Nominations thread for Luther Area tournament

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
I figure I'm a bit ahead of schedule, but I'll more than likely be too busy this weekend to do more than to simply update this thread where needed.

For those of you that have noticed, indeed, the Battle Arena tournament is on the horizen. For those of you that have asked and seemed interested, I am shooting to kick this thing off sometime in early March (or roughly a month or so from now) following the WZ Olympics.

This thread is for nominations for participants for the upcomming carnage. Characters, both heros and villians, from comics, anime, and manga are welcome to be nominated. There is a strong chance that if a character is nominated several times; that character will become a participant.

The more characters that are nominated and supported, the larger, and more interactive the tournament will be. Once I have the nominations, I can begin constructing an offical prototype roster.

I have decided that the following list of charaters will be shoe in's regardless. Take note that there will not be an overall winner to this tournament; instead, there will be three classes with three winners

Class 1

Aquaman
Batman
The Joker
Ghost Rider
Spiderman
Moon Knight
The Punisher
Deadpool
Captain America
Iron Man
Wolverine
?
?
?

Class 2

Inuyasha (inuyasha)
Ichigo Kurosaki (bleach)
Sailor Moon (sailor moon)
Naruto Uzumaki (naurto)
The Flash
Green Lantern
Human Torch
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
The Hulk
?
?
?

Class 3

Doomsday
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Wonder Woman
Tenchi Masaki (tenchi muyo ryo-ohki)
Super Buu (DBZ)
Vegito (DBZ)
Dark Phoenix
Galactus
Silver Surfer
?
?
?

Alright, have at it

AWO Areoplex™;1776333 said:
Class one will win it has the best choice but Class 3 has a chance because of Superman

You misunderstood me, there will be one overall winner from each class; three winners total

How about guys like Solomon Grundy, Guts from Berserk, Vash The Stampede and/or his brother Knives.

How about Naruto Uzumaki or Sasuke Uchicha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back