• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 14 LD

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Schedule for the week:

Thursday:

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Sunday:

Kansas City at NY Jets
Tampa Bay at Jacksonville
New England at Washington
Atlanta at Carolina
Indianapolis at Baltimore
Philadelphia at Miami
Minnesota at Detroit
New Orleans at Tennessee
Houston at Cincinnati
Chicago at Denver
San Francisco at Arizona
Buffalo at San Diego
Oakland at Green Bay
NY Giants at Dallas

MNF:

St. Louis at Seattle

----

Cleveland vs Pittsburgh, anyone?

Smh why do the Browns keep getting prime time games. They suck and don't have anyone interesting to follow.

Sorry but they need someone on offense to get the crowd excited. Justin Blackmon, Alshon Jeffrey, someone. And the Colt McCoy era I don't think has a very bright future. Doesn't help they surrounded him with crap for skill positions, but still.

There's a game tonight? Stupid Cablevision doesn't allow me to watch it.

Apparently it's 7-3. Twitter folks thought the game was over, but I was confused, as Cleveland had the football down by 1 score. Looking at the GameCast on ESPN, it looks like the Browns got a goal line stand. Good for them. If the Stealers lose and keep losing, the Jets can get in the playoffs easier.

The Browns need playmakers like crazy. The only one they have is a gimmick player/kick returner (Cribbs). They need to draft Blackmon then a QB with ATLs pick, or get Barkley/Griffin then Floyd with ATLs pick (if he's still there which is unlikely).

RGIII should go to Miami. He'd help them stop dreaming of getting Tebow.
RGIII, Andrew Luck, and Matt Barkley should all go to the NFC. So none of them face the Jets more then once every 4 years.

And I don't think the Fins Fans are looking at Tebow. They know they're drafting a rookie, but thankfully their winning might actually be hindering that.

RGIII, Andrew Luck, and Matt Barkley should all go to the NFC. So none of them face the Jets more then once every 4 years.

And I don't think the Fins Fans are looking at Tebow. They know they're drafting a rookie, but thankfully their winning might actually be hindering that.

If Tebow was on the market the people would go apeshit to go get him. He's a legend down there.

However, they need more of a passer (Barkley or Griffin depending on their spot) since they have some nice weapons with Marshall/Fasano/Bess/Bush/Thomas. Just need a QB to get them the ball.

If Tebow was on the market the people would go apeshit to go get him. He's a legend down there.
But Miami isn't near U of Florida. He's a College Legend in Gainesville, but that's not Miami.

They'd more go apeshit over him because of what he's done this year in Denver.

However, they need more of a passer (Barkley or Griffin depending on their spot) since they have some nice weapons with Marshall/Fasano/Bess/Bush/Thomas. Just need a QB to get them the ball.
Agreed, but I think Matt Moore is just fine for them. Good enough to get the Fins to 7-9 or 6-10.

And the way they're playing now, they're gonna be picking around 10. The 3rd of the QBs will likely be off the board by then.

Fucking Mother Fucking James Mother Fucking Harrison.

According to ESPNs GameCast, he roughed Colt McCoy and injured him.

Fuck him in his fucking ass. With a rusty sword. Hard and Deep.

The Browns need a running back first and foremost because Hillis is gone after this year. They'll either go Richardson early first or Lamar Miller later first.

Fucking Mother Fucking James Mother Fucking Harrison.

According to ESPNs GameCast, he roughed Colt McCoy and injured him.

Fuck him in his fucking ass. With a rusty sword. Hard and Deep.

How dare a football player hit another football player with force!

Antonio Brown is a legit #1 NFL receiver. I remember Big Sexy said something about him last year. Spot on, chap.

But Miami isn't near U of Florida. He's a College Legend in Gainesville, but that's not Miami.

They'd more go apeshit over him because of what he's done this year in Denver.

No they were honoring that championship team from 08 when Tebow made his debut in Miami. Them or Jacksonville would love Tebow since what he did in college and the popularity he has. He'd fill up their seats in a hurry.

Agreed, but I think Matt Moore is just fine for them. Good enough to get the Fins to 7-9 or 6-10.

And the way they're playing now, they're gonna be picking around 10. The 3rd of the QBs will likely be off the board by then.

Matt Moore's nothing more then a backup QB. Trusting him with the car keys would be idiotic. Get a rookie that's run a pro style offense (aka Barkley) even if that means trading up a few picks because their D needs no changes. Their QB play just has to improve.

And thank you Antonio Brown for runnign that 80 yard td. 15 points on 1 play.

The Browns need a running back first and foremost because Hillis is gone after this year. They'll either go Richardson early first or Lamar Miller later first.

They need a QB and receiver more then they need a RB. You can always go find a RB off the street to fill up the job and don't need to waste a high pick on them since most backs are a dime a dozen. I don't think McCoy can lead them to the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back