NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up debating in this thread. Posters like Brian thinks he's above me, yet he's unaware that his argument is so bad, it isn't worth my time debating. And I hardly ever back down from a debate. If you don't want to see people complimenting Becca, just don't go in the Becca thread. Simple as that. Bitching about it won't solve anything.

I always wonder why everyone automatically assumes you're jealous in some way if you disagree with the public opinion. So the constant fawning over Becca annoys Brian. It annoys me too. But it's not because I wish I had attention like Becca did, why would I want guys fawning over me anyway? I just think it's pitiful sometimes how some of the guys act(DIAR for example- Becca's Bitch anyone?).

Have no problem being nice to people. Hell, i like Becca, have no problem with her.

And why is it that once you state you dislike/disagree with something, you're always told to avoid it? People say that no-one disagrees with one another anymore. Yet once it happens, everyone jumps on their back for not fitting in with the 'norm".

Seems kinda hypocritical to me but what can you do.

-I feel that you close many threads, which on the surface seems to be a positive, but some could easily be merged and a few were generating discussion despite being 'markish'.

-I feel that some of your infractions have been unjust. As for examples...well there was that one with 48.7 or TM(I always confuse the two) for 'undermining your authority' in a thread...in the bar. At the time his main goal was quelling a dispute. I understand that mods run the board, but does that really mean that members can't try to settle arguments. There was another one or two, but they aren't coming to mind at the moment.

You're probably not the worst, but you aren't perfect. I feel that you can be rash and a tad impetuous at times. This is just my opinion though.

Murfish is working his way back onto my good side. He's a whiney heel - he's Santino but with even less raw talent.

You must tell me the truth about this 'mod short list'. You would crush me if you weren't joking around and meant it every time you had to correct yourself because you assumed that I was a mod.

if other mods felt those threads had a use, they wouldve been re opened. but Murfish > the mod staff, so I guess ya got me ;)

and 48.7 even admitted he was wrong. I told him to stop, he kept back sassing, even after I told him numerous times to just cool it. In the infraction PM i sent, i even told him just to hush it, and move on, and there was no need. regardless of the portion of the forum it takes place in, sassing/undermining/talking down to a mod isnt acceptable. It shouldve been over the FIRST time I said enough was enough, and yet it continued.

Infraction.

if other mods felt those threads had a use, they wouldve been re opened. but Murfish > the mod staff, so I guess ya got me ;)

and 48.7 even admitted he was wrong. I told him to stop, he kept back sassing, even after I told him numerous times to just cool it. In the infraction PM i sent, i even told him just to hush it, and move on, and there was no need. regardless of the portion of the forum it takes place in, sassing/undermining/talking down to a mod isnt acceptable. It shouldve been over the FIRST time I said enough was enough, and yet it continued.

Infraction.

Nevery said that, it's just my interpretation. I'm not going to change my view because others disagree.

When I read the thread I didn't see the problem to begin with. He was trying to cool others and found is odd that he was being told to stop. I would have handled the situation differently if I were 48.7, but I still would have been at very least suprised to be told to stop(trying calming a situation that is).

Why the fuck calm a situation in the bar room?? :lmao:

it was exactly what I said. I said "no they dont need to calm down, let them go"

Im a mod. G mod in fact. he isnt. done deal.

I guess as Modfish though, I can see were you of all people would support someone playing mod

Why the fuck calm a situation in the bar room?? :lmao:

it was exactly what I said. I said "no they dont need to calm down, let them go"

Why not? Why stop someone from trying?
Im a mod. G mod in fact. he isnt. done deal.

Okay, but does that mean that you are always right? Does that mean that you cant learn from a situation and change your view?
I guess as Modfish though, I can see were you of all people would support someone playing mod

I'm getting tired of that shiz.

It means I need to be right more often than not. and it means I MODERATE the discussion. hence the name mod. something he isnt. so when he decides to moderate the discussion, and I tell him that they are fine, then thats the end of it.

I guess I don't really have an opinion on most of these "awards" but after reading some of the threads today, I have a decision on two of them

Worst Poster - Kellykellyissesy
Worst Thread - The one about Michaels not being hall of fame material

Enough said

I guess I don't really have an opinion on most of these "awards" but after reading some of the threads today, I have a decision on two of them

Enough said

Well actually no, not enough said! There's still a whole lotta more questions to be answered and I know I for one won't sleep until I've heard you answer them all!

Enough said

It was actually quite a good thread, he seems like a decent enough poster.

His arguments about Shawn not being a bonafide legend do at least make sense. Even if there is a strong case against them.

It was actually quite a good thread, he seems like a decent enough poster.

His arguments about Shawn not being a bonafide legend do at least make sense. Even if there is a strong case against them.

From what I've read, I can understand someone trying to make a case against him for being a bad champion, or maybe not being one of the best main event guys. But still, I don't think that is enough to say he isn't a legend or doesn't deserve to be in the hall of fame. I don't want to go on to long about this, cause this isn't the thread for it, but I just don't think it was a very good thread, although it did generate discussion, so hell maybe i'm wrong.

This thread seems to have died down in intensity over the last few days...

^^ I'm not a fish, you won't bait me ;)

There's been some discussion, but nothing nearly as good as the first few days. Either everyone's gotten what they want to say off their chests, or they're too chicken-shit to say it...

Yes, I'm calling everyone out that hasn't posted in here yet...

Let's see what happens...

^^ I'm not a fish, you won't bait me ;)

There's been some discussion, but nothing nearly as good as the first few days. Either everyone's gotten what they want to say off their chests, or they're too chicken-shit to say it...

Yes, I'm calling everyone out that hasn't posted in here yet...

Let's see what happens...

I like youl but I require at least 200 posts before you are allowed to "call anybody out."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back