Unleashing the CRAPNESS of the Animal Batista

Mark Henry is much more entertaining then Batista IMO.... Batista doesnt deserve to fued for the World Title right yet... Batista vs Lashley fued for the Title would be better... Turn Batista heal in the mean time... Let him get some skills back... Have Lashley win the title... Then have Lashley vs. Batista... That would be a good fued...

I Hate Batista With A Passion He Is So Gay He Cant Wrestle He Got Lucky He Got In Because Of His Physique And Thats It

1789 said:
I can do a better powerbomb myself.
Let's see it.

Hazard said:
Batista can't wrestle, he has such a horrible move set, and he has horrible charisma, i wonder why people started even liking him, so what if he has power moves, that doesn't make him better, Batista is one of the worst wrestlers in the WWE currently.
So, I'm guessing your only basing your opinion on what you've seen him do in the WWE? There's alot more reasons behind why you see Batista how he is other than what you've stated. I'm not saying all your points aren't valid, but if you think about it most of his moves go along with his gimmick. When you've heard some of his nick names such as "The Animal", "The Animal Batista", "Evolution's Animal" "The Beast", etc... What comes to mind when you hear names like that? Also when you saw Batista, did you expect him to do Aerial Moves or alot of other moves?

Here's an example take "The Undertaker" back when he first appeared in the WWE, he had a very limited move set, and as time went on into his different "Undertaker" gimmicks and wrestling attire, you've seen him do different moves that you didn't see him do that much before or if not at all. Undertaker mainly used the Tombstone and Choke Slam through the 1990's. Then he took some time off and he came back with a whole new gimmick as a Biker or simply "The American Bad Ass" and he adopted a new finisher "The Last Ride", which he used most of the time and along with that stint he used different moves. He still used the Tombstone once and awhile, but not as much as The Last Ride. Also as time went by he adopted different nick names like "Big Evil", "Deadman, Inc.", etc... even then you seen different moves by Undertaker. You saw alot more of submission moves such as the Dragon Sleeper and Triangle Choke. That's just an example. Sometimes wrestlers change their in ring moves as time goes by. Although I'm not saying every wrestler does it, but you have to take it into consideration.

Not all move sets are based on someones gimmick, but I was making a point.
You also have to take into consideration WWE's side behind it all. WWE with some talent pushed them too fast or even brought them up to the WWE roster too early without further training e.g. "The Great Khali". WWE also has toned down alot of moves, because the risk of injury. WWE tells you what moves you can use and what you can't use. Many wrestlers aren't even allowed to use some of the previous moves they've used in the past or even in other promotions. Here's another example going along with what i've said here "Justin Credible" did a version of a Tombstone in ECW as did "The Boogeyman" in OVW, but Credible had to side with a Super Kick and The Boogeyman a Pump Handle Slam.

Every wrestler isn't going to be the same. Some have better charisma than in ring skills, more mat based moves than aerial moves, more power moves than mic skills, and so, but most wrestlers have something to make up for it.

Regardless of what many people may think of Batista he's still "over" whether you love him or hate him, because this is a perfect example of it "this thread" and thats all the WWE needs to keep doing what their doing, because people are still acknowledging him. It would be a different story if he was getting no reaction at all.

This isn't to discredit anyone for their opinions, but you have to look at all the different things that come into play when you say some of the things you say such as when you say "Batista has a limited move set", "He sucks in the ring", etc.. I understand not everyone likes Batista and that goes along with being a wrestling fan.

