[Official] Draft 2007 Discussion

Who will go to ECW as ECW General-Manager or representative? I believe that Vince will lose the title this Sunday and then they don't have anyone to represent ECW...

I kinda feel sorry for whoever goes to Raw, especially if they are main-event caliber, because they will just get buried like all the other top talent from other shows that ends up going to Raw, I'd like to see Jeff Hardy, WGTT, and Carlito all go to SD!, with Jeff and WGTT, I think they could add to SD! tag division, I would love to see a TLC match with the Hardys vs. WGTT vs. London & Kendrick, that would be a hell of a match, and I think Carlito could have some good matchs with the SD! talent, especially Benoit, MVP, Kennedy, and Mysterio, I would also like to see an allience between Carlito and MVP, I think those two could be good together, I think Khali should go back to ECW, where he could be ECW champion (Vince wins at ONS and then hands the belt off to Khali)Umaga could also fit over on ECW, and so could Benoit(He could fill the void left by RVD), I wouldn't be surprised to see Lashley drafted over to Raw, along with Booker, Regal, and Batista( this goes back to my ealier comment about people being buried on Raw, I want Batista to go to Raw because I want him to be buried), and lastly I would like to see CM Punk sent over to SD!, I think that's the show he could accomplish the most on, he could single handly rebuild the CW division, then move onto bgger things with the US title, and so on

I'd like to see a real juggling of the rosters. Not just four or five of the top guys switched...but a real reworking of the entire deal. Anyone of the guys who can't get or stay over...just give them a change of pace on a different show working with different people. Wishful thinking, but I'd like to see all the juniors drafted to one show, and all the tag teams to another. This way the competition in each division is better organized and closer together. Plus, I'd like to see a changing of the guard with HHH or HBK being drafted to Smackdown to lend some starpower to it, for once, instead of politicking their way onto Mondays and always leaving Smackdown bone dry.

This is a poll they have on WWE.com

What would you like to see happen to Umaga at the draft on Raw on June 11?

Go to SmackDown
Go to ECW
Stay on Raw

So it look's like he will be moving. I'm glad. He's been in high profile match's this year. But he's not won may of them. His feud with Cena was good But he lost two PPV's in a row too him. And he's had a backstage part in the Lashley/McMahon feud. I think he's quite talented so I dont mind seeing him move to Smackdown.

i think trinity should be drafted to raw to get a feud with victoria or melina

From Wrestlezone:
In the gossip section of the latest WWE Magazine, they hint at a possible break-up between Johnny Nitro and Melina with the following:

Which A-list couple will no longer be appearing in tandem at celebrity functions? While it isn't yet confirmed, I'm pretty confident in saying that is dynamic duo is officially "Splits"-ville.

I think is signalling that they will be on different brands after the draft. With Melina being the Women's champion and Nitro jobbing with Kenny on Heat, it looks like Nitro will be the one to move. Smackdown? ECW? I'll go for ECW since that is the brand most in need of mid-card talent & he has also had a couple of matches with CM Punk so maybe that feud could reignite.

Go to SmackDown
Go to ECW
Stay on Raw

So it look's like he will be moving. I'm glad. He's been in high profile match's this year. But he's not won may of them. His feud with Cena was good But he lost two PPV's in a row too him. And he's had a backstage part in the Lashley/McMahon feud. I think he's quite talented so I dont mind seeing him move to Smackdown.

Umaga wasn't the only one that had a poll. Batista had one a couple days ago. I doubt they'll move him cause he's the only remaining big face,(besides Benoit).

Some suggestions:

John Cena to ECW - I know it's unrealistic since he's WWE's biggest draw but what if Khali beats him for the WWE title and then he gets drafted to ECW. They could then have Vince as the ECW champ and have Cena/Lashley fight to be no1 contender or have Lashley defeat Vince and then feud with a heel Cena over the belt.

MVP to Raw - He could be drafted to Raw with the US belt but then Teddy Long tries to get him back as he was the highest paid superstar in Smackdown history and had an exclusive contract. Coach and Long could then have a fight for MVP's contract which Coach wins and then Vince fires him. This then makes Vickie Guerrero the GM on Smackdown, ala reports.

