• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 14 LD

The Browns need a running back first and foremost because Hillis is gone after this year. They'll either go Richardson early first or Lamar Miller later first.
They need a QB, WR, and RB.

They should get 2 of those in the first round. Whichever 2 they get.

No they were honoring that championship team from 08 when Tebow made his debut in Miami. Them or Jacksonville would love Tebow since what he did in college and the popularity he has. He'd fill up their seats in a hurry.
And most people found that stupid, because the Gators aren't even the local NCAA team (obviously The U is). Tebow will fill seats anywhere because of what he did in college and the NFL. It would be bigger in Jacksonville since it's closer to Gainesville.

Matt Moore's nothing more then a backup QB. Trusting him with the car keys would be idiotic. Get a rookie that's run a pro style offense (aka Barkley) even if that means trading up a few picks because their D needs no changes. Their QB play just has to improve.
I don't know if you're getting what I'm saying, but I'm saying that they should stay with Matt Moore so they do suck enough so that they aren't a threat in the AFC East but don't suck enough to get the #1 draft pick.

They go back to the studio a lot for analysts & shit, but they give you the vast majority of the game.
Yeah, that's pretty cool. Now if only my internet wasn't just as shit as my cable (which of course comes from the same company, who happen to also be terrible sports owners of the Knicks and Rangers).

They need a QB and receiver more then they need a RB. You can always go find a RB off the street to fill up the job and don't need to waste a high pick on them since most backs are a dime a dozen. I don't think McCoy can lead them to the playoffs.
This exactly. The perfect example of this is Peyton Hillis, a 6th round pick that the Browns got as a throw-in for the Brady Quinn trade.

They need a QB and receiver more then they need a RB. You can always go find a RB off the street to fill up the job and don't need to waste a high pick on them since most backs are a dime a dozen. I don't think McCoy can lead them to the playoffs.

The Browns have tried multiple times in the past to take mid round running backs and have always failed miserably. Richardson is pretty close to a can't miss prospect. Great receivers can also be found in the later rounds (or undrafted) as well. Antonio Brown, Victor Cruz, Colston, etc. The Browns need the best skill player available which will likely be Richardson.

Here's a list of the Running Backs that are gonna be free agents after this season

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2012/fa/rb.html

if Cleveland is willing to spend a little money they should be able to pick up a decent running back. I wouldn't be surprised at all if GB lets Grant walk, when healthy Starks has been the better of the two RBs, & that Saine kid they have been sticking in there lately seems to be doing pretty well.

Here's a list of the Running Backs that are gonna be free agents after this season

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2012/fa/rb.html

if Cleveland is willing to spend a little money they should be able to pick up a decent running back. I wouldn't be surprised at all if GB lets Grant walk, when healthy Starks has been the better of the two RBs, & that Saine kid they have been sticking in there lately seems to be doing pretty well.

Rice, Forte, and Foster likely aren't going anywhere. None of the other names are very impressive.

The receiver list looks just as good

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2012/fa/wr.html

As a Cleveland sports fan shouldn't you be used to this type of performance?

The thing about Cleveland is that we are pervaded by an eternal sense of optimism. No matter how terrible we are, no matter how likely it is we're going to lose - we get our hopes up to unreasonable expectations and then have them continually crushed. We should be used to it, yes, but we never are and it just keeps hurting.

Oh well. Maybe the Cavs will turn it around this year.

I said Brown was better than Wallace last year and people looked at me like I was nuts. I like em both though and the legend of Roethlisberger keeps on growing. Man's a beast. Damn superman if you ask me. His injury looked bad. He got fixed up to go 8-12 in the first half and 17-22 for the game with two td's.

I got into some fights on twitter. A few people called Ben a pu**y and I went ape shit.

The Browns have tried multiple times in the past to take mid round running backs and have always failed miserably. Richardson is pretty close to a can't miss prospect. Great receivers can also be found in the later rounds (or undrafted) as well. Antonio Brown, Victor Cruz, Colston, etc. The Browns need the best skill player available which will likely be Richardson.

RBs don't have as much shelf life as WRs. Plus, the NFLs becoming a passing league. I'd blame the Browns scouting more then anything for not founding a cheap back late rounds (although Hillis was great last year). Arian Foster is a top back and went undrafted. MJD and Ray Rice were both late 2nd rounders. Getting a Receiver that can stretch the field is exactly what they need. Blackmon, Jeffrey, Floyd would be good picks (unless Barkley is there, which is possible).

Must win for the Lions today. Schwartz laid down the law yesterday and said that there is a zero tolerance policy this week for personal foul penalties. He said even if your name is Matt Stafford you will be benched for getting an after whistle personal foul this week.

Ponder what the fuck are you throwing there for? I saw 4-5 blue jerseys and not one white one.

Pick 6 for Alphonso Smith and he always has great td dances. He had the Carlton dance last year and now he just busted out the Thriller dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back