[OFFICIAL] All things KB thread Special Guests: ST, Lariat, X, NSL and Becca

Yep. But such is life. Damn I just realized the delivery of supplies will be here soon, maybe 20-30 minutes.

Well the delivery guy is cool, just means I have to clear space for him to put all the skids of stuff. And toss out boxes, which I should do now. I'll be right back.

Damn...I seriously wish I had the fortitude to go through with something like that. I tip my hat to you.

It takes time but it's an excuse to watch a lot of wrestling. My old school knowledge has gone way up because of it.

I believe it. I've got to find some old wrestling footage, and also have to find time to watch it all. This upcoming year will probably be more difficult to do that if I were to try.

No, but just finding, or possibly making the time will be a little difficult once I start my broadcasting program.

Well the program is going to basically teach me all the different parts of what go into broadcasting. From the boom mic, to the camera, to doing reports, radio shows, and cutting video footage. My dream is to be the Blackhawks Play by Play Analyst. It is a big dream, but I hope to accomplish that. Or have my own radio show, one or the other.

Well the program is going to basically teach me all the different parts of what go into broadcasting. From the boom mic, to the camera, to doing reports, radio shows, and cutting video footage. My dream is to be the Blackhawks Play by Play Analyst. It is a big dream, but I hope to accomplish that. Or have my own radio show, one or the other.

Play by play is AWESOME! I called baseball, softball, and women's B-Ball for my college. It's great. And hockey is TOUGH! So fast paced. But all of that stuff's easy to learn, but it takes time to hone the craft. Communications is very time consuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back