Santino Marella to Smackdown - Swaps places with MVP (like Cena & Batista did last time) and takes the IC title with him.

Cade & Murdoch to ECW - With Matt Hardy wanting to have a singles push, WGTT defeat the Hardyz for the tag titles and start feuding with Cryme Tyme. with this, Cade & Murdoch get drafted to ECW and begin fighting for the new ECW tag team titles.

Booker & Sharmell to Raw - With Edge being the top heel on Smackdown there is no place for him (according to reports). He could be traded as King Booker but then have a short feud with Jerry Lawler over who can call themselves a king. Lawler wins and then Booker becomes Booker T again.

Kevin Thorn to Smackdown - After Ariel being fired, he has lost some of his mysterious looks and vampire gimmick. Since leaving the New Breed all he has done is squash Nunzio and Balls (which is exactly what he was doing before he joined the New Breed). He battled against Kane at SNME and maybe they could feud again.

Rey Mysterio to ECW - He'san ECW original who has practically done everything on Smackdown. He's been the Cruiserweight champ, tag champ (with 3 different partners, Edge, Eddie, Batista) and he's been the World champ.

Chris Benoit to ECW - Like Rey he is an ECW original who after he's impressive feud with MVP (which has helped him get over with the crowd) there's not much more he could do since he's being overlooked as main event status can't he can't talk (what about Khali, he has to have someone else talk for him?).

Super Crazy to ECW - Like Rey and Benoit he's an ECW original who could put on exciting matches with Rey, Nunzio and Punk. He is currently injured though but that hasn't stopped WWE drafted injured stars before (RVD).

p.s. on wwe.com they also had a poll about where MVP would be drafted to.

My Draft Picks:

Benoit to ECW- is it just me or is Benoit/MVP angle got a bit too repeititve

King Booker to Raw- but drop the "King" to feud with the likes of Flair

Kevin Thorn to Smackdown- face it too many heals in ECW and would be great to see him go against Kane

Cryme Tyme to Smackdown- great to see them against D&D

Boogey Man to ECW- why not?

CM Punk to Smackdown- Punk vs MVP anyone?

London or Kendrick to ECW- high flying hardcore.. brilliant

Go to SmackDown
Go to ECW
Stay on Raw

Every WWE
superstar has had a poll about them in recent days asking the fans about the draft so it is just not umaga who they are focusing on. i have seen MVP, maria and edge on the polls recently.

Maria is on raw already. if you mean move to smackdown then I think that too. I also think that matt should move to raw and be permanent with jeff and take ashley with him since I think theyre still dating and they can be team xtreme again. maybe have a fued with london and kendrick if they moove to raw and have a feud over ashley and that can set up some decent matches between those two teams.

Maria is on raw already. if you mean move to smackdown then I think that too. I also think that matt should move to raw and be permanent with jeff and take ashley with him since I think theyre still dating and they can be team xtreme again. maybe have a fued with london and kendrick if they moove to raw and have a feud over ashley and that can set up some decent matches between those two teams.

Yeah I ment SD!, sorry, geuss my brain was working faster than I could type or something

as for Matt moving to Raw and that whole idea I think they should go the opposite route, and send Jeff over to SD!, and I would like to see WGTT head that way too, that could set up a TLC match between London & Kendrick/The Hardyz/WGTT/Dooche and Dumino to unify the tag titles

Nah not unify... if your gonna unify the tag titles get rid of the rosters... ecw doesnt have tag belts and so if theyre just on sd then that would be boring,... like having cruiserweights only on sd and divas on raw. If you did that youd have to put tags on ecw.

Yeah I ment SD!, sorry, geuss my brain was working faster than I could type or something

as for Matt moving to Raw and that whole idea I think they should go the opposite route, and send Jeff over to SD!, and I would like to see WGTT head that way too, that could set up a TLC match between London & Kendrick/The Hardyz/WGTT/Dooche and Dumino to unify the tag titles

Honestly I can see the Hardys losing at ONS and that means no draft for either of them as Jeff gets too much of a pop on RAW so McMahon will keep him there. But what i can see is Krystal is moving to another brand and Teddy following her so we see Vickie take over the GM duties. But i can see and like to see MVP and Santino switched but i really doubt that will happen. Though i can see Michelle moving to RAW. jillian will be stuck on Smackdown so she can feud with Ashley when she returns.

