Next jericho

cool.jpg

cool pic can I have some rep?

I only noticed the spelling because I looked the picture up and found it on a site where people commented "Your grammar is wrong".

I figured I should throw something related to reputation, so I threw this one:

funny-pictures-cat-catches-mice.jpg

I only noticed the spelling because I looked the picture up and found it on a site where people commented "Your grammar is wrong".

I figured I should throw something related to reputation, so I threw this one:

funny-pictures-cat-catches-mice.jpg

That picture is funny, even though I hate cats (for good reason, I am allergic to those crappy things).

Yo Stormtrooper.You know you got a new Jets fan over here because my boy LT is over in NY now.Until my Chargers meet them in the playoffs and get some revenge!

That picture is funny, even though I hate cats (for good reason, I am allergic to those crappy things).

I'm over a longer period of time allergic to a large amount of animals, most knowingly dogs.

I can pat one and all that shit. But I can't live with one for a weeks period.

Yo Stormtrooper.You know you got a new Jets fan over here because my boy LT is over in NY now.Until my Chargers meet them in the playoffs and get some revenge!

lol, I saw the white text. Do you think LT has anything left in the proverbial tank? I think he is gonna be awesome, especially since he will be the second guy behind Shonn Greene.

You should be rooting for revenge, just like I'd be rooting for LT to stick it to the Chargers in January.

I think he has alot to offer a strong Jets run offence.With the chargers the Defence always kinda knew what was coming whereas with LT and Greene i feel you have a powerful 1,2 punch there that could confuse Defences.I think LT will see alot of the ball this year.

I just red repped him with this:

fail2.jpg

Not huge I know but still I thought it was pretty funny.

that's an awesome picture, but the only problem with it is that he SHOULD light himself on Fire. That will make him a better poster (at least a better cooked poster).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back