Monkey's Rant Of The Day

K, I'm content.

Anyway, my aunt's gone through two Chemotherapies in like, the course of six months. Her brain is fried, and she pretty much has the mentality of a six year old now. But, she's the only one in my douchebag family, outside me and my father, who ever showed any care for anyone other than themselves. It's just horrible seeing who she is now compared to the person I remember. I'm glad I'm too tired to be thoroughly pissed like I more than likely would be.

It's called "Creations", Monkey. Look it up.

Everything I do is interesting. It's not MY fault if your puny mind cannot grasp my intrinsic brilliance.

It's called "Creations", Monkey. Look it up.

Everything I do is interesting. It's not MY fault if your puny mind cannot grasp my intrinsic brilliance.

I said interesting thread. All you do is spend all your time making sigs, and then post them there. I know I've asked for one. That's all that goes on in there. HAI GUYZ! Luk at my new creashun. isn't it purrtty?

At least I'm contributing to the forum. Try heading to the main graphics section or VGT. I shit interesting.

this really does need to become an at least weekly thing. Greatness could come of it

I plan on doing a rant or more a day. Anything from the forums. To real life, to modern day activities. I may miss a day or two. Hilarity will be in this thread. This will be a bar room thread of the year nominee. If it isn't I'm stomping into the board room gun a'blazin'.

Looking back at an old thread I made to make fun of name change threads, I think I should change my name to Monkey's Gold Plated Butler.

Haha. You gotta keep Doc in there somehow. I hate it when people Compltely leave ou everything about them. I did that when I went to the White Ranger. Nobody knew who the fuck I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back