The Champ is Here HQ

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
johncena2.jpg

It is time for this guy to dominate. Last year he went out to Goldberg, a wrestler who people claim knows less moves than Cena. He has gotten better this past year and looks to hustle his way to the finals with your loyalty and respect of course. Here's the short list of people he has made submit:

Edge, Orton, Jericho, Big Show, HHH, HBK, Batista

There's probably more and that only strengthens my case as why Cena should win this tournament. He can beat the power guys, the speed guys, big guys, small guys, etc. He held the championship 25 out of 36 months from 2005-2008. That is the kind of dominance needed in this tournament and Cena is just the guy to provide it.

He will Five Knuckle Shuffle his way to a victory and if you don't like it, he will give you an Attitude Adjustment.

If anything Cena has got worse over the past year. It's ironic that people hated him when he was having quality PPV matches each month, now it's more acceptable to like him most of his matches have become very average, even sloppy.

He still sells like either a dead fish or angry bear.

If anything Cena has got worse over the past year. It's ironic that people hated him when he was having quality PPV matches each month, now it's more acceptable to like him most of his matches have become very average, even sloppy.

He still sells like either a dead fish or angry bear.

He knows how to sell and sells well unlike HBK.

Cena is just hitting his stride. Wait and see.

Is something going on that I'm not aware of? I've seen no Warlord HQ's.

You'll see 9 counts that take nearly a minute and Cena suddenly, not gradually, rising on an 8 count.

There's a Warlord HQ being created somewhere.

9 counts should exactly take nine seconds but if they did, Last Man Standing matches would be extremely short.

There's a Warlord HQ being created somewhere.

Only I would create that, and I'm solidly behind....Rey Mysterio this year.

There9 counts should exactly take nine seconds but if they did, Last Man Standing matches would be extremely short.

They'd be better, more frentic. As they are it's a big move, Charles Robinson counting, wrestler rising, repeat x 8. Terrible gimmick.

Only I would create that, and I'm solidly behind....Rey Mysterio this year.

Already have seen Cena beat Mysterio when Mysterio's knees weren't fucked up.

He cut a nice little rap too.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CE_py01lOdA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CE_py01lOdA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

They'd be better, more frentic. As they are it's a big move, Charles Robinson counting, wrestler rising, repeat x 8. Terrible gimmick.

There aren't too many gimmicks left that are good or haven't been overused.

They should use Buried Alive matches more often.

Already have seen Cena beat Mysterio when Mysterio's knees weren't fucked up.

Mysterio's proven to be pretty successful with fucked up knees.

He cut a nice little rap too.

Curt Henning, that's who I should back. If only he wasn't so damn overrated.

There aren't too many gimmicks left that are good or haven't been overused.

They should use Buried Alive matches more often.

Last Man Standing has always been shit. My favorite gimmick match is the singles match, never gets old.

Shortlist of Cena's accomplishments coming up.

7 Time WWE Champion
2 Time World Heavyweight Champion
2008 Royal Rumble Winner
3 Time United States Champion
2 Time World Tag Team Champion
Six WrestleMania World Championship Matches, Five Victories, Two Main Events Won By Submission
6-1 Overall WrestleMania Record
Has defeated Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Big Show, Randy Orton, Batista, Edge, and JBL in big time matches

Add all of that to the fact that he's easily a top five guy in the WWE right now, wrestling-wise and possesses probably the best mic skills of any face since Rock and Austin.

Cena needs to go far in this.

i get to see enough of cena beating wrestlers that are better than him every week on tv. i dont want it to happen in this tournament too. i would actually prefer warlord to him at this point

i get to see enough of cena beating wrestlers that are better than him every week on tv. i dont want it to happen in this tournament too. i would actually prefer warlord to him at this point

This tournament is not going to be on TV so you won't have to worry about seeing him win.

Name the wrestlers Cena has beat that are better than him. I'll be waiting.

This tournament is not going to be on TV so you won't have to worry about seeing him win.

HBK is better, but he's retired so maybe you can find a way to use that against his "betterness".

i know i wouldnt have to actually see it as this tournamant isnt real but reading it would be bad enough

and how about both randy orton and chris jericho, both of which are much better performers that cena has beaten

Boy do I get the urge to post a picture of Shawn superkicking John Cena right now.. he's kicked so many people I could probably cover the complete HQ section with different pictures (except I might get a problem in the Stan Hansen one.. and maybe Punk)

Boy do I get the urge to post a picture of Shawn superkicking John Cena right now.. he's kicked so many people I could probably cover the complete HQ section with different pictures (except I might get a problem in the Stan Hansen one.. and maybe Punk)

As well as Eddie & Ted! As for cena? He should go far if he doesn't get drawn against someone like a Bret Hart or a Kurt Angle in the first round.

Boy do I get the urge to post a picture of Cena making Shawn tap out at Wrestlemania.

i know i wouldnt have to actually see it as this tournamant isnt real but reading it would be bad enough

and how about both randy orton and chris jericho, both of which are much better performers that cena has beaten

I can count on one hand the great matches Orton has had.

Cena owns Jericho. Beat him when he was a rookie. Beat him in 2005 which resulted in Jericho being fired. Beat him in 2008 when he returned from neck surgery. Nice job for the person who claims to the best at what he does. It's certainly not beating Cena.

I can count on one hand the great matches Orton has had.

Cena owns Jericho. Beat him when he was a rookie. Beat him in 2005 which resulted in Jericho being fired. Beat him in 2008 when he returned from neck surgery. Nice job for the person who claims to the best at what he does. It's certainly not beating Cena.

you must have a freakish amount of fingers if you can count ortons great matches on one hand,hell hes even been able to have entertaining matches with cena, and thats damn impressive.

and i know that cenas beaten jericho a ton, the point of my earlier post was to name some wrestlers who are more talented than cena but cenas still been booked to beat like you asked me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back