NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me make sure I've got this straight. You're complaining that people talk too much about her in too many sections, by talking about her a lot in another section?

Hold on, my 'fans got me my spot'? So because you don't want me to 'take this the wrong way', I'll ask what you mean by that.

And what work? A moderators main job is to keep the forums clean and to generate discussion, something I do both of :).

Re-read it. I said it could be argued, if so wanted, that they got you your spot. Popularity ensues hierarchy, and hierarchy ensues power.

And hence I didn't say you. You do generate discussion, which whoever I said I don't see much of. Can't even remember who I said, was it Spawn? Is he even a mod? Or Shango? Most people, save a few, are just a blur in my mind.

Sheesh, you all really take offense to someone speaking their mind, eh?

Let me make sure I've got this straight. You're complaining that people talk too much about her in too many sections, by talking about her a lot in another section?

No, I stated (if I was complaining, I'd say it more often. I answered a question.) that people kiss her ass too much in many of the active topics in the more active and interesting parts of this board (IE; The Bar Room). Am I kissing her ass in here?

No, because I'm not going to listen to someone that is whining simply because they don't like what people are saying about someone, or someone that makes little to any sense. Norcal didn't mind what?

No, because I'm not going to listen to someone that is whining simply because they don't like what people are saying about someone, or someone that makes little to any sense. Norcal didn't mind what?

My opinion.

Well, you came in here and commented on it so have at it with that. I answered the questions presented in this topic, and I'm far from "whining simply because I don't like what people are saying about someone". There's also a difference between complimenting someone, and kissing someones ass and I know you two are smart enough to know the difference, and too which I am referring too.

Meh, whatever. I said my peace, no point continuing when you'll turn around with smart-ass comments.

Yep. And since that's such a great sin, I have my knife ready to carve satanic symbols into my skin because no one but the devil himself would have any use for me after I've lost my dignity.

Sheesh, you all really take offense to someone speaking their mind, eh?

It's not that. They seem to take offence to someone whose opinion differs from everyone else's. Apparently that's unacceptable. You're not meant to find problems with things, or if you do, you have to keep them to yourself.

klunderbunker said:

You seem to have a big problem with anyone who wants to speak negatively about something. For one, he's not complaining about people talking about her, he's saying he has a problem with people constantly kissing her ass. How else is he going to do that if he doesn't talk about her in another thread?

She asked him a question and he answered by explaining his issue. But I guess since you don't agree with him, he's just doing that pointless thing called whining.

klunderbunker said:
No we take offense to people whining about others' popularity.

Yep. Brian is just so annoyed that HBK-aholic is getting all that male attention. I'm sure he doesn't give a shit if people like her, but it bothers him to have to read a bunch of people obsessing over her. If that's not correct, feel free to correct it.

There's a difference between whining and stating your opinion. Whining would be going around telling everyone in a whole bunch of threads how you're absolutely sick of something and want it changed. Brian answered a question.

It's not that. They seem to take offence to someone whose opinion differs from everyone else's. Apparently that's unacceptable. You're not meant to find problems with things, or if you do, you have to keep them to yourself.

Isn't this what KB did that Brian then 'took offence' to? A bit hypocritical.

Hence the 'took offence' in quotation marks. DS was complaining about KB doing something you were also doing, in finding problems with things, or disagreeing.

Hence the 'took offence' in quotation marks. DS was complaining about KB doing something you were also doing, in finding problems with things, or disagreeing.

Well, technically he's doing something different. I was answering a question, KB just came into defend you. Mine was a response, while his was more of a "statement", if you will.

:lmao: NorCal and Jake must be loving this. A very successful thread here.

From what I've read, I must say that I am appalled by some people's opinions.

I personally think that being nice to or respecting someone, isn't called kiss assing. I respect NorCal and think he's a great poster and moderator. That's not sucking up, that's called being nice and respecting someone that I admire.

And if people want to be negative and be miserable about everything, then do it. You're the one who thinks your so unique and interesting by doing it, but some people find you very annoying. And if you post on Wrestlezone simply to annoy others, then you obviously live a terrible life.

Finally, Becca should not cop all this crap simply because people like her. The 'all things Becca' thread hardly revolves around her, but just because she's one of the nicest posters on the forum, negative thinkers instantly hate her and are obviously jealous of her popularity. If you don't want to see people praising Becca, then don't read any thread that's related to her. Simple as that.

I personally think that being nice to or respecting someone, isn't called kiss assing. I respect NorCal and think he's a great poster and moderator. That's not sucking up, that's called being nice and respecting someone that I admire.

Kiss ass :lmao:

:lmao: NorCal and Jake must be loving this. A very successful thread here.

And there wouldn't be much discussion if it wasn't for people speaking negatively. Hmm.

I personally think that being nice to or respecting someone, isn't called kiss assing.

