Here Comes The Animal! The Batista HQ Has Been Unleashed!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
kellyass.jpg

THE FACTS:

Batista is just like you -- he enjoys staring at ass. In fact, he tore some of that shit up this morning -- something you also enjoy!

Batista is an honest man. Unlike other wrestlers who would rather work their fans under the guise of being a changed man, a man of God, etc, David laid out what a really wrestler is like in his ghost-written autobiography. What's a real wrestler like? He's an asshole. He was forced by his dying wife to have threesomes on the road because she didn't have enough energy to give him the lovin' he needs at home. Bitch.

Batista was the catalyst for the current boomish period. His feud with Triple H raised the bar to a point it hadn't been in several years so Cena could run with it when Batista moved to SmackDown.

Batista has one of the winningest records of our generation. Heels don't get the last word over him. Most faces don't stand a chance either.

Batista has an awesome belly-button tat.

Batista proves that new-school is cool. Ric Flair would have loved to ride with Batista back in the day. Batista's the last of the Horsemen.

Jump on the bandwagon here. I can't think of any reason you shouldn't.

Batista has my full backing along with Cena. Batista losing to Flair last year was a travesty.

Definitely. The man who worked 6 nights a week and kept some of the smaller organizations alive is definitely worse than an uncharismatic talentless fool who only got over because of his bad assary and presence.

That's exactly the sort of glib over-simplification I'd have beaten you to death with in the match thread last year. Do I need to send you crying home to mommy like I did Lariat?

That's exactly the sort of glib over-simplification I'd have beaten you to death with in the match thread last year. Do I need to send you crying home to mommy like I did Lariat?

I feel sorry for anyone who enjoys watching Batista's veiny ass beyond that initial crowd pop.

I don't know why you'd feel sorry for someone who doesn't watch wrestling with the smark stick shoved so far up his ass that it's impossible to enjoy anything. If anything, you should envy me and my superior viewing experience.

I also thinks it's worth asking: Why are we knocking the merits of getting over on attributes like "bad-assery" and "presence" in the professional wrestling business?

I don't know why you'd feel sorry for someone who doesn't watch wrestling with the smark stick shoved so far up his ass that it's impossible to enjoy anything. If anything, you should envy me and my superior viewing experience.

No smart stick here buddy just appreciation of actual talent.

I also thinks it's worth asking: Why are we knocking the merits of getting over on attributes like "bad-assery" and "presence" in the professional wrestling business?

I'm not devaluing those attributes but when a worker who possesses them also posseses shitty in ring work and some of the worst face promo's in wrestling history then they aren't so important.

I'm not devaluing those attributes but when a worker who possesses them also posseses shitty in ring work and some of the worst face promo's in wrestling history then they aren't so important.
Why? He managed to get extremely over on a "limited" skill set, which is a lot better than many guys with a supposedly larger skill set ever managed. So surely he must have had some of the "important" skills.

Why? He managed to get extremely over on a "limited" skill set, which is a lot better than many guys with a supposedly larger skill set ever managed. So surely he must have had some of the "important" skills.

Anyone as big as him and with his presence can be 'over' if pushed correctly and his push was excellent. He was decently agile and had big muscles-and that was enough.

Anyone as big as him and with his presence can be 'over' if pushed correctly and his push was excellent.
His push was an accident. His presence got him over before the company even tried. He got over on merit while Orton floundered as a face. He was the people's choice, something a true-to-worlds chosen one with a great look in Mr. RKO couldn't say after an excellent push. Based on that, Batista definitely has the right stuff and your attempts to marginalize that only show how little you understand about the business. That "presence" ALONE means more than 90% of what you think is important about wrestling.

His push was an accident. His presence got him over before the company even tried. He got over on merit while Orton floundered as a face. He was the people's choice, something a true-to-worlds chosen one with a great look in Mr. RKO couldn't say after an excellent push. Based on that, Batista definitely has the right stuff and your attempts to marginalize that only show how little you understand about the business. That "presence" ALONE means more than 90% of what you think is important about wrestling.

It seems like you look at consensus as an unquestionable measuring stick.

You can count on one hand the guys who have beaten Taker clean since returning as The Deadman in 2004. Big Dave is one of those guys. So one loss to Taker means almost nothing. Dave left their series as the better man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back