handling Kennedy's injury the wrong way, but what WWE is doing well lately?
im looking forward to see some "loser leaves brand" matches this monday... this could spark more the ratings also... any suggestions for this??

I highly doubt we'll see Heyman back in any kind of position of power. Vince and the rest of the WWE used to be able to put aside their personal feelings and disagreements for the betterment of the business, but that isn't the case anymore.

Stephanie has way to much say, and we all know that hurt and Triple H despise Heyman. A long time ago, that wouldn't have mattered, hell, wait, 5 years ago that wouldn't have mattered. It's a different time and there are too many egos involved. Steph is still trying to assert her power, and I doubt she would want anyone in a position to undermine her useless inputs to the business.

I would love to see Heyman return, but I'll take him as a heel manager over nothing right now.

I think Foley would be a logical choice for ECWs represenitive at the draft, and I beleive that he is also suppose to be there anyway, so I wouldn't rule that out as a possability

Be interesting for the ECW rep. But i can see Foley doing it, but then again sometimes you have no idea what McMahon and company are thinking. Honestly, I feel we will see ECW get stripped of Punk and maybe Burke with one going to RAW and the other Smackdown. Just feeling that ECW will go another direction with Lashley and Snitsky as the main heads

King Booker to - ECW - Add even more of a draw to brand C. Drop the King. (and have a new King of the Ring tournament)

HBK to Smackdown! (never going to happen, as he choses where he goes)

William Regal to Raw - IC title contender

Dave Taylor and Fit Finlay can team up

Benoit to Raw or Smackdown - WWE title contender

Rey Mysterio to Raw - change it up

Randy Orton to Smackdown! or ECW

A top team to ECW and establish tag team champs, or even World's Greatest Tag Team

I think that all the women wrestlers need to be on one brand to make the best matches as well as the crusiers.

Since people seem to be ignoring the Warnings regarding Spamming this Thread... anyone who spams in this Thread will immediately receive a one week ban... I'll also be adding this to the First post.

it has been widely reported that chris benoit is moving to raw

making benoit an immediate heel woul be a good move because outside of edge and orton the company does not have enough main heels event heels (henry and khali dont count)

for the best shock value it should be done his first raw and get him in an immediate feud with jeff hardy

it has been widely reported that chris benoit is moving to raw

making benoit an immediate heel woul be a good move because outside of edge and orton the company does not have enough main heels event heels (henry and khali dont count)

for the best shock value it should be done his first raw and get him in an immediate feud with jeff hardy

i would like to see a heel turn for benoit but he cannot fued with hardy as hardy will be fueindg with cade and murdoch.i would kind of like that as a fued.i would like to see benoit go for the title and win.although it will not happen.

Here are my picks for the Draft `07...

RAW
Chris Benoit-Could make any of the No-Talent Wrestlers look good, or put some Midcarders over...
Elijah Burke-Would make a good feud for the Intercontinental Championship...
Matt Hardy-Wants to be a singles competitor and would make a good fued with Elijah Burke...
Little Guido-Would make a good Italiano Tag team with Santino Marella
Rey Mysterio-Shake it up + He's supposed to face Vince at SummerSlam...

SmackDown!
Shelton Benjamin-Could make an excellent fued with MVP for the US Title...
Snitsky-Would make an excellent fued with Kane...
Umaga-Running out of people to destroy on RAW...
Great Khali-He needs to improve his ability + SD! can be the "Monster" brand..
Kevin Thorn-Could start a Ministry thing with Undertaker or fued with the Boogeyman...

ECW
Jeff Hardy-Put the EXTREME back in ECW...
Booker T-ECW needs star-power, Just not as a freakin King....
Chris Masters-Good fued with Tommy Dreamer...
Batista-Batista vs. Lashley = AMAZING!!!!!
Johnny Nitro-Excellent fued with Hardy or Cm Punk...

Rate it or Hate it...Just gimme your opinions....

I absolutely LOVE ECW and watch it every week. The only problem i have with it is that there is only one belt. The only champion is bobby lashley and he spend every other night on RAW. I know that the beauty of ECW is that everyone is going for one belt therefore making the competion much fiercer. This leaves tag teams on their own and having to go it alone. I feel that in this draft there should be a change to the whole ECW idea bringing an 'ECW World Tag Team Title' into the mix and drafting the Hardy's to ECW.

about Nyc0n post
^^ Good choices dude, but it's kinda the same thing weve been seeing lately... still cool though!
im surprised for the secrecy of the WWE in this draft. No info of any kind has been leaked (except for Benoit moving to RAW, thats old news...)and this could mean that WWE is actually doing a legit Lottery....? i dont think so, even with the article i read last night on wwe.com, stating that Cena Edge and Lashley could end up in the same brand, that nobody's safe, tag teams could split up, etc... i mean, imagine the three champs in ECW, haha!! LOL! (that only could be good for Edge, cause i imagine the hardcore ECW fans claiming the blood of Cena one more time (See: my signature :) Good'ol Hammerstein HELLroom...) anyway, thats not gonna happen, but im very skeptical about the method. The addition of the WWE legends to the show could mean something also, maybe one legend will draft for each brand (Foley for ECW, Bobby heenan for SD! and Jesse Ventura for RAW). in a symbolic way...
Heck! they can even have a fucking Texas Hold'em tournament, and hopefully, Mick Foley wins and screw Vince, fires Cena and we are all happy again!
My bets this morning: Cade & murdoch getting the screwjob of their lives, being splitted up,(murdoch to ECW) and we'll have a tournament for the belts... a legit championship match(on Vengeance: the night of champions, of course...)
-Teddy Long drafted to ECW, playa' !! hes good "booking" matches,and ECW is not getting Heyman(too bad...)in any role(i hope im wrong...), besides, when Vickie Guerrero tries to follow him, Vince will tell her: that's not possible, but you are now the new SD! GM.(kinda predictable...)
-i can see only ONE OR TWO BIG MOVEs between the big cards...my options: Batista to RAW or Mr Kennedy to RAW or Matt Hardy to RAW OR Cena to SD, OR the Undertaker to RAW. pick one... mine? Matt to RAW, feud (job) Cena until HHH returns. yep, a shame.....

**off topic*** i just saw the Ganzo bomb yesterday... OH MY GOD... (not as powerfull as an FU, but gets the job done) :) LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back