[OFFICIAL] All things KB thread Special Guests: ST, Lariat, X, NSL and Becca

The Razor-Jarrett match was solid, and the tag title match is surprisingly solid as well. That was a pretty good show for the most part. The Undertaker-IRS match was like pulling teeth though. Just watched this PPV last night, so it was on my mind, hadn't seen it in a while.

Aww man, that's too harsh. It wasn't a great event or anything, but it was consistently entertaining outside of the Undertaker-IRS match I thought. The Rumble itself is a classic in my eyes, but that's from a childhood HBK mark. Probably the best event in the dreadful year that was 1995.

That Rumble was awful. There was no flow to it at all. The one minute time intervals was just freaking stupid. that and there were no stars worth a damn in it.

Meh, they're all quite shit if you want to get into it though. The best Rumbles by far took place later in the decade.

97 had some real legends in it. 2001 was probably the single most entertaining Rumble I thought though. 2000 was good as well, 2002 was pretty good. Benoit's win was great. After that they've all just blended in together.

2002 was ok at best. 2000 was good and 2001 was great. There's a very long rant about Drew Carey and David Arquette in there.

KB vs. Tenta part 1.5 now available for viewing in Old School. Not looking for a fight in there Tenta, so don't expect much after that.

I replied to your post in the TNA PPV section. I wouldn't call it a debate though, it's more a discussion.

I'm really trying to defend TNA in that thread...And, you're making it hard.

I agree with you, but I'm at least open to what they're doing working...

It comes off to me as the shoot people in the dark mentality: let's fire a bullet into a crowd of people fighting. Maybe we'll hit a good guy but maybe we'll hit a bad guy. It's a stupid risk, but they take it anyway.

It comes off to me as the shoot people in the dark mentality: let's fire a bullet into a crowd of people fighting. Maybe we'll hit a good guy but maybe we'll hit a bad guy. It's a stupid risk, but they take it anyway.

The match is to put Neal, Suicide, and Dinero over, but still let Morgan and Hernandez shine. Just makes it seem to easy to pick the faces, with all 4 of them needing a victory, and only 1 heel needing to look good.

And if four faces need to look good and only one heel needs to, why not have say Suicide vs. Rhino, Dinero vs. Bubba (then have Dinero vs. D-Von at the next PPV, then Dinero needs a partner, Suicide, to fight both off) and Morgan vs. Hernandez. Everyone looks the way they need to and it doesn't look like a clusterfuck where at least one person is going to be left out or incredibly rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back