Unleashing the CRAPNESS of the Animal Batista

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
hes not that slow i bet he would kill edge
Are you kidding me? He would totally destroy edge. Batista is a 6'5 320 pound monster. What is edge like 2 bucks and 15 cent's. I would like to see mike tyson knock him out that would be funny.

Edge > Batista for the simple reason that Edge has wrestling skills and Batista has... No skills?

PauLwaLL50 said:
Edge > Batista for the simple reason that Edge has wrestling skills and Batista has... No skills?
No pual what I said was about who would kill who in a fight.

Well in a real fist fight... Batista would house Edge... But Big Show would just kill everyone... And Angle would mess some people up.... But Steve Blackmon would tear everyone a new asshole...

If Batista could TEAR up anyone, Then why was it that Batista got beaten down by booker T legitematly in a backstage fight not so long ago?? Having Muscels does not make you a fighter, You see if he landed a punch he would knock out nearly anyone, But he is big and slow whereas Booker Had street smarts and thus punked him out.
Batista is a big guy with no real talent for anything, You see if you look at my pic im not really that tall. But having studied martial arts alot, I learn to appreciate being smaller because 9 times out of 10 a little guy will kill a big guy in a fight.
So batista really has nothing going for him,

grungy72 said:
If Batista could TEAR up anyone, Then why was it that Batista got beaten down by booker T legitematly in a backstage fight not so long ago?? Having Muscels does not make you a fighter, You see if he landed a punch he would knock out nearly anyone, But he is big and slow whereas Booker Had street smarts and thus punked him out.
Batista is a big guy with no real talent for anything, You see if you look at my pic im not really that tall. But having studied martial arts alot, I learn to appreciate being smaller because 9 times out of 10 a little guy will kill a big guy in a fight.
So batista really has nothing going for him,
They both had lashes on themselves. No one really knows for sure who won that fight. So we cannot say booker t won. All you can do is speculate based on the minimal information that you know.

KaneRule$ said:
batista is one of the best wrestlers in wwe

Anybody who makes a statement like this needs to be shot on sight. Just because someone is over with the crowd,doesn't mean that they can wrestle.

And if you want another example of why big guys arnt real great fighters, Think back a few years to when Chris Jericho Punked out goldberg in the back, Who would of thought that possible.

Booker T's victory in the fight with Batista has earn him extra lockerroom respect. One source stated that Booker T dominated Batista due to having more street fighting experience.

Booker T did take a very personal verbal shot at Batista, however, one source said that it did not come until the situation became very heated. No one blames Booker T for what he did, as the general feeling backstage is that Batista has become very arrogant since wining the World Title.

The latest on the Booker T-Batista fight at the commercial shoot for Summerslam 2006 is that it was real. Batista's face was apparently cut up after the incident with Booker T having a black eye that was visible on SmackDown! last week. A close friend of Batista informed everyone it was a work, but many speculate it is just so Batista can save face since Booker T was the clear winner of the fight.

That's what I heard that Batista thought he was a better than everyone else since had won a world title, which is kind of crap.

Flames Out
Dragon

Look, Personally i think batista should never have become a wrestler, I mean yeah he was a bit older then normal and what not, But if you are going to have a legitimate sook and cry when someone fronts up to you or a crowd dont like you then im sorry but you have no place in the world of professional wrestling \

When you're a pro wrestler you should know, that some people will like you and if you're not that great of a wrestler than a lot of people won't.

Flames Out
Dragon

^^ not even that, if you are a pro wrestler you should just know that even if you are a good wrestler people still wont like you...It is a persons god given right to boo cheer whomever they please, Talented or not dave needs to stop being immature, for his own good

JohnnyRodz said:
Actually,from everything that I read,it's obvious that Booker won the fight. The first line from this link sums it up pretty good

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/2006/5/22/17711.shtml
Well if it's on the internet it must be true. No reporter was really actually at the fight they just wrote on there site what they pieced together based on what they heard and none of them are exactly detectives, sherlock holmes, or even inspector gadget.

grungy72 said:
And if you want another example of why big guys arnt real great fighters, Think back a few years to when Chris Jericho Punked out goldberg in the back, Who would of thought that possible.
Don't really care about the small dudes can fight debate. But tell me about y2j schooling goldberg that sound's interesting I never actually heard about that. Sweet.

Basically they got into a backstage altercation dont really remember much of the details, but goldberg was the one who ended up hitting the deck.

TimAH said:
i think maybe when batista started getting poplular people just really wanted to see someone beat the hell out of triple h.

LOL i like him because he beats the hell out of every one...I know he has a short move set but i dont know..the way he whoops there ass...I think he does ok...He atleast puts up decent matches imo...

trunksjmd said:
Well if it's on the internet it must be true. No reporter was really actually at the fight they just wrote on there site what they pieced together based on what they heard and none of them are exactly detectives, sherlock holmes, or even inspector gadget.

Dummy,he actually got that from people who actually witnessed what happened.

batista is one of those people who is big strong and powerful, but can't stand on his own two feet (sell), he needs someone more experienced to put him over or he doesn't sell wel with the public because of his lack of charisma.

That was a very nicely put point, and i for one agree with you, he has not been able to carry a match ever, he has been carried through all the time. WHich is probably why he has never faced anyone with similar skills as him cause that would suck.

then thank god that match with henry never happened. henry has even worse charisma than batista. you can't even begin to imagine how bad it would be. picture brock vs goldberg or even worse giant gonzales vs great khali. henry vs batista would probably be up to that standard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back