Unleashing the CRAPNESS of the Animal Batista

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
oh how many dose edge got and plus he has no power hes weak i lke him but he dont stand up to batista hes lucky he beat cena i hate cena but cena would kill edge also

Hah!! Sorry, I thought you just said that Cena could kill Edge. Neither Batista or Cena matches Edge when it comes to wrestling talent and mic skills. And here are all of Edge's moves:

Finishing and signature moves
Spear
Edgecution/C.O.D (Lifting DDT)
Edgecator (Kneeling inverted sharpshooter)
Downward Spiral (Reverse STO) (1999)
Edge-O-Matic (Sitout rear mat slam)
Winning Edge (Half nelson bulldog)
Diving spear
Electric chair bomb
Flapjack
Standing Dropkick
Missile dropkick
One man con-chair-to
Spinning heel-kick
Big boot

compared to Batista's:

Finishing and Signatuer Moves:
Batista Bomb / Demon Bomb (Sitout powerbomb)
Double leg spinebuster
Double leg spear
Professional wrestling throws#Powerslam

I think that about says it.

Flames Out
Dragon

1789 said:
Totally agree. Nice post. O Yeah batista is absolutley horribble, surprising to me that he hasnt gotten boo'd yet. It was hillarious when he botched the b-bomb. I can do a better powerbomb myself.
he is cool i like him

when did everyone start talking about how bad batista is? i've never heard anyone say anything bad about him until today (after SS. where he messed up) but i dont know maybe it just hasnt been brought up for some reason or maybe its coincedence..?

ew edge iss the most annoying person in the wwe.. ugh all he does is complain, haha. but he is a good character i'll admit. My Aunt & I call him 'The Chin' haha

Lol, but that is a good thing because he's heel and you're supposed to hate him. I'm just saying when it comes to wrestling talent he owns Cena and Batista.

Flames Out
Dragon

Nah, it's okay I can't wait either. Anyways, I wonder how long their going to continue this feud with Batista and Booker?

Flames Out
Dragon

:( no comment. haha but everyone has their own opinions.. yeah i think smackdown went down the drain when they split the roster back like 5 years ago or whenever they did it lol

I like the roster split... But they need someone else to represent them as their #1 draw other then Batista... He's really not a good wrestler... He's just jacked

Aw dude im pissed i couldnt contribute to this thread earlier. Eternal is right batista is horrible in the ring, His match at Ss and before that have been abysmally bad, And the fact that he had such a sook at the ecw crowd booing shows he is not really ready for the spotlight in any way shape or form. I would love to be a heel and get booed so for him to cry about it is really big sign of weakness.

And Edge is an awesome wrestler with great skills so why everyone is putting him down is beyond me, He is a heel and you guys sitting here complainin about him is telling you that he is doing his job properly. And he has many more moves then Batista.

I agree, like I said before Batista has a very limited move set- even less than Cena and you don't hear people saying that much.

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh look Batista is 40 years old, People like michaels and what not are being told to retire and he has only just started, I give him credit for being able to come along and wrestle at that age, But he is so immature it is rediculous, How can you say that someone like Aj Styles cant wrestle, That is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard

No they boo people that are Shit. And you know what sucks, Because of them booing him they are not going to have ECW taped shows at the hammerstein anymore which is really weak.,imo

What's with people saying wrestlers have no talent? Having no talent is an inability to to do something. Most wrestler's can do the move's you all find impressive but they do not because it's not part of what the wwe tell's them to do. But they could do these moves if they wanted to. Batista even had kenndy's move when he first started out in the wwe with being devons sidekick and all. You guys need to be more selective when it comes to your choice of words to use for criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back