Y 2 Jake said:
He's just anoyher big guy who got lucky, he cant work and he has'nt got much charisma. As far as i'm concerned he should be at the same level as Viscera, Snitzky etc.
Do you fully blame Viscera and Snitsky for being at that "level"? How do you know we've seen everything Viscera and Snitsky has to offer? Other than seeing them in a few tasteless storylines on Raw, a few pay per views, and main stayers on the then "Sunday Night Heat", what makes you think they can't do more? As you should already be able to tell WWE isn't using these two to their full potential. Especially Snitsky for that matter. All they did was drop the ball with him. At first WWE started to do something with him when he destroyed Kane, but then he became a regular jobber to Kane. After that he adopted a fetish for licking feet and once in awhile feuded with Kane when Edge and Lita first started to be together. Later on he still had his fetish with licking feet, but he had a few tag team partners "Tomko", "Goldust" , etc... which they also dropped the ball with Tomko.

mwahhhhhx33 said:
when did everyone start talking about how bad batista is? i've never heard anyone say anything bad about him until today (after SS. where he messed up) but i dont know maybe it just hasnt been brought up for some reason or maybe its coincedence..?
The Batista bashing has been going on for years. It's not anything new. It's goes back as far as when Batista was known as "Deacon Batista", but at the times the IWC were more concerned on bashing Triple H for hogging the spot light, all his tile reigns, etc... I didn't bash Triple H for this, but many people did. Plus when Lesnar and Goldberg left and the match they had at Wrestlemania. Then Triple H was back in the spot light. Thus moving onto the "over rated" John Cena bashing, so the Batista bashing was always there, but wasn't acknowledged as much as the others.

JohnnyRodz said:
Actually,from everything that I read,it's obvious that Booker won the fight. The first line from this link sums it up pretty good

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/2006/5/22/17711.shtml
And you think everything in wrestling is 100% percent accurate? Do you also believe everything you see on the Internet?

Please don't disgrace the fact that he took the time to write out exactly what he was trying to explain; and had the ability to form complete sentences with valid points with your inability to concentrate long enough to read it.

Shouldnt you be running around to debate your girly little comic books. To a bunch a 35 year old pedofiles??

^i figured thatd b directed at zero! lol u 2 really h8 each other dont ya!

grungy72 said:
Dont you get sick of typing so much everytime ^^
At first you started to bring back some life to this thread by making some good points, but after my last post you brought it back down again by asking this and going off topic leading to the usual text conversation that should be saved for instant messengers.

You know what, i save most of my text messages for the bar room where they are allowed, but it was a serious question, yes i know you want to prove your point and thats all well and good, but most people here wont read any of it, so its a waste of your talents to write it.
I was not having a go at you or anything like that, and im sorry if it looked that way.

grungy72 said:
You know what, i save most of my text messages for the bar room where they are allowed, but it was a serious question, yes i know you want to prove your point and thats all well and good, but most people here wont read any of it, so its a waste of your talents to write it.
I was not having a go at you or anything like that, and im sorry if it looked that way.
I know, you were just simply asking a question and I wasn't taking it as something bad or anything else for that matter. I don't expect everyone to read what I post, but when I read a thread and have something to say whether it be a long post or short post, then I will type it. I was mainly trying to stay on topic, because alot of the threads on WZ have gone to nothing but being pointless, because of spamming, instant message talk, or just random one liners that lead to no discussion. Some people still care about this place and I'm one of them and trying to make WZ better no matter what it takes, so if you read my post and you have anything to say that will lead to more of a decent discussion then reply to it.

Could you guys stop discussing your personal issues and keep in -line with the Batista discussion!

Anyone remember William Regal vs JBL in England? What a pop! Batista hasn't got much charisma and he can't wrestle very well, am I going to use this as another oppurtunity to discuss the advantages of Randy Orton as a champion? After all, he has great charisma (he's an ass-hole in real life, it helps!) and great in-ring ability. Anyway, I don't think Batista is deserving of main-event status, perhaps even almost as much as Mark Henry, the man that makes any wrestler look poor.

Batista NOT crap is a good wrestler and he can put on a good match aswell.

so what if he uses just his power whats wrong with that???

Kapp.. i read it, & it had some very good points! : )

& yeahh i like batista.. oh well, you cant make everyone like a certain wrestler

JohnnyRodz said:
Dummy,he actually got that from people who actually witnessed what happened.
It's hearsay and you cannot reley on the internet for these type of things. I remember when that whole hhh/goldberg thing got out of hand. I doubt the majority of people there actually commeted on the fight. Most of them probably said no comment. But like that report said most of them hate batista so of course they might say that. And from those few reports alone the internet has been flooded with the same exact story on every website. Like a domino effect. Which this gave you the confidence to to tell me booker t won the fight. The websites jumped at the chance to accept this story because its a good "story", no matter if its true or not, the reporter said it and thats good enough for them. Thus they are all "equally" unreliable. And whats with calling me a dummy? Just becuase I have a differnet opinion? That just shows that you fear being proved wrong which is quite weak.

