DigitalNight

Resistance is Futile. We are Borg.
I'm back after quite the hiatus.

Here are some examples of my latest works:
Shades of Doc here.
DocStyle-DN.png

Scorpion-Battle1.png

omgcon6-future.png

My signature will always be an example of my work as well.

Toss me a request in here and I'll work on graphics every morning when I come home from work.

Hey Digital can i get a sig made with Broly from DBZ in it and can the text say the first, super sayian and the strongest sayian that ever lived or something like that

Hey DigitalNight, can you make me a sig of Kofi Kingston doing the boom drop, or leg drop on Randy Orton or something...and it should say on top Here comes the...
and on bottom BOOM!!! and it should be greenish, yellowish, and reddish.. thank you

Hey DigitalNight. I'm just wondering if you could make me a sig including CM Punk and Rey Mysterio. I would like it to hype their WM match. If you could do this it would be much appreciated.

Wow!!! I really love this one, looks freaking amazing, this color scheme goes great with Kofi in it.
Your a really good sig maker! Where do you get all these wrestling images from? Google?

Dude. Sweet sigs. Since no one pays attention to my request, i'm asking a sig maker directly. A sig revolving around the HBO show "How to Make it in America" is desperately needed. Rep+Credit+Worshipping shall be done if you succeed. Puhlease! Thanks in advance.

Mr.S: Give me a bit and I'll do something to change it up a bit. You were super vague in your asking, and you got what you got.

Freddy: I can see what I can do. I've never watched "How to Make it in America" before, so I'll need to do a little research and see what I can do.

You'll have to take the TLC one as is Superstar. My PSD got corrupted somehow. I can make a more similar one sometime soon after my little girl goes down for her nap, or sometime tomorrow when I am free.

Sorry, real life calls right now.

Hey DN. I know I asked for a sig recently but I'm just wondering whether you could make me a HBK sig. If it could say Thankyou Shawn on it I would be very happy. If you decide to make this I will give you rep and credit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back