[OFFICIAL] Batista HQ: Unleash The Animal!

I'll be supporting Batista just because he reps his filipino heritage. Is that a good reason to vote for him? Fuck no. Do I really give a fuck? No sir I do not. Coco, you got my vote.

And this is what the tournament is really about.

I really think that Batista could go far if he wins a few close matches, his side is really winable.

First round is tougher than a lot of modern fans might think. Sid is gonna be really, really hard to get over and on first instinct I think I might be voting Sid. It's definitely close though and I feel Batista may win it.

Next up, DDP. This is so close again, but very winable. Orton's record with the RKO against Batista isn't that great, so you could defend Batista's chances against the diamond cutter enough to get him through there imo.

Next, looks like Flair in a gimmick round. Really think again this is winable, and the gimmick round may only help. Imagine something like Last Man Standing - how does Dave lose?

After that, another gimmick round with Harley Race or Guerrero probably. This is truly one of the most winable "Round of 16" matches and I think Dave is a favourite against either of them, especially Guerrero.

After that, through to the final tournament where anyone can win.

With a bit of luck and good arguments, Dave's route to the final tourney looks the easiest out of anyone imo. Just need a good gimmick against Naitch and to win the first two difficult rounds. Dave can win this.

I really think that Batista could go far if he wins a few close matches, his side is really winable.

First round is tougher than a lot of modern fans might think. Sid is gonna be really, really hard to get over and on first instinct I think I might be voting Sid. It's definitely close though and I feel Batista may win it.

Next up, DDP. This is so close again, but very winable. Orton's record with the RKO against Batista isn't that great, so you could defend Batista's chances against the diamond cutter enough to get him through there imo.

Next, looks like Flair in a gimmick round. Really think again this is winable, and the gimmick round may only help. Imagine something like Last Man Standing - how does Dave lose?

After that, another gimmick round with Harley Race or Guerrero probably. This is truly one of the most winable "Round of 16" matches and I think Dave is a favourite against either of them, especially Guerrero.

After that, through to the final tournament where anyone can win.

With a bit of luck and good arguments, Dave's route to the final tourney looks the easiest out of anyone imo. Just need a good gimmick against Naitch and to win the first two difficult rounds. Dave can win this.

Batista is kind of sids reincarnation so i dont see him get past sid

yeah, I think Sid is the toughest opponent for Dave to make it to the final tournament, gimmick dependant against Naitch.

I don't really agree with the comparison between the two though, they are completely different. Sid is a maniac, Batista a cocky powerhouse. Their offense is similar though, even if their build is completely different.

Every argument for Flair has been rather flimsy. But we can't let the weakness of the other camp lead us to celebrate prematurely. Keep strong, people. And if you haven't, make sure you do the right thing and go vote for Batista. Logic wants you to.

Post in the thread as well, in case of a tie. You may or may not be compensated orally.

I'm assuming that non-offer was inspired by he sexy view into Dave's mouth that our sig offers.

Exactly. "Better teeth" is definetly another advantage to Dave. As well as "More tatoos around the bellybutton"

I find it hard to believe that Edge wouldn't run in and cost Flair the match. He hasn't been involved in a pointless swerve in about three weeks. He's due.

Also, this:

BATISTA%20MUSCLE%20AND%20FITNESS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back