Batista is getting better in the ring.

But he won't be wrestling in five years. His body won't hold up...he's in the prime of his career at the age most guys are taking a step back.

Batista is fun...not a great wrestler...I wouldn't build the promotion around him personally but he is good for the here and now. He won't be a WWE legend like you Rocks, Hogans, Austins or HBKs.

He's more of a Diesel, Sgt. Slaughter world champion.

I agree with hahaha... He's definatly a Diesel type champion... But the only thing I disagree with him is by saying Batista is interesting and entertaining... He's not either... I think the words that describe him are dull and boring....

I read your post kapp. Someone who is a monster like batista is not suppose to have a lot of moves. That would take away from what he is. A unstoppable monster who is so strong he's unstoppable. And that's his gimmick, which is cool.

It just sucks how Batista turned into such a dick.

A friend of mine met him at an apperance at a car show and he said Batista just hurried him along and treated him like a piece of garbage. Which sucks because my friend is or was the biggest Batista fan ever. Personally I loved Batista when he was just getting out from under HHH's shadow and Revolution was falling apart.

hahahaha said:
But he won't be wrestling in five years. His body won't hold up...he's in the prime of his career at the age most guys are taking a step back.
How much would you bet that your statement is actually true? You're just predicting something that hasn't even happened yet. There's a 50/50 chance that he'll still be wrestling in 5 years whether people like it or not. I'm not saying your wrong, but predicting something that's 5 years away isn't proving anything, because its something that hasn't happened.

trunksjmd said:
I read your post kapp. Someone who is a monster like batista is not suppose to have a lot of moves. That would take away from what he is. A unstoppable monster who is so strong he's unstoppable. And that's his gimmick, which is cool.
I wasn't saying a monster like Batista shouldn't have alot of moves, but was pretty much saying look at Batista, his gimmick and move set is basically based off power, so don't expect him to be doing alot of aerial moves, submissions, etc... There is very few wrestlers that have Batista's power that actually do alot of other moves. Brock Lesnar was one of them. Big Show used to be able to do a moonsault when he first began wrestling and gained all the weight, so the more moves the merrier, but Batista's gimmick isn't based off alot of moves.

tjhere said:
It just sucks how Batista turned into such a dick.

A friend of mine met him at an apperance at a car show and he said Batista just hurried him along and treated him like a piece of garbage. Which sucks because my friend is or was the biggest Batista fan ever. Personally I loved Batista when he was just getting out from under HHH's shadow and Revolution was falling apart.
I've met Batista at 4 of his bookings through out his WWE career in 2002,2005,and 2006. I met him before, during, and after he was World Champion. The most recent was June of 2006 and everytime he was a humble nice guy, so I wouldn't say hes a dick all the time, but maybe he was having a bad day or just didn't want to be bothered.

It's Evolution. I could say I am Batista's biggest fan, I absoloutley adore him! But Since he has made his return to the ring he hasn't been like his old self. At SummerSlam he could just about pick King Booker/Booker T up to do his Batista Bomb and on SmackDown this week he didn't even do his Batista Bomb... Probaly because he didn't want to face being able not to pick up King Booker/Booker T, William Regal or Finlay. But he is going through a hard time, he don't want to suffer gettin injured again, he is going through a divorce with his wife and he is already dating!.. Rebbeca out of The Diva Search 2006. But I am going to stick by Batista, whether he has his good times or bad times. And he WILL claim his Stolen WWE World HeavyWeight Championship! The person who posted this thread you are ovbiously a person who hasn't like Batista from the very beginning, SORT IT OUT! He is a fantastic, brilliant OUTSTANDING wrestler who is just on a bit of a low! So F**k You Man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back