Red Skull's Secret Underground Request Facility

I need a awesome Batman sig to use at a gaming forum that I post on as well, was wondering if you could hook me up with something, I will post a link in the sig as well that leads back to your thread so others can appreciate your work.

500x250 size requirements. The text across the bottom of the sig would be to steal Bret Harts "The Best there is, the Best there was, the Best there ever will be" tag line".

You use some of these pics or choose your own, it's up to you. Thanks in advance!
scaled.php

Anyway you can make a hot Mickie James/Velvet Sig with the text Hottest Babes in Wrestling? Thanks if you can make it.
mickieandvelvet.jpg

Red Skull I need a new sig dude. Armando (I'm using Alberto Del Rio now) holding the WZCW Mayhem Championship. Colors and sayings are all up to you dude. Go crazy with it.

Hey Skull, my man, can you do your magic and make a sig image for me?

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is being released next month, and in honor of that AND the 25th anniversary of Legend of Zelda, I'd like a History of Link-type sig, with images of Link from all the Nintendo console games. I'd like the words "Link turns 25"

To make the request easier, I will attach a picture I found of all the different Links (excluding Twilight Princess).

Zelda%20-%20Links.jpg

order of Links in the picture, in case you don't know: Zelda 1 (NES), Zelda 2 (NES), Links Awakening (GB), Links Awakening DX (GBC), Link to the Past (SNES), Minish Cap (GBA), Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask (Young Link; N64), Ocarina of Time (Adult Link; N64), Wind Waker (GCN), Twilight Princess (GCN)

Thanks, take your time with it. I want it before Skyward Sword comes out next month if at all possible.

You think you could do something with the images below? 500x250 size requirements, Superman in center, flanked by GL and Batman on right and left sides respectively, keep the original color scheme as much as possible with the characters but go crazy with background effects. Thanks in advance.

superman_by_watchall-d48in48.jpg

hal_jordan_2011_by_xionice-d36zkoi.jpg

batmanthereturn1.jpg

hey i am new and i would like a sig with wade barret justin gabriel mike mcgillicutty in the back and cm punk with heel batista and santino marrella in the front

Hey Skull, my man, can you do your magic and make a sig image for me?

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is being released next month, and in honor of that AND the 25th anniversary of Legend of Zelda, I'd like a History of Link-type sig, with images of Link from all the Nintendo console games. I'd like the words "Link turns 25"

To make the request easier, I will attach a picture I found of all the different Links (excluding Twilight Princess).

Zelda%20-%20Links.jpg

order of Links in the picture, in case you don't know: Zelda 1 (NES), Zelda 2 (NES), Links Awakening (GB), Links Awakening DX (GBC), Link to the Past (SNES), Minish Cap (GBA), Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask (Young Link; N64), Ocarina of Time (Adult Link; N64), Wind Waker (GCN), Twilight Princess (GCN)

Thanks, take your time with it. I want it before Skyward Sword comes out next month if at all possible.

legendsneverdie.jpg

Hey if you haven't gotten around to making the sig I requested above yet, I would actually like to suggest a little something different if you don't mind and are still taking requests.

Same size requirements as before 500x250 pixel size, text across the bottom to read "Outrageous!" Keep the original colors in the characters as much as possible. Use this as the background image:

batmanbbtPICON.jpg

Use Batman from this image and if you can give him that "pop out" effect and have him from and center of the sig:

batmanbrav.jpg

Aquaman from this image to Batmans right and to the back:

Batman-The-Brave-and-The-Bold-batman-8650246-1280-1024.jpg

Blue Beetle from this pic to Batmans left and to the back:

Blue+Beetle.jpg

If you can work any of the other characters from the bigger pic into the background that would be awesome as well, thanks!

Hey bud, chasing a new sig myself, of the Miz.

Looking for a picture of him when he came out dressed as the Rock on RAW.

And the text to say 'Can You Smell The AWESOME?'

I imagine a pic of him on the left, and the text to be 2 lines, with AWESOME all in caps under the first line.

Would be amazing. Thanks.

I wont be taking any more requests as of right now. I'll try to get the ones done that have already been requested though. The computer I use for Photoshop has been acting up.

hey i am new and i would like a sig with wade barret justin gabriel mike mcgillicutty in the back and cm punk with heel batista and santino marrella in the front

can i change that to a sig of drew mcintyre and santio marrella ?

If you are taking requests then could I get a WZCW sig. It can feature anybody or everybody in WZCW. I would also like it to have there written "WZCW: Where Champions Are Born".

Rep, credit, and love will come along.

Can you make me one with Hiroshi Tanahashi? Preferably with the IWGP Heavyweight Championship and about the same size as my current sig. Also, have it say "The King of New Japan Pro Wrestling." Please and thank you!

Yeah sure, why not Red Skull. Just include Darren Bull in there please. His rep is now Chris Jericho with long hair and little facial hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back