• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My sig is for you, Dave!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Let the rivalry begin, brother (sorry, channelling our inner Hogan)!

For those who have them turned off, here she is:

TNA_WolfeSig_01.jpg

Beautiful, eh?

So what do you say, Dave – let's dance, son. We'll take you on any time, any place. As someone less than us used to say... just bring it! :lmao:

:lmao:

We need someone with something in between, some kind of WWE vs TNA stare down mixed with trash talking text on each side.

SAM! get to it!

Let the rivalry begin, brother (sorry, channelling our inner Hogan)!

For those who have them turned off, here she is:

TNA_WolfeSig_01.jpg

Beautiful, eh?

So what do you say, Dave – let's dance, son. We'll take you on any time, any place. As someone less than us used to say... just bring it! :lmao:

Just like TNA, IDR. Stealing WWE ideas and passing them off as your own... :p

As some one else used to say, if you wanna see Dave open up a big ol' can of whoop ass on TNA, give me a "hell yeah"!

I do believe that the man who is "less than us" went over TNA's savior in Hogan, at Wrestlemania no less. I guess he is less than a glorified indy promotion. ;)

As some one else used to say, if you wanna see Dave open up a big ol' can of whoop ass on TNA, give me a "hell yeah"!

Now I lean to both promotions, WWE more than TNA, but I still like some of the stuff TNA has going.

But what the hell. HELL YEAH!

Just like TNA, IDR. Stealing WWE ideas and passing them off as your own... :p

:disappointed:

We're not impressed. Believe us when we say, IDR is TNA, and TNA is IDR. Don't you have an interview with some Abercrombie & Fitch male model reject looking to pawn himself off as a wrestler somewhere?

Sorry, can't really talk now.

I am heading down to the job centre with Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan. Apparently, Jamie Noble and Eugene are just what TNA has been waiting for.

- They wrestled in the WWE

AND

- They suck

The two most important factors when joining TNA. Sure, a criminal record and an old age pension would have been nice but you can't win 'em all.

FUCKING HELL! I have to spread, to both of you :lmao:

Shame KB doesn't have a spot remaining on the Wrestlezone Deathmatch card.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the incessant house music blasting in the back of the store where all those pretty boys you call wrestlers are modeling this season's summer garb – one of them is even wearing a pink Cenation shirt tied at the belly and all.

Show looks boring as fuck, but apparently Cena is going to freestyle for the troops at the end of it, so that should be about as entertaining as listening to Vanilla Ice's metal album.

I hear this guy is coming to the WWE real soon. Don't worry, he's a 9th generation wrestler with 1/10th of wrestling royalty in his blood, so he's good! He'll totally get over!

gay-model.jpg

From what I understand, he's debuting under the name "Leighton Michaels"... you know, so no one thinks he's gay or anything.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the incessant house music blasting in the back of the store where all those pretty boys you call wrestlers are modeling this season's summer garb – one of them is even wearing a pink Cenation shirt tied at the belly and all.

Show looks boring as fuck, but apparently Cena is going to freestyle for the troops at the end of it, so that should be about as entertaining as listening to Vanilla Ice's metal album.

Oh! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, I couldn't see you from all the way up in my 3.5 tower, surrounded by 1st class superstars and angles.

I've managed to climb down through the most impressive story line of the last 5 years and I am here now, surrounded by the convoluted angles that TNA are running.

So, what were you saying? I still can't hear over the deafening failure of Jeff Hardy's TNA run.

I hear this guy is coming to the WWE real soon. Don't worry, he's a 9th generation wrestler with 1/10th of wrestling royalty in his blood, so he's good! He'll totally get over!

gay-model.jpg

From what I understand, he's debuting under the name "Leighton Michaels"... you know, so no one thinks he's gay or anything.

You know, it's funny you should mention WWE's newest acquisition because I just got off the phone with Dixie who said they are signing up this guy:

epic-beard-man-thomas-bruso.jpg

Apparently, he satisfies the criteria of being shit at wrestling and over 65. So we are all winner.

Your tower is made of the legacy and lineage your company built over 20 years. Knock a few of those marks out from under you, and you'd be back on my level.

Everyone and their mother knows the DPC runs rampant in the WWE.

Leighton Michael is reportedly going to win the MITB, too, by the way, so your next world champion is well on his way! I forgot to mention though, he's got the verbal reaction time of a timid snake, and a voice as loud as a pindrop, but I'm sure he'll get over just fine on his lineage alone – he is after all the grandson of the Repo-Man's brother's cousin who did a lot of backyard wrestling in Kentucky, from what I hear.

TNA is a man-sport. Inconsistent, crazy, ballsy, not afraid of blood or choking. Just like real men. WWE, is for wusses and kids. Slap a cape on John Cena and a hood over Orton's face and you have yourself the Justice League.

So let me get this straight... For Dave's sig, you find arguably three of the most successful wrestlers in the company, who all are getting a lion's share of TV time, and are over in their respective communities.

And for your sig... You choose the man who has been jobbed out to the ******ed man child, has become a publicly cuckolded man, and potentially cuckolded by means of rape, and is seemingly losing value within the company after eight months?

..... I don't see an inequality here, at all...

So let me get this straight... For Dave's sig, you find arguably three of the most successful wrestlers in the company, who all are getting a lion's share of TV time, and are over in their respective communities.

And for your sig... You choose the man who has been jobbed out to the ******ed man child, has become a publicly cuckolded man, and potentially cuckolded by means of rape, and is seemingly losing value within the company after eight months?

..... I don't see an inequality here, at all...

Well how else would you propose we send an insult out to the WWZ(zzzzzzzz) – we have no god damn heels, and I'm not putting Abyss' ugly fuckin' face there. Mankindof can piss of with the rest of the window lickers!

Well how else would you propose we send an insult out to the WWZ(zzzzzzzz) – we have no god damn heels, and I'm not putting Abyss' ugly fuckin' face there. Mankindof can piss of with the rest of the window lickers!

A.J? the home grown Mr. TNA, and from my understanding on last weeks episode, he's still a heel.

A.J? the home grown Mr. TNA, and from my understanding on last weeks episode, he's still a heel.

Probably this.

Or, you could be honest, and put up a retirement home. All old people go to retire in Florida, anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back