NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
Jake, take this, and Break it all down and allow us to know. Jake is the most impartial voice on these forums

Worst Poster
Worst mod
Worst thread
Worst section
Biggest kiss ass
Most pathetic cry out for attention/love
Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb
most worthless forum member

Jake, take this, and Break it all down and allow us to know. Jake is the most impartial voice on these forums

It'll be a mighty struggle because Jake only reads a few Bar room threads.

Worst Poster

Easily, OrtonIsLegend. Opinionated, sho'. But I've never read anything even remotely intresting by him. He reminds me of a stupid, wrestling talking Downaward Spiral.

Worst mod

Papa Shago, said it time and time again. The forum isn't nowhere near as spammy as it used to be. So if you're not getting spam then what are you doing? Nowt is the the answer.

True story, Irish asked me what I thought about him having the spot before I left. I said ''I'll think about it'' What I really meant was ''Is that really the best option we have? Jesus, I'll really have to try hard to convince him to give Spawn a chance''

If you're having mods who aren't doing anything then bring back two of the better posters like Echelon & Shadowmancer.

Worst thread

Most. Everyone is guilty of it. I made more than my fair share. But when I read most Bar Room threads my initial thought is ''Poor man's Y 2 Jake''.

Worst section

Bar Room. You might on occasion get a thread that could be intresting. But you then have some twat come in with some mindless droning conversation and it goes off track. People should keep their conversations to the pointless thread.

Biggest kiss ass

Most, again. I used to try to ignore them when I was admin. They make the job less fun.

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love

Hard to say, I really do hate the Bar Room. You could look at it one way, Downward Spirla wasn't intresting before he started bitching. Is he after attention? Or people posting pictures of themselves, where are the ''You one ugle motha'' comments?

Or me and you with this thread. But we rule so I won't count us.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb

It seems like TM has been around forever.

It's a bit like woking with somebody you hate. The days appear longer.

most worthless forum member

Oo,let me get back to you. It might possibly be easier to state who serves a purpose.

*cues up Joker voice*

what, what happened?? Did your balls drop off??

come the fuck on people. give er a whirl

(appologies to Jake for the balls thing...)

Fuck it why not.

Worst Poster (non bot) - No one springs to my mind immediately, although leaders would be Tenta For HOF, DS, and CCS for rarely making sense to me.

Worst Mod- We know who I think this is, and I don't even need to say it.

Worst Thread- Anything that is mindless bitching for bitching sake.

Worst Section- Vbookie. It's used once a month, and gets almost no action ever. To be fair though, CM is trying to update it.

Biggest Kissass- 48.7 with Becca.

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love- Denny Crane or whatever his name is.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb- Have to go with TM here also.

Most worthless forum member- Don't actually think anyone is worthless here. Maybe people that signed up and never have done anything.

oh you absolutely DO need to say it. tis the point of all this. it isnt as needly if me or Jake say it, becuase no one really wants to attempt retaliation. You, on the other hand, could light a house fire with this...

Worst Poster (non bot) - No one springs to my mind immediately, although leaders would be Tenta For HOF, DS, and CCS for rarely making sense to me.

I couldn't vote for DS as he's one of the only intresting things in the Bar Room. CCS is like most posters, totally insignificant.

We? Jake doesn't, please tell.

Worst Thread- Anything that is mindless bitching for bitching sake.

People bitching get's other people talking. So it has a positive.

Worst Section- Vbookie. It's used once a month, and gets almost no action ever. To be fair though, CM is trying to update it.

It's pointless. But if people like them, then somebody should do them.

You're not going to get many people voting when they're done just several hours before the event.

Biggest Kissass- 48.7 with Becca.

Who?

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love- Denny Crane or whatever his name is.

Calm down Klunder. He might be too weak for you to say anything negative about him.

Honestly though, I like him.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb- Have to go with TM here also.

Ban him, you have the power.

Most worthless forum member- Don't actually think anyone is worthless here. Maybe people that signed up and never have done anything.

There are no worthless posters, only worthless people. I think Darwin said that.

Worst Poster - I'll go with DS or JohnTenta4HOF...They both only do one thing...

DS only tries to prove he's right and you're wrong, and JT4HOF has a hidden motive of bringing Earthquake into every thread

Worst mod - haven't had a bad experience...yet...so no vote...

Worst thread - the official luther thread seems to have failed in comparison to Becca's and NorCal's...

Worst section - i'll go with vBookie too...until its updated

Biggest kiss ass - 48/7 on Becca...in a landslide

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love - any cry for attention or love is pathetic

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb - havent been here long enough to know

most worthless forum member - besides bots? anyone who has their mind made up befor ehearing the arguments presented...

Worst Poster - I'll go with DS or JohnTenta4HOF...They both only do one thing...

DS only tries to prove he's right and you're wrong, and JT4HOF has a hidden motive of bringing Earthquake into every thread

Worst mod - haven't had a bad experience...yet...so no vote...

Worst thread - the official luther thread seems to have failed in comparison to Becca's and NorCal's...

Worst section - i'll go with vBookie too...until its updated

Biggest kiss ass - 48/7 on Becca...in a landslide

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love - any cry for attention or love is pathetic

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb - havent been here long enough to know

most worthless forum member - besides bots? anyone who has their mind made up befor ehearing the arguments presented...

NSL. you sir are officially a badass

Will, as you said, is gone for something that isn't his fault. What about someone who does Will's equivelant while on everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back