I said that too. I don't know where the whole idea of the exaggerated meaning of kiss-assery came from, but apparently it humours people.

And if people want to be negative and be miserable about everything, then do it. You're the one who thinks your so unique and interesting by doing it, but some people find you very annoying.

See, I don't actually want to be a 'badass' or 'unique' by talking negatively. I'm sure no one does. We feel like speaking our minds, and people react to it, which makes it all the more fun to do. Simple as that. I for one don't go out of my way to get some sort of persona through talking negatively, and I don't know where that idea could come from.

And if you post on Wrestlezone simply to annoy others, then you obviously live a terrible life.

I hope people do realise that the only times I've talked negatively recently have been when that subject has been brought up. If people bothered to think about it, a very small amount of my posts is insulting something. But apparently, all I do here is bitch. And no, I do not visit wrestlezone solely to annoy people like that. I come to offer my opinions on things, like everyone else.

And even if I did come here just to annoy, Wrestlezone is a very small part of my life. It would hardly define the quality of living I have.

Finally, Becca should not cop all this crap simply because people like her.

No one has actually said anything about her specifically. At all. In fact, Brian made it pretty clear he didn't mean to offend her. It shouldn't be offending her in the first place.

The 'all things Becca' thread hardly revolves around her,

I'm pretty sure it was started because of all the shit people were saying about her. Hence the title.

but just because she's one of the nicest posters on the forum, negative thinkers instantly hate her

No.

and are obviously jealous of her popularity.

Yep, we're all jealous that we don't have 20 year olds salivating over us too.

If you don't want to see people praising Becca, then don't read any thread that's related to her. Simple as that.

There's a difference between 'praising' and being creepily obsessed with someone. No one would mind if people said that they liked her, but the fact that it is constant is what gets on people's nerves. People can avoid it, but the fact that they know all the stuff with her still goes on is good enough for people to voice their opinion on it.

And there wouldn't be much discussion if it wasn't for people speaking negatively. Hmm.

Disagreeing and speaking negatively are two totally different things.

I said that too. I don't know where the whole idea of the exaggerated meaning of kiss-assery came from, but apparently it humours people.

Certain moderators brought that up.

See, I don't actually want to be a 'badass' or 'unique' by talking negatively. I'm sure no one does. We feel like speaking our minds, and people react to it, which makes it all the more fun to do. Simple as that. I for one don't go out of my way to get some sort of persona through talking negatively, and I don't know where that idea could come from.

I never mentioned you and anybody specifically. I like being nice, yet somehow I'm accused of being something else. You like being negative, so is it fine to be negative but wrong to be positive? Some people on this forum obviously think that.

I hope people do realise that the only times I've talked negatively recently have been when that subject has been brought up. If people bothered to think about it, a very small amount of my posts is insulting something. But apparently, all I do here is bitch. And no, I do not visit wrestlezone solely to annoy people like that. I come to offer my opinions on things, like everyone else.

Not everything is about you DS ;) And I don't think you bitch all the time, by the way.

And even if I did come here just to annoy, Wrestlezone is a very small part of my life. It would hardly define the quality of living I have.

But it may determine what type of person you truly are.

No one has actually said anything about her specifically. At all. In fact, Brian made it pretty clear he didn't mean to offend her. It shouldn't be offending her in the first place.

Tell me this though, is it Becca's fault that she's a draw and has many fans?

I'm pretty sure it was started because of all the shit people were saying about her. Hence the title.

The title and the content of the thread itself are totally different things.

Yes. She's a nice overall person, this is something many people fail to understand.

Yep, we're all jealous that we don't have 20 year olds salivating over us too.

If you people weren't jealous, you wouldn't be complaining or talking about it.

There's a difference between 'praising' and being creepily obsessed with someone. No one would mind if people said that they liked her, but the fact that it is constant is what gets on people's nerves. People can avoid it, but the fact that they know all the stuff with her still goes on is good enough for people to voice their opinion on it.

But the same can be said about constantly putting people down. If poster A constantly puts down poster B, it will get on people's nerves.

The estrogen flow in this room from all the bitching makes me know what I'm getting you all for christmas.

tampax-tampons.jpg

I don't know why I keep coming to this thread, It boring listening to everyone shiting their pants over someone else's opinion of someone else.

If you keep getting pissed off with someone, Use the ignore button, And tell them to fuck themself.

I don't know why I keep coming to this thread, It boring listening to everyone shiting their pants over someone else's opinion of someone else.

If you keep getting pissed off with someone, Use the ignore button, And tell them to fuck themself.

I keep saying that, but nobody seems to listen, they just bitch and moan, apparently a shit load of posters don't like DS, yet are incapable of throwing him on their ignore list, where they would have to see another one of this fucking posts ever again if they didn't want to, same goes for the people who don't like the shit Brian or I post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back