NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

All the people I wanted to see sign up for this have done so. I am pleased.

"I want to be the NXT Non-Wrestling Moderator!" *EDIT* Bolded for her pleasure.

As long as Doc, Dave, Ferbian, and IDR are not my pro. Combustible elements to the max.

I want to be the Next non wrestling moderator because:

I've been a member of wrestlezone forums since 2007 and have never been offered a moderator spot, I am aware its because of my work here and i need to get stornger as a poster and I am working on that.

Every monday I have posted and am the creator of the Non wrestling thread [the official] all things comic related thread which includes Manga orientated discussions, comic related discussions and adittionally recommends books that some in this forum may have not read before.

I want to add more to the forum and show that I am capable of being a moderator, since i was braught back in early 2009 I have always contributed to wrestling and none wrestling sections and have taken critiscism, like most members if i have been infracted over anything I ask what i can do to be a better member.

I will never disagree or argue with anyone who wants to help and I always attempt to help new members become stronger posters in aid of helping the forum to become a better place.

If given the chance I will not disappoint, like my WZUK Bredering, I know i can do my best no matter where I am placed.

Deexter

Not throwing my name in just yet due to the 200 post limit but I'm going to try my hardest to get up to 200 before August 4th haha.

I feel I can't pass this up due to hailing from the exact same city as Wade Barrett.

Bring on the posting.

Deexter would have been better off without posting those silly reasons. The competition hasn't even started and he's looking like an early favorite to be the first man eliminated.

Deexter would have been better off without posting those silly reasons. The competition hasn't even started and he's looking like an early favorite to be the first man eliminated.

So at least I'm trying to be accepted in this contest, I know I may not have a snowballs hell in chance of getting in but in the end i will give everything i have to get the spot, just like i give it everything in my life.

So instead of acting like a jackass why not throw your name in this Coco or are you afraid of a challenge?:rolleyes:

So at least I'm trying to be accepted in this contest, I know I may not have a snowballs hell in chance of getting in but in the end i will give everything i have to get the spot, just like i give it everything in my life.
Spoken like a true Special Olympian.

So instead of acting like a jackass why not throw your name in this Coco or are you afraid of a challenge?:rolleyes:
I have thrown my name in. Point proven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back