Red Skull's Secret Underground Request Facility

I'm decent at photoshop and stuff and I have lot of free time so I figured I'd make a new request thread (closed my old one after my laptop crashed a while ago).

Here is some of my work:

demipv.jpg

hulkstillrules.png

daprophet.png

chrisbenoit.jpg

jeffjarrett.png

jackswagger.png

madarap.jpg

hippieforgottenpowers.jpg

forgottenpowers.jpg

Tonight and tomorrow I'll have a lot of time. I usually work 4 or 5 days a week and I can be a little lazy, but I'll get to your requests as fast as I can.

I'll be the first as I've been a fan of your work for some time now. Here's what I'm looking for:

Mr. McMahon themed sig. Picture of Vince with the phrase 'No Chance in Hell'. Mainly red and black colours. Rep and such to come.

Ok. I want a similar sig to the one I have now. But with a bit more color. I want Armando on the left with a tag team belt and Cruz on the right with the other one. I want the same picture of Cruz but you can change the one of Paradyse if you need to. The white gives me a headache :D. Rep will be given

I'll be the first as I've been a fan of your work for some time now. Here's what I'm looking for:

Mr. McMahon themed sig. Picture of Vince with the phrase 'No Chance in Hell'. Mainly red and black colours. Rep and such to come.

I tried to make it as 90's/Attitude Era as possible. Like what you would see on one of the VHS covers or in a magazine or something:

nochanceinhellatude.jpg

and this one's less Attitde Era-ish:

nochanceinhellnormal.jpg

If you want any changes tell me bro and if you hate them both you'll hurt my feelings, but I'll make you a new one because your cool and I'm bored.

And I'll do yours tomorrow Ryder.

Is it possible to have get the titles over their shoulders so they can bee seen a little better? But the rest is great. And I want Armando on the other left lol

OK your mission...it's a toughy.

Size is no element on this one it's not for a sig.

Your mission is a mario 25th celebration poster thingy. Ideally I'd love every major Mario console game cover or title screen to appear (1,2,LL,3,World,world2,64,sunshine,NWMBDS,Galaxy,NSMB2,Galaxy2).

Go wild.

Should be done tomorrow Lee, I've had it half done for like a week now but I've been ridiculously lazy lately. Been spending all my time in with my friends in Mineral Town.

Aside from posting a game that doesn't exist, I think that is perfection.

Wow.

Hey Red Skull, your work is awesome. I was wondering if you could be so kind as to make me a Fortune sig (with Daniels). It's up to you how you want to do it, all I ask is that it's a bit different and inventive.

Thanks, man.

I think I'll might as well state my claim here. I want a WZCW one but I don't think it should be too difficult. I just want a really really dark theme with a tall figure in there somewhere where you can only barely make them out. And the word Agony somewhere on it, once again pretty gothic, perhaps a burgundy red or something but so that it sort of melts into the darkness.

Have fun and rep and credit etc.. will all come your way of course.

Reactions: Lee
I think I'll might as well state my claim here. I want a WZCW one but I don't think it should be too difficult. I just want a really really dark theme with a tall figure in there somewhere where you can only barely make them out. And the word Agony somewhere on it, once again pretty gothic, perhaps a burgundy red or something but so that it sort of melts into the darkness.

Have fun and rep and credit etc.. will all come your way of course.

I can change anything if you want and I had other ideas if you want something different.

agonyq.jpg

Red Skull, you're stuff is amazing, so I'll go ahead with a request.

I'd like a Simple Randy Savage sig with the words "The Madness Will Live On Forever" with "Rest In Peace" directly below that and "1952-2011" directly below that.

Rep & credit will obviously be given. Thanks...

Can I be a complete bitch and ask if you replace the NewSuperMarioBros 2 cover with another one? The game doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back