NXT: Non-Wrestling Moderator

I... The total landscape... The... The man with the largest arms in the world.... Is... Will... Will be the next heavyweight modship of WrestleZone. Holla if ya hear that.

Everybody else will lose. Because you're a bunch of FATASSES!

I know I'm not at 200 posts yet, but if I somehow get to 200 before Wednesday, I'd like to throw my hat in the contest.

Барбоса;2269735 said:
Sounds like a nice idea.

I might have been interested if it weren't for the "reality show" part of it and the potential that if I won I would end up music mod...

Still should be fun to watch though

This man should be given full authority to do as he pleases in the NWS. He's easily one of the most intelligent people here. I've often thought of giving him a philosophical reach-around.

Somebody please say "Man, Armbar is going to be hard to beat" so I can feel better about my chances.

I see you as the dark horse,a Michael Tarver of the competition.

Tenta I thought you would be waiting for a spot in Old School?

I want to be the NXT Non-Wrestling Moderator!

Fuck it, I'm in. I have the time.

Either IC steps down or he gets KB's old G-Mod spot after this.

I lean towards the second one.

Or IC is trying to promote traffic to his Non-Wrestling sections by generating a competition that involves all of them.

I mean, I could be wrong. Republicans could eat babies for dinner. I might be wrong about that too.

Or IC is trying to promote traffic to his Non-Wrestling sections by generating a competition that involves all of them.

I mean, I could be wrong. Republicans could eat babies for dinner. I might be wrong about that too.

You are only wrong about one of those. Which one? I don't know... It's the IC one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back