nWZo: Wolfpac

Any chance I can get in nWZo Wolfpac?

We still don't know if we exist at the moment. Assuming that this really was a prank and we do exist.... anyone who truly wants to make a positive impact on the forums and have a good time while doing so deserves to get let in.

We still don't know if we exist at the moment. Assuming that this really was a prank and we do exist.... anyone who truly wants to make a positive impact on the forums and have a good time while doing so deserves to get let in.

Even if we don't have a thread we can still have the sigs and still help the future posters. The sigs can be requested by PM and placed in the graphics section. Threads can be created to help out the newer posters easily. They won't close threads that have the intent of making more great new posters to improve the forum. I'm sure it was a joke anyway.

FromtheBack could totally and completely take the entire Wolfpac. Just sayin'

What do I have to do to join this faction. I love the sigs, and wanna represent.

You have to have a desire to improve as a poster due to your affiliation as a poster.

You have to represent the group with a custom made sig.

You can't be Randy Orton.lol

Stuntz, I lost track of who's left because a lot of people joined before X shut the thread down. Message Doc and ask him since he made the sigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back