NFL Divisional Playoffs LD

I fucking love Baltimore right now, Steelers have one half of football left if this keeps going the way it is, and then we get to see what stupid shit Ben Rapinahooker can get himself into this off season

I also can't wait to hear the endless bitching of all the Steeler fans when/if they do lose this game, and what excuses they try and pull out of their asses this time

Meh, plenty of time for Baltimore to swing the momentum back their way, if they can go down a score a TD on this drive, or even a FG really, then they'll still be a great shape

Alright get Flacco the fuck out of there, stupid fucking asshole is single handily going to cost his team this fucking game, and more importantly cost me $120:glare:

Oh c'mon, you can't blame the guy for wanting to go to a team that could actually, and has, win the SB:p

He can still blow it out his ass for all I care. We offered him the money he wanted and he went to a different team. Fuck him.

Batlimore needs an INT (and preferably run it back for a TD) badly right now, they need to sift momentum back their way

Baltimore has got to do something, they've lost any control they had in this game. Positive thing they held Pittsburgh to a field goal.

This is true, but he who shall not be named is gone now (at least from either of our teams, I hope).

Yeah but you still have Longwell, and Chicago still has Chester Taylor...

I remember a few years ago it seemed like every off-season the Vikes were trying to steal players away from the Pack, Sharper was the one that pissed me off the most, seeing as how he was my favorite defensive player on the Pack I had bought his jersey about 4 months before he signed with Min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back