Red Skull's Secret Underground Request Facility

thanks for the sig i love it, and i love u...(jokingly) but in all serious thanks alot your awsome at making sigs good luck in life

So far I like your stuff the best... So I came to praise your AWESOME work and request a sig of my own...

Kofi Kingston I like his red and black colors or green and yellow... I want the WWE championship in the sig. Now if you pick Red/Black I would want it to be more darker and a pic of the passionate angry kofi that faced against randy. if you go with green/yellow more of happy go lucky dance around kofi. No matter which 1 you pick the belt should be the focus and maybe in text have "All is well in Paradise" :) Thank you

kofikingstonv.jpg

Can I a sig with Zack Ryder vs John Cena at wrestlemania 28 with the words for the internet championship please cause I love your work

Hey, I was wondering, could you make a photo edit of me with the WWE Championship draped across my shoulder? Thank you so much, appreciate it & love your work by the way!

223611_2300881200352_1198835770_2801991_2997270_n.jpg

could u make me a sig with tupac on the left withe the words thug life, and on the right could u put cm punk saying SES and in the middle says OUTLAWS plz and ty.....

red skull u reek of awesome!!!!!

im gonna ask someone else to make the sig if its okay with u cuz it been about a month now and im thinking u may be on vacation or something or like quit WZ so im gonna ask someone try asking someone else. but remember ur still an awsome sig maker

Could you make me a sig??? Im a major Avenged Sevenfold fan. Could you make me a sig with The Rev (drummer of A7X) and the logo of the band (deathbat) and the word foREVer spelled like that?? You'd be my hero!!

Hey Red, some awesome sigs you've been dishing out. Looks like it's just you and me left from the past, lol, or something like that. ARLO, where are you?!

Well anyway, if it isn't too much, can you make me a Michelle Rodriguez sig? If not, maybe an Olivia Wilde sig? Just have their names in some cool cursive text, or whatever text works. I know it'll be great! Thanks in advance.

Hey Red, some awesome sigs you've been dishing out. Looks like it's just you and me left from the past, lol, or something like that. ARLO, where are you?!

Well anyway, if it isn't too much, can you make me a Michelle Rodriguez sig? If not, maybe an Olivia Wilde sig? Just have their names in some cool cursive text, or whatever text works. I know it'll be great! Thanks in advance.

michellerodriguez.jpg

I need a awesome Batman sig to use at a gaming forum that I post on as well, was wondering if you could hook me up with something, I will post a link in the sig as well that leads back to your thread so others can appreciate your work.

500x250 size requirements. The text across the bottom of the sig would be to steal Bret Harts "The Best there is, the Best there was, the Best there ever will be" tag line".

You use some of these pics or choose your own, it's up to you. Thanks in advance!

batman_by_skinthreadclothing-1.jpg

batman_by_frogbillgo-d2yoamc.jpg

greg_capullo_batman_by_fishcat101-d48dzvy.jpg

tumblr_lqcdqzYyf51qbi08qo1_500.jpg

capullobatmanlargedesktop.jpg

Anyway you can make a hot Mickie James/Velvet Sig with the text Hottest Babes in Wrestling? Thanks if you can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back