NFL Week 14 LD

Thank god the refs missed that. There were multiple calls the refs missed the other way in the game so it all evens out in the end.

Oakland is going to upset Green Bay today :D I Promise If not put Denver to win Division and Oakland not to grab the wildcard. TJ Yates is being a low-key Tom Brady right now as well. I like HOuston even more then I did with Leinert

Lions lucked out on that one. I guess it's nice after the past decade of shitty luck we've had.

Fucking Joe Webb. They did not know how to tackle him.

I'm actually rooting for the Broncos today. Another Chicago loss would put the Lions in the playoffs for the time being.

Lions lucked out on that one. I guess it's nice after the past decade of shitty luck we've had.

Fucking Joe Webb. They did not know how to tackle him.

Hey, sometimes you've got to be lucky as well as good. At least they got the job done and stayed alive.

Patriots won today, but they hardly set the world on fire either. God their defense is weak! Good thing they have Brady and a solid receiving core.

So I've been posing this question for the last few weeks. Anyone still have any doubts that we will see a 16-0 and a 0-16 team in the same season? I started posing the question at 11-0/0-11, and several people said no. What do you think now, anyone change their mind?

I totally expected the Jags to score 41 unanswered points and force seven turnovers today. It was a great game and Blaine Gabbert finally looked like an NFL QB. He looked amazing today.

Yeah this Green Bay game is a blowout but I'm not changing it. I will never not enjoy watching Oakland get pummeled and Green Bay whip ass.

I never found myself wanting my team losing going into a fourth quarter but that just seems to be how Tebow works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back