NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagreeing and speaking negatively are two totally different things.

Yup, they are.

Tell me this though, is it Becca's fault that she's a draw and has many fans?

Nope, but is it my fault she does? If you actually learn to read you'll see I wasn't talking about Becca, I think the -only- time I mentioned her was when A. I made an off comment about her being a Mod and B. The fact she doesn't discourage it, and sometimes encourages it but that it's understandable. Besides that, I was talking about the Becca-aholics, give them another name if you will but it wasn't against her but against those fans.

Yes. She's a nice overall person, this is something many people fail to understand.

I don't see how being "Negative" in your eyes suddenly means I hate her, or anyone for that matter. Yes, she's an extremely nice person; why the fuck would I give a damn about that though?

If you people weren't jealous, you wouldn't be complaining or talking about it.

That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen written. So because you dislike something, your automatically jealous of them? Bahahahaha. Just sit down, you're so full of fail its not even worth it.

But the same can be said about constantly putting people down. If poster A constantly puts down poster B, it will get on people's nerves.

Yeah, it does. Tis a shame I wasn't putting Becca down.

Reactions: CCS
I give up debating in this thread. Posters like Brian thinks he's above me, yet he's unaware that his argument is so bad, it isn't worth my time debating. And I hardly ever back down from a debate. If you don't want to see people complimenting Becca, just don't go in the Becca thread. Simple as that. Bitching about it won't solve anything.

Mods:

CM > NorCal

^
I've said this more than once. How is no one reacting to it?

becuase its akin to running around naked covered in shit screaming that giant beetles who salsa dance 24/7 told you that the sky was green and you breed unicorns.

Everyone knows what your saying is absurd, they just know you have to be absolutely fucking crazy, and unreachable, to be doing/saying it in the first place

becuase its akin to running around naked covered in shit screaming that giant beetles who salsa dance 24/7 told you that the sky was green and you breed unicorns.

Everyone knows what your saying is absurd, they just know you have to be absolutely fucking crazy, and unreachable, to be doing/saying it in the first place

A) Do not insult the giant beetles who salsa dance 24/7. I happen to be one of their few prophets.

B) They weren't even curious to see if I was serious. I'll be honest when I say that while you may or may not be the worst, you do have flaws in my opinion.

eh. Im just pushing discussion is all. You can elaborate on what you feel, and then be ripped asunder by the vast majority of the rest of the site. So please, do lament these things.

eh. Im just pushing discussion is all. You can elaborate on what you feel, and then be ripped asunder by the vast majority of the rest of the site. So please, do lament these things.

Well given the evidence, the forum doesn't really care about my case against you. It will probably end up being you, Harthan, and the night shift...maybe HBK-aholic as well.

and IC, and Shocky, and Luther, and Jake, and sam, and well plenty of people. I already told you why no one reacted. that and becuase your insignificant, and no one gives a shit what you think.

BUT.

go ahead and provide fodder for everyone. Unless of course you, yourself know how baseless the shit is, which is fairly obvious here....

and IC, and Shocky, and Luther, and Jake, and sam, and well plenty of people. I already told you why no one reacted. that and becuase your insignificant, and no one gives a shit what you think.

BUT.

go ahead and provide fodder for everyone. Unless of course you, yourself know how baseless the shit is, which is fairly obvious here....

That hurts. Give me a sec to collect my reasons. When I posted the statement I was thinking in regards to a few events.

Please. Entertain us all. Just about everyone has gotten called out here, so I guess I should have a go. itll probably be the most lopsided and hilarious of them all. but entertaining none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back