Red Skull's Secret Underground Request Facility

Could you please make me a signature of tyson kidd with the main colors being pink and black and maybe grey and (if possible) please photoshop the intercontinental title over his shoulder (any version of the title will do) and write the final graduate of the dungeon on the bottom of it and Tyson Kidd on the top of it. Thank you for your time and I hope I haven't given you a too hard to make signature. Rep will be given as much as I can!

Yeah sure, why not Red Skull. Just include Darren Bull in there please. His rep is now Chris Jericho with long hair and little facial hair.

scaled.php

Yeah if you still want to do mine I'm fine with that.

scaled.php

Could you please make me a signature of tyson kidd with the main colors being pink and black and maybe grey and (if possible) please photoshop the intercontinental title over his shoulder (any version of the title will do) and write the final graduate of the dungeon on the bottom of it and Tyson Kidd on the top of it. Thank you for your time and I hope I haven't given you a too hard to make signature. Rep will be given as much as I can!

scaled.php

can i get a bobby roode sig with it factor in it the rest is up to you

scaled.php

Hey man, love your work. I was wondering if I could get a Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett sig with text saying "The Future of WWE". The rest is up to you. I promise rep man!

if you are bored or need some work for signatures i have plenty ideas for general signatures that you can just mess around with just let me know

Hey, you up for a sig request? I'll go ahead an post it and if you don't think you will have the time to do it, I'll ask others. I just really liked your work.

Okay. I kind of want a Daniel Bryan Sig saying No! No! No! facing AJ Lee while she is saying Yes! Yes! Yes!

Go crazy with anything else.

Hey, you up for a sig request? I'll go ahead an post it and if you don't think you will have the time to do it, I'll ask others. I just really liked your work.

Okay. I kind of want a Daniel Bryan Sig saying No! No! No! facing AJ Lee while she is saying Yes! Yes! Yes!

Go crazy with anything else.

You want AJ in her suit or whatever?

may i make a request for some sigs of cm punk and stone cold face to face and performing in the background with the caption "we got that attitude" and another with a crazy looking dean ambrose with a crazy looking color scheme with the caption "DEANMENTED". WILL GIVE REP POINTS JUST MESSAGE ME IF WORK CANT BE DONE...really appreciated and thanx alot. excellent skills by the way.

Apologies for the lateness on the sigs, I've had quite the busy life as of late. I will probably get them done by tonight or tomorrow. If not feel free to request from someone else if my lateness is a problem, it's cool.

Hey Mr. Skull,

I am digging your sig work. Is there anyway that I could request a sig from you? It would just need to have some picture of Brad Pitt in it, preferably one of him in a suit with short hair. It could have his name "Chris K.O." on it with "The White Knight" somewhere. Maybe with a medieval theme or whatever you think would be best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back