This will be a dud dfrat i belive maybe a surprsse here and there but nothing big really

rite here's wot i think should appen :

RAW
1) Marcus Cor Von - ani1 who saw this guy in TNA can see he can cut a hell of a promo and also has good abiltiy
2) Booker T - drop stupid king gimmick and fued with Cena or HBK when he returns
3) Benoit - deserves a world title aint gona get it on smackdown take him over and beat cena then maybe fued wif HHH been done b4 bt was classic aslogn with HBK

SMACKDOWN
1) c.m.punk - needs to be moved and given a real fued wif MVP or Finlay
2) WGGT - need to freshen the tag divison uyp bcuz it suks so bad at the moment
3) Calito - was so much betta on smackdown as a heel and need a fresh challenge

ECW
1) Nitro - deserves a good singles push and cud be a world champ on this brand
2) Rey Mysterio - could bring a high flying,extreme element to extreme championship wrestling something it has been missing
3) Kane - anuva superstar the deserves another world title run feud wif mysterio,thorn,nitro and burke wold be cool

I think cmpunk should move to smackdown to go for cruiserweight. They need a proper face in the cruiserweight division rather than jimmy wang yang. Although I dont think hes cruiserweight... if hes not then I wouldnt mind him against matt for a feud turning him heel.

today on wwe.com

What would you like to see happen to Bobby Lashley at the draft on Raw on June 11?

Go to SmackDown
Go to ECW
Stay on Raw

So this is so far, the expected changes we are going to see in the draft??

i agree with Vito's Dressmaker suggestions, except for Chris Benoit, dont get me wrong, he s an ECW original and stuff, but the man deserves to be in the top spot with the likes of Cena, Lashley, hell! even a Shane-o-Mac vs Benoit would be a SICK feud!!
what others polls did i missed?

For shane to have a feud with someone theres gotta be a decent story to go with it and I cant see that with benoit. Keep him in SD and get him to go for the title in a three way feud with HBK.

Well i think that Benoit should move to raw because they missuse him 2 much on smackdown.They say he cant cut good promo's but what the hell,back in 05 that whole i could make a cup of coffe in 24.5 sec was funny and to move booker to raw drop that whole king crap and feud with cena for the title....it better than khali..for smackdown they need better tag teams just the same for raw..bring the wgtt back to sd! and make chavo drop the title to jimmy wang yang ..then get drafted to raw with gregory helms...wait a year and make them a top team..have umaga drafted to sd! and feud with batista ...
nothing else might happen...o yeah bring snitsky to sd! and have him feud with kane...its gonna suck bad but they could make a injury storyline to help kane get time off...come back as a monster heel and climb back to main event status and win the world title...thats just my opinion

Nah not unify... if your gonna unify the tag titles get rid of the rosters... ecw doesnt have tag belts and so if theyre just on sd then that would be boring,... like having cruiserweights only on sd and divas on raw. If you did that youd have to put tags on ecw.

I only think they should unify the tag titles because of the tri-brand ppvs, if they were to have the ppvs go back to the way they were when they were exclusive to each brand then the should keep the tag titles they way they are

This probly won't happen but. I think the ECW tag team championships should come back so some of the tag teams on raw that you never see wrestle get a chance, like The Highlanders and Cryme Tyme (They won a tag team battle royal along time ago to become no. 1 contender and never got they're title shot!) And the ECW Television championship for crusierweights, theres to many of them on smackdown, and the hardcore championship just for fun! That would mean there would be four titles on each brand, and alot more people on ECW!

Lets just hope they dont split up some of those great tag teams like they did in the past such as the Dudley Boyz,APA,La Resistance and the reunited WGTT. Yes a few people out of those teams had a great singles career like JBL and Shelton Benjamin had a nice run for a while after the split, but do you remember Reverend De-von? Terrible... We went a while without good tagteams and now that we have a few im just hoping they don't ruin it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back